The Courtyard - Page 23 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 23 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 23 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:54 am

After everyone finished talking and everyone agreed to go to Magix City: Lyra, Melania, Fosqa, Shar, Floria, Lidiya, and Cotton all made their way to the city.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 am

When The Sparx Club and the Alfea students arrived, it was already night time. As the students went to their dorm to catch some sleep Talia,Luna,and Vanessa took it upon themselves to inform Faragonda on the chaos that happened today in Magix City, so they headed to her office.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 am

As I saw Luna,Vanessa, and Talia approach me in the deep dark night, I twirled my fingers to summon a portal to Earth. "Okay girls, remember that you are staying at a Studio Apartment. You're also going to have to keep undercover until you restore the belief in fairies again. The Ethereal Fairies will guide you through the rest of your journey. Good Luck!" I explained as the girls entered the portal.

The Courtyard - Page 23 JaGLJwf
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:15 am

When Melania,Lidiya,Lyra,Cotton,Fosqa,Floria, and Shar arrived at the Courtyard for their breaktime, they just sat on the grass and relaxed. "So Fosqa, how was it like growing up in Magix? I grew up in Domino so I wouldn't know." Melania asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 pm

It's actually kind of cool and I also like seeing the sights.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 12:38 pm

"Oh that's cool, Domino's just full of castles but Magix is more city-like. I love that. What about you Shar? What was it like growing up in Pyros?" Melania asked.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Shar picked at the grass, "It was ok, I guess." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:12 am

Interrupting, I got out my cheerleader megaphone and yelled in the faces of the girls sitting down on the grass. "GET UP!" I yelled. "Has no one told you guys that you can't sit here? This is the spot for cheerleaders..and you guys aren't cheerleaders soo... scooch a mooch!" I said while laughing at them.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:14 am

"Okay listen here Step-shoe or whatever your name is, your name isn't written on this side of the Courtyard so we can sit wherever we want. You think just because you're a cheerleader you can make all the rules around here! WHY I'LL-" Lidiya rambled getting angrier and angrier.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:29 am

"And what are you made out of? Sugar drops and gum drops? Haha, please you're such a goody-two shoes. Listen, I am head cheerleader and I am also the most popular in this school. Whenever I say something, you must do it. NOW BOUNCE OUT OF MY PROPERTY!" I yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:31 am

"Okay you know what... the bell is going to ring in a few anyway so let's just go back to our lessons." Melania said trying to not get in a fight. Lidiya,Lyra,Cotton,Shar,Floria,Fosqa, and Melania then went back into Alfea to continue their lessons.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 pm

When all of the students of Alfea were finally gathered at the Courtyard for the annual trip to Black Mud Swamp, I said good morning to them and did a roll call. "Cotton Dynastia, Lyra Moonray, Angela Snow, Merissa Aquastro, Fosqa Masq, Shar Queen,etc..." I continued calling out making sure everyone was there. When I double checked the roll call, I started my introduction speech. 
"Okay girls, so as you all know today we go to the Black Mud Swamp. Home of the Water Nymphs and the Giant Turtle. We are going there today to experiment with a rare plant by the name of Xylith."
I explained.
"You must all be extremely careful when using the plant, and you must all be careful around the Black Swamp so you do not disturb the magic turtle that lives there! It is very dangerous when it awakes from it's slumber." I warned. "Before we go though, we have a special uniform for you girls to wear on your trip to the swamp!" I explained as I snapped my fingers transforming them into their outfits.

The Courtyard - Page 23 Nh76oWK
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 4:57 pm

"Professor Palladium...these outfits are very intriguing!" Melania thought thinking of something nice to say.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 4:58 pm

"Stop lying Mel, that hat makes you look like an inflatable balloon." Lidiya replied emotionlessly but trying to contain her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 pm

"I like them", Lyra said as she was ready to go on the trip. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm

"The hat is a bit much," Shar said as she adjusted the hat.
Back to top Go down
Angela
NPC
NPC
Angela

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 am

"Professor Stella could have done it better, but I guess it's not that bad." I said joining the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:33 am

"Erm,erm..right....SO! Without further ado, let's start our magnificent trip!" I exclaimed trying to change the subject. All of the students and selected professors then went on the bus that would drive us to the Black Mud Swamp.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 pm

When Melania,Fosqa,Lyra,Lidiya,Shar, and Lyra finally arrived to Alfea completely out of breath from all the running they had been doing, Melania noticed something strange about the windows. "COTTON, LOOK! YOUR ROOM LIGHTS! THEY'RE THE ONLY LIGHTS THAT ARE ON!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 am

"This can't be good," Shar replied. "We better get up there now!"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:43 am

Melania and the rest of the girls waited for Fosqa and Cotton to arrive and when they did everyone was there. It was midnight and everyone was asleep so they had to make as little noise as possible. "Okay girls, let's do this!" Melania said as she focused all her energy to summon a portal to Downland. Lyra,Cotton,Fosqa,Shar,Lidiya, and Melania then jumped into it.

The Courtyard - Page 23 Giphy
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 1:53 am

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Collette yelled as she fell out from the portal back to Alfea along with her friends.

The Courtyard - Page 23 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 1:54 am

"Girls! Oh thank goodness, we've been looking everywhere for you! I know Karma tried to trick you guys into destroying the elements but thank goodness you're safe." I exclaimed as I hugged the students.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 2:31 pm

"Well.." Shar looks down at the ground and shuffles, "We might have destroyed the elements...." Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 pm

"But...the good thing is we managed to get them back to how they were and Fosqa not only got her Charmix but she also found her mother...the Queen of Downland, Queen Erica." Melania informed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next