The Courtyard - Page 9 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 9 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 9 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:10 am

"Sigh, good luck!" Vanessa yelled as she saw Luna go over to Chanel. "We might as well go ahead and go plan for the Valentine's Day party." She said to Talia. Talia and Vanessa then head to Dorm 1.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 3:47 am

"Luna.. if you've come to talk to me, don't even bother. You're the last person I want to talk to, you made me a monster!" Chanel screams at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 4:21 am

"I don't know what I did to make you this mad at me
Can you please tell me why you are mad at me?", ask Luna hoping to get chanel to talk to her
"Can we please talk about this", Luna asked once again
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:39 am

"I'M MAD AT YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP DOING EVERYTHING! IT'S LIKE YOU WANT TO BE THE BOSS AND LEADER OF THE GROUP! HA, YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M GLAD I PUSHED YOU INTO THAT TORNADO, IF ONLY IT WOULD HAVE WORKED.. LUNA, I WILL  MAKE IT MY MISSION TO DESTROY YOU, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO." Chanel screams at Luna as she looks at her directly in the eyes with evil, after a brief stare she leaves Alfea.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:43 am

As Jonathan makes his way to the gates of Alfea, he notices a girl with a evil stare... "Yikes" he thinks. He then enters Alfea and waits for Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:45 am

Luna's eyes filled with tears. "But I didn't know-", Luna said with tears in her eyes. "I have to get back to the girls.", Luna said as she went to go find the others.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:56 am

As Vanessa exited out to the courtyard she looked around trying to find Jonathan. 
"Hey there, beautiful." Jonathan says with a smile. 
"Hi." Vanessa replies with a bit of silence.
"You know, I do really mean it when I say you look beautiful. Sorry, I didn't get dressed up I didn't really know where we were going." Jonathan replies as he looks at himself.
"Hahaha, it's fine but I just had an idea to go to take a romantic stroll at the park so sorry if I don't let you go in sweats." Vanessa says with a bit of laughter as she then focuses dressing Jonathan in elegant clothes.
"Wow, beautiful and powerful." He says as he pulls out his hand to guide her.
"Why thank you, sir." Vanessa replies with laughter.
The two then go to the Magix National Park for a stroll.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:12 am

While around the gates of Alfea, Talia noticed Vanessa coming back from her date smiling. "So, i'm assuming it went well? Tell me everything!" Talia said to Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:47 am

"Haha, yeah it went well! He was actually really sweet, I wasn't expecting that from him. We just went to the Magix National Park for a bit and we just had a stroll." Vanessa replied with a smile. 
"You know, I should probably go bring this outfit back to Stella's Boutique before she freaks out. You should catch some rest, Valentine's Day is tomorrow and so is the dance." She continues as she is about to head inside.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:50 am

"Yeah you're right. See ya soon!" Talia says as she goes to her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:54 am

When we arrived at the courtyard it was filled with fairylights, music pumping out loud, delicious food, and cheerful couples and friends. 

The Courtyard - Page 9 VW7zG3M

"Um, you guys go ahead. I've just texted Jonathan, he should be here any minute now." Vanessa said to the group of fairies next to her.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:01 am

"Aww, okay, we'll see you on the dance floor!" Talia replied before getting dragged to the dance floor by Maya and the rest of the fairies. They then starting dancing on the dance floor to the upbeat music.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 8:54 am

A purple portal appeared at the gates of the courtyard and Luna walked through it to find that the party began. There were tons of lights and everything. She wanted to join but she had tons of bad expirences in the past so she just walked through the courtyard while looking around and heading for the steps and the door. She didn't know what to do at this moment or where to go.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 am

While waiting for Jonathan to appear at the dance, Vanessa a bit impatient that Jonathan was so late looked over and saw Luna. "LUNA!!!" She screamed as she ran over to hug her. "Oh my - what?- but we thought you went back to Domino... is everything okay? Oh, i'm so glad you're back." Vanessa said all at once.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:48 am

Luna giggled a little and then huged Vanessa back. "I did go back but i thought it was time for me to come back. Everything is okay don't worry. I'm glad to see you again. ", Luna explained while looking around at the decorations and everyone smiling.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:53 am

"Aww, i'm so glad your back! And you're just in time for the dance too! The other girls are already on the dance floor, I was waiting for this guy but I guess he just wasn't serious enough about us." Vanessa said a bit sad. "C'mon let's go dance!" Vanessa exclaimed as she and Luna hit the dance floor. 
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:18 pm

"Erm, erm, erm..." I slightly coughed in the microphone podium standing in front of the courtyard.
"We would like to present to you our King and Queen of the Valentine's Dance. Drumroll please!..." I said as the crowd anticipated.
"....Bloom and Sky!" I announced as the crowd cheered on and on while Bloom and Sky came to the front of the podium accepting their crowns. They then danced to romantic slow music.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:20 pm

"Oh, Sky I'm so glad you could make it." I said as I put my head against his chest while we danced.

The Courtyard - Page 9 Bloom-sky
Back to top Go down
Sky
NPC
NPC
Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:24 pm

"Bloom, you know I'll always be there for you." I replied as I kissed her. We then slightly laughed and I dipped her as we gazed in the eyes.

The Courtyard - Page 9 YmNmddv
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:39 pm

"Aww, Brandon I really thought we were gonna win King and Queen of the Dance." I say while I dance with Brandon.

The Courtyard - Page 9 PKLCJv7
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:46 pm

It seemed like everyone had a partner to be with, and Vanessa was feeling really down that her date didn't show up. She sighed and went to sit on one of the nearby food tables.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:52 pm

"Ugh, couples make me sick." I said while sitting next to Vanessa in a jokingly manner.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:53 pm

"Hahaha, hey Musa." I replied with a little laughter.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:56 pm

"Hey there little flower, what's wrong you seem a little lump...let me guess, your date let you down. Yep, wouldn't be the first time I've seen that happen to someone a.k.a me. Look, you don't need a guy to be happy. You can be perfectly fine by yourself. You have gone through so much these past weeks, EVEN MONTHS! The last thing that should get you down is a guy. You are strong, pretty, and a powerful fairy..." I rambled. "C'mon now get up, and go party with your friends who love you more than anything else." I continued hugging her.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 1:02 pm

"You know what, you're right! Thanks Musa." Vanessa replied giving her a hug back. She then went to party with her friends until the dance was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next