The Courtyard - Page 18 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 18 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 18 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 am

"Yes but we don't know what tricks those witches have up their sleeve, they were witches who were defeated and somehow managed to gain a fairy form who knows what else they are capable of!" Vanessa exclaimed. She then began to think, "What if - we use a hostage? Yeah, A HOSTAGE! What if we have someone pretend to be Luna and when the witches try and kidnap her we pull a convergence spell on them, destroying them once and for all?" Vanessa said.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:54 am

"That's a great idea!", Luna excalimed.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 9:10 am

Melania saw Vanessa and her friends talking and she wanted to know what was happening so she rushed over to them with Lyra and Lidiya. "So, have you guys decided what you're going to do? Is there anything we can do to help?" Melania asked.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:57 am

(Sorry I haven't replied)
"Yeah we thought of a plan. What if we dressed someone up like Luna and lead the witches to Alfea at midnight and just when they are about to steal 'Luna's' powers we all show up and fight them. So, if you guys wanna help Luna,Talia, and I could appear at a balcony and attack the witches. Lidiya and Lyra you guys can appear at the second balcony and also attack the witches. Melania, I think you would be the perfect match to pretend to replace Luna. Sound like a plan?" Vanessa explained as time was ticking.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:59 am

"I like it!", Luna said agreeing with vanessa.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:03 am

"Perfect!" Vanessa exclaimed. "Let's get to work!" She continued as she and the girls started talking more about the plan. Soon enough the sun starting setting and midnight started approaching. The witches would be here any moment. Melania was wearing a dark blue and purple wig to match Luna's hair and a purple coat covering most of her body. Lyra and Lidiya were hiding at the balcony across from Vanessa,Luna, and Talia where they would be preparing to attack the witches. "Okay guys! Whatever you do, stick to the plan!" Vanessa said one last time as the battle finally begun.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:12 am

"Aww, I hope this plan doesn't fail." Talia thought to herself as she watched Melania.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:15 am

Melania walked slowly up to the witches in the dark and chilly weather with some of the leftover snow on the ground. She stood there nervously wondering when the witches would realize she wasn't Luna.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:20 am

"Uh oh..." Vanessa said under her breath as she knew the plan was not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Tharma
NPC
NPC
Tharma

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 am

"Did you really think we wouldn't have found the real Luna? Haha, what a joke!" I added as I summoned a tornado blowing back the girls.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:33 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa screamed as she and her friends got blown back into the school walls and stairs. "Okay, enough! Sparx Club! Enchantix!" Vanessa yelled transforming along with Luna and Talia.

The Courtyard - Page 18 7EDQwTz
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:46 am

Luka took a step back getting ready to attack when they try something.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:03 am

Luna dodged the attack as she flew up in the air. "Lightning strike!", Luna yelled.
Lyra flew over to the girls to help out as both their symbols lite up.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:06 am

(Remember Lyra doesn't have her charmix yet :^C)
"Argh!" Vanessa grunted as she dodged the attack. "Blossom Blast!" Vanessa exclaimed as she shot a magic sphere aiming for Belladonna. "You won't win this battle!" Vanessa added.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:17 am

"Ahhhhhhh!", Luna screamed trying to fight it.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 am

Trying to free Luna, Talia kept smashing the portal with her basic attacks but they wouldn't work. "Ugh, we have to help her!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 am

Lyra ran over to her. "Noooooo. Luna!!!", Lyra yelled.

Luna is still trying to fight it. It is too strong.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 am

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Vanessa shouted as she ran over trying to catch Luna from landing on the ground harshly.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 am

Lyra came over to Luna and got really angry at the witches. "No one messes with my friend!" Lyra yelled helping luna.
Luna was weak and coukd get up.
Back to top Go down
Tharma
NPC
NPC
Tharma

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:29 am

"It's over." I added as I laughed wickedly with red electricity flowing around me. "HAHAHAHA!" I kept laughing until something caught my attention. "The-there's something wrong." I looked at the electricity around us as it started to die out. "Wha-what no?!? Impossible! What's happening?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:32 am

"What do you mean?", Luna asked struggling.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:37 am

"I don't know what you mean? Who else would have my powe" Luna asks in confusion.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:39 am

"Wait... I remember doing some research on the Electric Dragon as a part of Wizgiz's class. He said that usually, siblings born from a mythical creature will inherit similar powers. Which means, that someone related to you has similar electric powers." Vanessa said as she started to wonder.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 am

"But I don't have a sister", Luna said.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 am

"I don't know -" Vanessa was about to speak when a powerful bright light came out of the witches and reflected back onto Luna giving her, her powers back. "Luna! You got your powers back!" Vanessa exclaimed as she ran over to hug Luna. "But ho-" Vanessa was about to speak again but this time she was interrupted by clouds rumbling and forming a eye. A bright blue light then shined onto Lyra. Struggling to see what was happening because of the light, Vanessa saw a dragon like figure flying around the eye. "Wow." Vanessa said as she was amazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next