The Courtyard - Page 19 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 19 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 19 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 am

Luna was amazed as she took a step forward. Her symbol was kiting up brighter as something was happin with Lyra.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 am

Luna felt a connection between her and lyra as they touched with magic energy and as it exploded.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 am

"They're...they're sisters." Vanessa said speechlessly as she waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Luna and Lyra's magic swirled around each other as the past left flashbacks in their head as they begin to start to remember each other. Luna refused to accept that she had a sister because her whole life she has been told that she have not had one. But since it was true, Luna began to realize what was happening. She had a sister and that was it.
Lyra and Luna both looked into each others eyes as they finally found each other.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:02 pm

"They did it..." Melania thought as she saw the witches disappear.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Luna and Lyra smiled at each other as the light slowly began to fade as the witches were defeated. They both touchd hands and cried as they hugged each other.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Vanessa watched as the explosion stopped and the witches vanished and were destroyed. With a bright smile on her face, watching the soft stars fall on the ground, she walked up to Luna and Lyra. "We did it!" She exclaimed as she hugged both of them. "Well, you guys are sisters? How do you feel?" She added with a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 2:36 am

Luna and Lyra looked at each other smiling and laughing. "Well, I honestly feel great. It's like the missing peice of me has finally rejoined.", Luna said still smiling as she realized that they had finally deafeted the witches.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:28 am

Talia just looked at Luna and Lyra as the environment was still a bit awkward. "Well...um... we'll leave you and Lyra to discuss your new sister activities, haha!" Talia said as she pulled Vanessa's arm and left to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:35 am

As Luna and lyra both laughed and smiled. They stared to talk until it was time to head to the dorms themself.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 7:05 am

"Erm..erm!" I coughed to snap the girl out of her daydreaming. "You must be our new arrival, Cotton Dynastia. Welcome to Alfea." Before giving the girl a chance to speak I continued. "Here is your student card, it will help you get into exclusive places around Magix when they ask you for your id and it has all your information on it and room information in case you get lost."

The Courtyard - Page 19 Os8RdlQ

"Speak of which, you will be staying in Dorm Room 1 along with 5 other girls. Please follow me" I finished off as I started to walk to the Dorm room.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 6:16 am

"Aww, Kevin is so sweet. I'm so glad I ended up with him instead of that disrespectful boy." Vanessa thought to herself as she got of the Magix City bus and looked at her flowers and her chocolates.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 6:18 am

While storming out of Alfea and into the courtyard, Talia noticed Vanessa had arrived back from Magix. "Ugh, Vanessa thank goodness you're back, Griselda brought some new girl into our dorm! We don't need another girl! The Sparx Club is already full!" Talia ranted.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 6:20 am

"Talia, give the girl a break, I mean she just got here and probably feels unwelcomed and nervous. Plus, I'm sure she's not that bad. And hey, she doesn't have to be in the Sparx Club, she can be just our roomate. I heard Melania and Lyra are planning their own club anyway." Vanessa replied as she started to walk into the hallways of Alfea.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 am

Meanwhile, Lidiya was just relaxing in the sunny aspect of Alfea reading alone. She noticed Melania rushing up to her. "Oh gosh, here we go again..." Lidiya thought to herself as she shut her book closed.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:03 am

"Heeeeeeey, Lidiyaaaaa!" Melania said annoyingly as she approached her. "Ok who am I kidding, I know you don't like talking to people and are very anti-social but listen to this. You know how Dorm 1 has their own fairy group and gets assigned missions and stuff? Well, what about Dorm 2 we need missions as well! So I thought of coming up with our own group... THE REBELLIX CLUB!" She explained with enthusiasm. "And I want you to be in it!" She continued smiling.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:04 am

"Hmm...actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm up for it!" Lidiya said as she smiled back a bit.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:05 am

"YAY! REBELLIX CLUB ACTIVATE!" Melania said as she saluted Lidiya and then ran off to find Lyra.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 am

"Why is it that the new girls always want to take away everything!" Vanessa yelled in frustration a she walked off into the middle of the courtyard. 
"Vanessa,wait! It's their first year, c'mon let them have a bit of fun!" Luna said trying to compromise. 
"Fun? Excuse me, this isn't fun okay? You do realise that if they form a group that becomes more successful than us, all the missions will get assigned to them right? Which means the Sparx Club will be nothing but a group full of losers." Vanessa said looking straight into Luna's eyes.
"Oh my gosh, Vanessa what happened to you? You would never talk like this. I mean yeah, from Talia I would expect this kind of behaviour, but not from you. You know what guys, come talk to me when you've gotten your act together. This is childish, and pathetic." Luna scolded as she stormed off.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 am

"Ugh, forget her. I never really liked her anyway. She was always so bossy, it's like she wanted to be Bloom or something." Talia said as with a laugh. "You're right, if these new girls really do form a better group than us. Alfea and the magic dimension will revolve around them, just like it revolved around the Winx a few years back while everyone was living in their shadows. We can't let that happen, I can't let that happen." Talia said clenching her fists.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Vanessa felt kind of bad and felt like she was changing. Her and Luna had been friends since the beginning of when school started, and now it felt like she was losing all of the people close to her. "Talia, this group is falling apart and i'm not sure if it's because there's another group of girls to replace us or if i'm just doing all the damage." Vanessa said as tears began to fall down from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:14 pm

"Vanessa...it's not your fault. Luna chose what she wanted to do. Now it's either you're in or you're out." Talia said trying to persuade Vanessa, but deep down Talia also felt bad.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 3:48 am

"Yeah,well...I don't know anymore." Vanessa said as she gave Talia a rude stare and then walked off to her class.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
NPC
NPC
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 am

"Hey girls! How are you all doing this evening? Good?" I asked as I acknowledged my afterschool soccer club. "Alright, so today we are going to just be playing a match, just have fun and make sure you all play safe. We do not want anyone getting injured. Tecna will set the ball in the middle and start the game." I said as I let Tecna do the honors.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 3:05 am

I then pressed a button on my digipad and a golden transparent ball appeared in the middle of the soccer field. "Get Ready and..." I said as I then blew the whistle indicating that it was time to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next