The Courtyard - Page 20 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 20 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 20 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:47 pm

I looked at the opposing team which had Talia,Amelia,Midge, and Maya. I then turned back to my team which had Amaryl,Stephanie, and Angela. Clearly it looked like we had the advantage since we had the most strongest people in our team. "LET'S DO THIS!" I yelled as I started quickly running against the ball in the middle of the field. I got it and then started running towards the goal.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Immediately, I slid across the field crossing against Ronda's legs making her trip and release the ball. "Haha, don't think you're the only one with skills!" I exclaimed as I got up and got the ball and started running down the opponent's side of the field.

The Courtyard - Page 20 EHA0UI6
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:00 pm

"It's not gonna be so easy trying to get past me!" I yelled as I charged for Talia and tackled her to the ground, I then grabbed the ball and started running back.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:01 pm

I then saw Amaryl coming towards me with the ball and all my teammates were yelling "Amelia tackle her!" but I was too afraid plus I hate soccer, i was only doing this afterschool club because I needed extra credit. I then tried to run up to Amaryl but I was shaking so much and just looking at her in fear.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:02 pm

"UGH, MOVE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" I said as I started getting annoyed. I then put up my hands and attacked Amelia with a basic attack making her fall back.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:03 pm

"Hey! That's not fair! FAUL PLAY!" Talia yelled trying to catch Coach Aisha's attention. 
Back to top Go down
Angela
NPC
NPC
Angela

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:04 pm

"Hey Amaryl, that was not cool, try and calm down." I said trying to calm my teammate.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
NPC
NPC
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:05 pm

I then blew a whistle indicating that it was foul play and held up a red card. "Give the ball to Talia's Team!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Talia then looked at the ball and this time she was more determined than ever. She started sprinting across the field with the ball going along with her. She started dodging all the opposing team's members and she was finally close enough to reach the goal but from her angle she knew she couldn't make it. She then saw Amelia at a corner. "Ugh, please tell me this isn't the wrong decision." She whispered to herself as she threw the ball to Amelia yelling "KICK IT IN THE NET!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 pm

"W-what?" I hesitated a bit but I knew I had to think on quick feet so I just kicked my leg and the ball hit my toes and bounced right off of them flying into the net. WE HAD LANDED OUR FIRST SCORE!
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:11 pm

"YES!!! WOOO!" Talia and her team yelled as they got excited and went to hug Amelia. "GOOD JOB!" Talia said as she felt a warm feeling inside her heart. She then started to remember what it was like being in a group with Vanessa and Luna. That feeling of friendship, something that had broken up. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:13 am

As Vanessa was just taking a stroll around the Courtyard, she noticed Talia and tried to avoid eye contact, Vanessa then continued walking and thought to herself. "Hmm, maybe I should go and ask Ms. Faragonda if she needs help with anything." She then rushed off to the Headmistress' office.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 4:24 pm

As the crowd of girls started to settle down a bit, I walked up the podium staring at the front of the Courtyard and spoke. 
"As most of you know, summer is approaching in just a few couple of days which means that for some of you, your journey as Alfea fairies will be ending. In order for you to pass the third year you have to pass the official Magix Fairy Exam. This consists of you attending the simulation room and fighting a series of monsters. You will then be graded and if you are successful you get to attend graduation. Good luck to you all, and I wish you the best."
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 4:26 pm

As the crowd loudly chattered Talia looked at Vanessa and asked: "So, are you ready for the exams, because i'm surely not."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySat May 27, 2017 2:41 am

"Haha, I mean I think I am, we've been through so much not only as Enchantix fairies but overall. I'm sure we can defeat a few monsters." Vanessa said as she smiled at Talia.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySat May 27, 2017 2:44 am

"Aww man, I wish I was a part of the third year! They always get everything!" Melania complained as she frowned.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptySat May 27, 2017 2:49 am

"Well look at the bright side, at least you have another year in this splendid school!" Lidiya said with huge sarcasm as she tried to block the hot sun from hitting her.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 5:57 am

"Okay well, c'mon I think we should head to class. They'll probably tell us more about the exams." Vanessa said with a smile to Talia as they both headed towards the Lecture Hall for more big announcements.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:01 am

As the crowd settled down and students of all years gathered around the courtyard, it was finally time for the graduation ceremony. At my left side was the graduating third year students and at my right were professors holding the diploma's for the girls. "Girls, these past three years have been full of adventure,laughter,danger, and friendship. Tonight marks the day where you are finally awarded for your efforts and are acknowledged for your bravery. Tonight marks the beginning of your adventure as Guardian Fairies. It is your job to protect your home planet from now on and protect the universe." I said as I gave my speech. As I reminisced over the things that have happened in the past three years it was finally time to hand out the diplomas and graduation music started playing. 

Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:03 am

"Oh my gosh, I'm so proud of them *crycrycry*" Melania said as she burst into tears watching her third year friends in their graduation gowns.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:04 am

"Ugh, stop being such a crybaby jheez." Lidiya said as she shoved tissues in Melania's face.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:13 am

"Maya Natalina." I said as I started calling up students and handing them their diploma.
"Amelia Prestino."
"Oceane Waterina."
"Luna Moonray."
"Annie LaSoll." 
"Melissa Vandergoun."
"Chelsea Vandergoun."
"Teresa Princessa."
"Vanessa De Linphea."
"Maggie Perima."
"Talia Romero."
"Midge Miller"
"Amaryl Stellar."

As I was calling out their names I was handing the diplomas out and made sure I gave each of them a bright smile to let them know how proud I am of their accomplishments.

The Courtyard - Page 20 Yk7kkpE
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:18 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what bravery and courage looks like. These girls have been through so much these past few years and they are still going to face challenges in their new journey but through it all, they still know the value of determination, and one day you too can be like them. Ladies, some of you will remain at Alfea in order to explore your powers further, and some of you may return back to your home planets but remember that your quest as fairies will never come to an end." I said as I gave my final words followed by a clap from the audience.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:26 am

Vanessa felt a tear coming down from her eye as she looked next to her, she saw Talia,Luna and Oceane. She felt a flash of the three years she's been at Alfea. She remembered everything from the battles against the Ancestral Witches, to the funny moments, to the sad moments. She then gave a big hug to the girls and said "I know our group fell apart in the last few days, but I just wanted you guys to know that you'll always be close to me and you will always be like sisters to me and don't be afraid to call me when you're back at your home planets." 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:28 am

"I know I haven't always been the easiest and I know I haven't always expressed it but..I love you guys and you will always be my best friends and my family. You guys were there for me when no one else was. I wish you all the best." Talia said as tears fell from her eyes and she started crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next