Linphea College Courtyard 2078emq
Linphea College Courtyard 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Linphea College Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Linphea College Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:09 am

Linphea College Courtyard 206249ec1d

Welcome to the Linphea College Courtyard. This is usually where students relax during breaks.
Back to top Go down
Alessia
NPC
NPC
Alessia

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:07 am

"Oh no! Look they are destroying everything!" I yelled as I got off the ladybug when we reached Linphea College. The Treants were destorying all of the College's property. "We need to do something!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:21 am

"Okay girls, we need to smartly plan this out. I think the magic source of the Treants is somewhere inside the school. Luna,Alessia, and I will go look for it. Oceane and Talia since you guys have earned your Enchantix it will be easy for you to destroy the Treants. C'mon, let's go!" Vanessa explained the strategy to the girls. 

"Sound like a plan!" Oceane replied as she looked at one of the Treants with Talia and flew up to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
NPC
NPC
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:22 am

"Stay back!" I yelled as I shot my basic spell at one of the Treants.
Back to top Go down
Treants
NPC
NPC
Treants

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:23 am

Rosa's attack landed on the Treant but dealt no damage, with no hesitation the Treant swung it's arm out grabbing her tightly.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:39 am

"Hey! Didn't you hear her? Let. her. go." Oceane said as she attacked the Treant with her Water Wrapper, meanwhile, Vanessa along with Luna and Alessia were trying to get in Linphea College without letting the Treants spot them.
Back to top Go down
Treants
NPC
NPC
Treants

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:30 am

As the attack dealt the Treant some damage it got angry and dropped the girl harshly, it then started to swing it's arms trying to catch the two fairies.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:32 am

"Hm someone's a little fiesty. It's time for you to cool down! Andros Hurricane!" Talia yelled as she summoned rain for a few seconds to weaken the Treant.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
NPC
NPC
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:48 am

"You are done terrorizing Linphea!" I shouted as I tried to attack another Treant, only my powers weren't working. "Huh? Wha- why are my powers not working?" I then looked around and all the plants around the school were turning dark, and other students couldn't use their powers either. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:49 am

"Argh!" Oceane yelled as she shot a spell at a Treant. "What's going on? Why is everyone freaking out? Our powers work just fine!" Oceane said.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:50 am

"I don't know but whatever it is let's just hope Vanessa and Luna can figure it out." Talia replied while attacking.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
NPC
NPC
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:01 pm

I saw the Treant about to stomp on me but with a yell and the lift of my hands i blocked it with a magic shield "Huh? My powers are back!" I shouted as I saw other students also regain their powers.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:23 pm

When Vanessa,Luna, and Alessia arrived back at the Courtyard they saw the Treants breaking out and all the dark energy being released from them disappearing into thin air. "We did it!" Vanessa exclaimed as she hugged Luna and Alessia again as claps from the students surrounded them. Oceane and Talia then flew up to her and the rest of the girls. 

"Oh my gosh, congratulations! Welcome to the Enchantix Club, haha." Oceane said with a laugh but then she remembered that Luna didn't have her Enchantix yet. "C'mon let's hurry and go to our next destination." Oceane continued speaking.
Back to top Go down
Alessia
NPC
NPC
Alessia

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:24 pm

"Thanks again girls, Linphea will always be grateful to you!" I said before they could go.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:29 pm

"Thank you! Stay safe!" Vanessa said as she hugged Alessia one last time. The Sparx Club then got ready for the portal to open. "Looks like Domino is our next stop, Let's do this!" The girls then jumped into the portal.

Linphea College Courtyard Portal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linphea College Courtyard   Linphea College Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Linphea College Courtyard
Page 1 of 1