The Courtyard - Page 16 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 16 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 16 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:45 am

"Great, I hope you really consider it, it's going to be A-MA-ZING! Now if you excuse me, I really have to clean my room, it's kinda been a mess all week, haha!" Vanessa said as she went to her dorm to clean her room.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:46 am

"And if you excuse me, I have a last minute volleyball announcement to attend to. See you guys later!" Talia said as she went to the volleyball team standing in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:52 am

Lyra and Luna was left alone and they didn't have anything to do so they just went for a walk to talk for about an hour and then went to sit by a few trees in the forest for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:29 am

As the girls arrived back to Alfea totally tired and almost falling asleep right at the Courtyard they tried to walk to their dorms until they were interrupted at the inner door of Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:30 am

"Girls, please follow me to my office immediately!" I demanded as they followed me.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:54 am

"Okay girls, this portal will take you to Andros. You will arrive at the entrance of King Teredor's palace." I explained as I summoned the watery portal. "Good luck, girls."

The Courtyard - Page 16 529523tumblrlty9yqCmnd1r5qrimo1500
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:56 am

"I-I'll go first." Talia said. Hypnotized by the water in the portal she put her hand in it and she could feel the water grabbing on to her, she then let go and transported into the portal.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:57 am

Followed by Talia, Oceane touched the portal and let loose as she divided into the portal.

"Here goes nothing!" Vanessa said as she jumped in the portal.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 6:01 am

Luna jumped in as well.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:57 am

TIMESKIP: 6:00 PM - AFTERSCHOOL

"WOAH!!!" The girls yelled as they fell out of the portal from Domino to Alfea. "Now this, is what I call home sweet home." Vanessa said with a laugh. "It's good to be back." She added.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:05 am

"Girls, I am so proud of you." I said as I helped them off the floor. "You have all proved how strong you can be, and how determined you can be. You are at the top of the class right now!" I said with excitement. "However, your mission never ends as a fairy.... but it does for now! Get some rest, Christmas break is going to start soon!" I explained.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:34 am

When Melania got back to Alfea, she was just relaxing in the Courtyard and she received a text. "Oh cool, a Christmas Party in Dorm #1!" She exclaimed as she texted back that she was going to be there. "I'm kinda bored. I might go to the Music Cafe." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:47 am

As the girls rushed outside, they first thing they saw were the students of Alfea already playing and rolling in the snow in cheer and laughter. "THIS IS SO SPELLTACULAR!" Vanessa exclaimed as she grabbed a snowball and started throwing them at Luna and Talia

The Courtyard - Page 16 Rhp7X5V
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:49 am

"Hey! Your gonna get it now!", Luna said laughing as she picked up more snow balls and threw them back at vanessa
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:52 am

"HAHAHA! Nice try, but I'm Super Snowball Girl!" Vanessa said as she pretended to be a super hero. She then started to build a wall out of snow so the snowballs couldn't hit her. "GAME ON!" She shouted as she started throwing a lot of snowballs at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:53 am

"Haha, you guys are so childish." Talia said as she laughed and watched them play snowball fight but she didn't want to play. She then started to build a snowman and summoned a carrot on it's head. "Walla!" 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 am

Luna continued to throw snowballs at vanessa and talia. She would dodge the balls with back flips. "Game on! You may win the battle but never the war", Luna said laughing and throwing snow balls.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:43 pm

"HAHAHA!" Vanessa was laughing until she got hit in the face with Luna's snowball. The girls then laughed together as Vanessa wiped the snow off her face. "Hahaha, okay am I the only one who is wondering why it's snowing though? It never snows in Magix, last time it snowed it was because of the Christmas Ghosts." Vanessa explained.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:53 am

When Lidiya got to the courtyard she already see people playing in the snow and it was piling up everywhere. "Brrr..." She said as she shivered because of how cold it was. She then bent down and felt some of the snow. "I've never actually been out in the snow before..this is pretty cool." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:05 pm

"I don't know why it's snowing, but I hope it doesn't mean something bad. I could use a break from all the fighting." Talia replied. "Also, since it's Christmas how about we go and do something fun! Like go to the park? I heard there's a winter festival going on." Talia suggested.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:10 pm

"That's a great idea! Luna? Are you up for some skiing and ice skating?" Vanessa asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Luna wanted to but she didn't know how to. She didn't want to disappoint her friends and she felt like she lied to them enough so she just told them the truth. "I don't know how to ice skate. I tried roller skating in my room once and almost broke a leg. I just fractured it really badly. I would but I just don't know how. I was never aloud outside as a child. I am really sorry". Luna said as she felt bad for shutting her friends out.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:31 pm

"Hey it's okay!" Vanessa said as she hugged Luna. "We will teach you and it will be totally fun!" Vanessa said encouraging Luna to say yes. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Luna still didn't know. But she would do anything to keep her friends happy. She would do anything for them in a heartbeat, so, she decided to go ahead and go with them. "Alright. I will give it another shot", Luna said as she put on a fake smile and started walking towards the park with her friends.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:36 pm

"WOOO!" Vanessa said as she got really excited and threw her hands around Talia and Luna. "LET'S GO HAVE SOME WINTER FUN!!!" She shouted while laughing, the girls then took a bus over to Magix City's National Park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next