The Courtyard 2078emq
The Courtyard 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

The Courtyard 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:47 am

"Ooooh, I can't wait! This is going to be such a fun school year!" I pondered as I walked into Alfea facing the courtyard. I looked around at the beautiful castle and how amazingly structured it was. 
"Ha! This calls for a selfie!!!" I said to myself as i pulled out my MagicPad 6.  I stood in front of one of the pillars and took a picture of myself doing a duck face.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:49 am

"And who exactly are you?" I asked to the new arrival before me as I pushed up my glasses to the peak of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 am

"Oh um sorry Ms. I'm Maya. Maya Lilac from Magix." I introduced a bit shyly since the lady had a very strict tone and posture.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:54 am

"Ah yes, you are on the list." I replied as I checked her name on my list of new arrivals. "Well, Maya I hope you have a good year and I hope you stay out of trouble. Headmistress Faragonda will give a welcoming speech soon, she's just waiting for more students to arrive." I added walking around to see if I could spot any new students.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:58 am

"HELLOOOOOO! THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" I exclaimed as I entered the doors of Alfea to the Courtyard. 
"Okay, well technically I'm still a princess but still. I am super pumped for this semester! Christmas is coming soon and I am super stoked!" I kept rambling on to Griselda and the unfamiliar face next to her.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 am

"Wha-what's Chistmas?" I asked Stella with a puzzled face.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:03 am

"Why, only the best holiday of the year silly! It's where you get to decorate your house in red and green themed colors, sit by the fireplace with warm hot chocolate, wait for the arrival of this mysterious kind man named Santa Claus, make snow angels in snow, and the best part - GETTING PRESENTS! EEEEEK!" I explained with super excitement. 
"Bloom taught me all this by the way." I added as I pointed to Bloom who was halfway at the entrance to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:10 am

"-Phew-, hey I'm Bloom. I'll be teaching the cooking class after school. Oh and yeah, she did learn all that from me, hahaha." I introduced myself putting my hand out to shake Maya's hand.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:21 am

"Oh I know who you are, you are the Winx!" I declared as I took quick snap of them on my phone.
"Heh, sorry I just love taking pictures." I add as i put my phone in my black leather carry bag.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
NPC
NPC
Aisha

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:22 am

"Stella! What did you put in this bag? It's heavier than one of the ice blocks from the Omega Dimension." I say as I pull Stella's orange luggage bag with tons of stickers on it.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:26 am

"Oh, you know the usual. Designer shoes, bags, dresses, makeup, a shirt iron, a hair straightener, earrings, my fave pair of black boots, scarves, my fashion awards, my fashion portfolio, my warm and comfy blankets, an umbrella, a ton of hangers, and I think i also packed my lamp in there as well." I reply with a bit of sarcasm while counting on my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:28 am

"Yeah well, next time you're carrying your own stuff to the courtyard. We only volunteered because you insisted that your just did nails would run out like Icy's mascara in the rain." I say with a bit of laughter while pulling the rest of Stella's luggage in with help from Tecna.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:29 am

"Hey girls!" I shout as I run up to them. They were standing near the entrance of the courtyard. 
"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you guys!" I say as I give each one of the Winx a hug.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:30 am

"Hey Roxy, how has your autumn fairy training been working out?" I ask while releasing a hug from Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:32 am

"It's actually been going great! Check this out." I reply as I start summoning a magic ball of animal fairy energy from the palm of my hands. The ball was shiny green with butterflies flying around it.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:33 am

"Wow Roxy! That is so cool! You're really getting the hang of it!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:36 am

Vanessa walks into Alfea and enters the front of it, the courtyard. She already gets thrown off guard by the people in front of her blocking the way. 
"Um, excuse me? Sorry, I would like to get through-" She was about to finish until she realized who the people in front of her were.
"OH MY GOSH! THE WINX! YOU GUYS ARE SUPER AWESOME!" She suddenly starts shouting with excitement and jumping up and down.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:38 am

"-Phew- Sorry guys, I was trying to get my luggage out of the taxi's trunk. My tulip replication flower kept grabbing one of it's engines." I said as I finally arrived to the scene with the tulip flower in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:44 am

From a distance, you could see me on the stairwell of Alfea's school castle entrance. I stood on a podium and fixed the microphone on it. 
"Welcome to a new semester at Alfea! Welcome new and returning students, this year I hope you will all have brilliant adventures that bring out the magic in you. This semester we expect you to participate in at least one after school activity. This is not mandatory but we do recommend it as it can boost up your overall grades for your report card. I'm sure you all already know what your classes for the year are so with further ado, have a wonderful year at Alfea! Oh and, please stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower." I finish as I step down the podium to watch the students as they get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:47 am

Talia looked around to see if she could spot any one to talk to but everyone seemed to already have a group so she joined the group that was standing near the entrance. 
"Hey, you must be the Winx! I'd love an autograph!" She exclaimed as she showed them her blue sparkly journal.

Last edited by LoliRock! on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:49 am

"Oh but of course! I was born for this!" I say as I summon a pink pen and magically write my name on the girl's journal.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:06 am

"As much as I'd love to sit here and chat with you guys, me and the Winx have to go prepare our stuff for the classes we're going to teach. See you soon!" I say as I wave to the new girls as me and the Winx go to our dorm.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:19 am

Lidiya arrived at the courtyard and as soon as she got there she already noticed tons of people screaming and hugging their friends especially the group of girls in front of her. She looks at them with a "excuse me." facial expression. However, they don't seem to notice so she just ignores them and walks around them. Lidiya checks her MagicPad5 to see if she can find her room, therefore entering the Alfea castle. 
Back to top Go down
AliDiMagia
Enchantix
Enchantix
AliDiMagia

Fairy Pet : Fairy Cub

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 10:38 am

Evie arrives from her limo and struts down to the Alfea entrance with her suitcase in her hands. 
"Ah Alfea, this is going to be super fun!" She thinks to herself. She then goes inside the castle to look around and go to her room to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next