The Courtyard - Page 11 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 11 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 11 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:51 pm

Oceane growled. "HEY! NOONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!" She shouted with pure anger. "WATER SPROUT!" The spell then knocked the robot to the floor temporarily.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:59 pm

"OH NO VANESSA!" Talia yelled as she tried to help Vanessa. Suddenly, a bright blue light fell around them, and it glowed around Oceane and it wrapped around her like water. Oceane had 
earned her Charmix.

The Courtyard - Page 11 Xiqvf5xj_cYAFrzOf_mKf5mf9dsuvaDwgXrI2fCJ3Us?dl=0&size=800x600&size_mode=3
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 pm

"Wow, very wow" Oceane was very surprised. "THIS IS AWESOME!" She laughed, then immediately remembered there were robots.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 am

(Congratulations on Oceane's Charmix! You have earned 200 Diamonds and 200 Heart Coins! The Diamonds can be reedemed for exclusive stuff at the Diamond Shop! https://magicalwinxclub.forumotion.net/t312-the-diamond-shop )

Vanessa started to regain her energy as she got up. "Congratulations Oceane!" She exclaimed. Vanessa noticed that the war wasn't in their favor and that the witches were winning. "Ugh! We can't hold them for long! Luna has to get here, she's in control of the electric power!" I said as I attacked off one of the robots.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:04 am

(Sorry i'm late D:!) 
Melania then quickly jumps out of the way to dodge the raven. "These witches are really getting on my nerves!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 am

I overheard Melania talking and I yelled "We have to hold on! I'm sure Luna and Bloom are on their way!"
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:42 am

"Magical Resonance!" I yelled as I created a magic shield, the raven then flew into the shield knocking itself to the ground.

The Courtyard - Page 11 YDebGCx
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:57 am

I looked over to where the ravens were circulating and I saw one fly towards me with their mouth open ready to fire an electric bolt. "I don't think so! Butterfly Eclipse!" I yelled attacking it with a magic beam.

The Courtyard - Page 11 66tFjUA
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:26 am

"NOT ON MY WATCH!" I yelled as I appeared out of the woods with Luna. "Butterflix!"

The Courtyard - Page 11 D0fCTd

I then noticed a lightning raven quickly flying towards me with it's beak open ready to attack. "Hiya!" I yelled as I summoned my Dragon Barrier to block it.

The Courtyard - Page 11 CmK6Hym

"Luna! I'll leave the witches to you and your friends!" I said as I flew to the minion battle scene.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:41 am

Luna ran over to the others getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:59 am

"Okay..well, I guess it's time for the final battle." Talia,Oceane, and I then waited for Luna to transform.

The Courtyard - Page 11 MCTUnJS

"Okay, let's do this! HIYA!" We yelled as we flew up to the witches preparing for battle.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 4:57 am

I stared at the witches then threw out an attack. My eyes glowing and everything. "MOON DUST!", she yells throwing them all to the ground
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Luna got in front of her friends and blocked the attack using her shield spell then one of her attack spells at the same time. "MOON SHIELD!", Luna yelled blocking the attack. "Electric moon!", Luna yelled attacking the witches with great force. "You will not hurt my friends while I am around. Or better yet, ever! You do not scare me!", Luna said still attacking the witches with her eyes glowing and her symbol glowing. She flew up a little higher and threw some energy electric balls at the witches making them fall to the ground. After that the ground shook a little. Luna eyes turned a brighter purple with a small electric symbol glowing in the distant. She was not giving up on her friends just yet and not ever.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Luna heard that voice again calling to her again which got her totally off track. She started looking around for someone who was yelling her name but no one except for the witch on the ground was around her. Everything went quite but then she got out of the trance and focused back on the witch. She was getting ready to attack again and so Luna got ready to put her back on the ground where she belongs.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:48 pm

"Where do you witches think you're going? It's over!" Vanessa said as she looked straight into Collette and Erika's eyes with Oceane and Talia behind her as their wings fluttered in the air.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:24 pm

"HEYO! LOOK OVER HERE YA WITCH!" Oceane yelled as she flyed in different directions, trying to distract the witches.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Luna turned around and saw witches attacking her friends. She looked the other way and the witch she was fighting earlier dissapeard. She then turned around and looked at the witch hurting her friends and then shot her from behind when her back was turned. "ELECTRIC MOON!", Luna yelled as lighting bolts surrounded her with tons of lighting and glowing. She used as much energy as she could and it hit the witch making her fall to the ground again. "No one messes with my friends.", Luna said with a grin. She started to get even more mad and a lightning storm was created over Luna because of how mad she was. Lighting surrounded her. She was tired of her messing with her friends. "I have had enough with you witches. You leave my friends alone! Come get me instead!", Luna yelled with her eyes glowing purple.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:15 am

"Argh-argh-AHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I noticed the tornado getting close to Vanessa,Oceane, and I. We then got swept into the eye of the tornado. "NOOOOOOO!" I could hear various people screaming. I then started to lose consciousness and fainted inside the tornado.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:21 am

"Dragon Barrier!" I yelled summoning my shield to block the tornado from going any further. The tornado was really strong though and it knocked me back to the floor. It then continued destroying things and pulling people in it.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 am

Luna went towards the action. Scared of what was hapening. "Nooo my friends!", Luna yelled. "Moon dust", Luna yelled trying to distroy the tornado. She tryied ti get her friends out of the re w b u t didn't work. She then used all her energy ti attack the witches again. She put a small sheild over a few fairies ti protect them from the tornado including bloom and the winx. "Electric moon!", Luna yells. Attacking all witches. She eas about to get sweptbinyo the tornado but then sa aved herself when she glew bright and used her electricity to draw The tornado away a little bit. Then she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:10 am

Luna starts screaming. And then she glre really bright and her magic exploded and everything around her got knocked back she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:23 am

"AHHH!" Melania yelled as she got knocked back by the magic force. "This is getting out of control!" She yelled as she continued fighting the monsters.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:05 am

"Way outta control!" Oceane agreed with Melania.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:54 am

Luna started flying back. "Your getting rid me that easy.", Luna said while flying back up and used more energy on the witch her fists glowing, eyes glowing, symbol glowing and electricity filled her and with great force, she used that energy to attack again. With great anger a storm was created over her head that she made because of her emotions. Lightning struckl down on her and she used it to attack the witch. "Hya!', Luna said screaming as the lightning struck her hard plus a few oither witches. And all of then wemt back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:49 am

"Oceane, Talia!" Vanessa yelled as she and the girls were flying around in the tornado. "Let's do a convergence spell to control the tornado so it takes out the witches instead of us!" I then put my hands out so Talia and Oceane could grab them to make the spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next