The Courtyard - Page 15 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 15 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 15 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:39 am

"Oh, c'mon guys! It will be totally fun! We don't have to be afraid of Midge! It will be a great chance to meet new friends plus I heard there will be some cute guys there." Vanessa said with a bit of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:42 am

"I am not afraid of her, just...bad memories and I have a bad feeling here.", Luna said with a smile. "I think it will be fun, but I never went to parties when I was younger. So..I don't know how all this works.", Luna said with a laugh and blushing.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:49 am

"Hmm, okay! Talia! It is going to be our mission to make Luna have the time of her life at Midge's Party! Don't worry, Luna we will teach you everything you need to know!" Vanessa exclaimed as she gave a big hug to both Talia and Luna.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 am

"awe thank you guys. You are the best friends I ever had and the first friends too. Never had any friends either until now. I love you guys!", Luna said hugging Vanessa and Talia.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:53 am

"Haha, this all sweet and all but I am super tired guys! That Magic Training class really drained me. I'm gonna head to my dorm and catch some Z's." Talia said.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:55 am

"Ugh, same. Let's go eat and then sleep, and tomorrow we can go HALLOWEEN SHOPPING!!!!" Vanessa exclaimed as her and her friends rushed to their dorms.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:00 pm

When Vanessa,Talia, and Luna had arrived back at Alfea they just sat down on the grass and relaxed. 
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:11 pm

"Oh hey girls!" I yelled out as I ran up to Vanessa and her friends. "Oh, what do you guys think of my outfit? I know Halloween's tomorrow but we're doing an act of kindness where we hand out free candy." I said as I told the girls to feel free to grab some candy out of the pumpkin bag I was holding.

The Courtyard - Page 15 839b39fc-7013-402f-b5f7-5828bcf16a53The Courtyard - Page 15 5uxl8on
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:14 pm

"Well, don't mind if I do.." Talia replied as she took a chunk full of bright colored candy and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:16 pm

"Thanks Stella! And yes, you're outfit does look great, haha." Vanessa said as she also took a chunkfull of candy.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:20 pm

"Stella! You look fairy-tastic in that outfit. I love it. You really shine up the place.", Luna giggled as she grabbed some candy from the pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:23 pm

"Hahaha, thanks girls!" I replied as I looked at the list of those who I gave out candy to. "Hmmm, there's just one more person on this list...do you guys know someone called Lyra by any chance?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:26 pm

"I do. She is new here. She may be in Oceane's room cause that is where she is staying. Do you want me to go get her-or...", Luna started out but then she saw Lyra walking this way and Luna and Lyra's symbols both lite up. "Hey, we were just talking about you. Stella, this is Lyra. The new student to Alfea. Lyra, this is Stella.", Luna said introducing them.
"nice to meet you Stella. Ooh is that candy?", Lyra said eyeing the candy in Stella's pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:29 pm

"Haha, sure is! Feel free to grab some!" Stella replied with a bright smile. "Wow, that's so weird. Do you guys feel that? There's like a weird energy force around here... Oh well, maybe it's just the pumpkins..." I was rambling.
Back to top Go down
Amore
NPC
NPC
Amore

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:30 pm

"BOO!" I yelled out as I poofed into the Courtyard at Alfea next to Stella. "Hahaha! Hi Stella!"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:30 pm

As Lyra grabbed the candy, they looked into each other's eyes and their symbols glew even brighter. They lite up a smile and some energy flew around them. Then they sat on the grass to eat their candy.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:31 pm

"Geez! Amore! I told you not to scare me like that!, hmph, wait - why are you here - is everything okay - are the trix back?" I started asking in anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Amore
NPC
NPC
Amore

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:32 pm

"No, sweetie relax! I'm just here because I wanted to spend my Halloween with the best fairy ever!!!" I said as I hugged Stella's face.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 pm

"Aww, thanks! Well, i'll see you later guys!" I said as I waved goodbye to the group of fairies I was speaking to.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:54 am

"Oh hey, Lyra! Hi, I'm Vanessa." Vanessa said as she put her hand out to shake Lyra's hand.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:13 am

Lyra took a step forward and shaked vanessa's hand. "Hey vanedssa. I'm Lyra of course, fairy of the electric stars. " lyre said introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:34 am

"And this is Talia." Vanessa continued as she pointed to the girl who was stuffing ghost chocolate cookies in her mouth. "Haha, she's a real joker." She continued as she laughed. "So Lyra, how are you finding Alfea so far?" 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:42 am

"Nice to meet you all and I love it here so far. Thank you. I made so mamy friends already. It's bRen a dream come true. I never had friends as a kid so this has been a great expirience", Lyra explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:37 am

"Aww, we're glad you're a part of it! So, are you planning on going to the Halloween party? I know it's short notice and you might not have a costume but everyone's gonna be out for Halloween, and we don't want you to spend it alone so it wont hurt to come along." Vanessa said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:39 am

"I am thinking about it. Never really been to a party before so I think it might be an expirence. Can't wait", Luna Said smiling and laughing while looking at her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next