The Courtyard - Page 17 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 17 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 17 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:26 am

As Melania walked past the girls playing in the snow and trying to dodge the snowballs being thrown, she noticed Lidiya who was her roommate. Running up to her she exclaimed "Hey Lidiya."
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 am

"Oh hey..." Lidiya said as she really didn't know what else to say because her and Melania didn't talk that much. "So,how's your Christmas going?" She asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:29 am

"It's going pretty good but it's kinda boring..." Melania replied as she brushed some of the snow off her shoes.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:30 am

"Oh same for me." Lidiya just replied as there was an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:31 am

"Hey, you know I was going to go knock on Lyra's door to see if she was up to do anything, do you wanna join us?" Melania asked.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 am

"Uhhh, sure I guess." Lidiya replied even though she was happy being alone. The girls then went to search for Lyra.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:00 pm

When Talia,Luna, and Vanessa had arrived back to Alfea with their new bonded pixies they just chilled out for a bit. Vanessa and Sweetie went to sit on a bench which was covered in snow. "Sigh.." Vanessa whispered. "What's wrong?" Sweetie asked in curiosity. "I know you keep saying we can do this, but what happens if we can't actually do this, what happens if we can't defeat the ancestral witches?...what happens if we do? Then what.. does our mission as fairies just end there?" Vanessa kept questioning. 
"Little flower, it's okay." Sweetie replied. "You will defeat the witches I just know it, there is strong potential in you girls and it's up to you to believe that and let it blossom... and when you do defeat the witches, it's up to the future to decide when it wants to show you what it has in store for you." Sweetie continued as she touched Vanessa's nose and then smiled, Vanessa then gave a smile back.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Luna was sitting by the tree a few feet away from Vanessa and Talia with her pixie. She just wanted to be alone for a little bit. She and Solana got to know each other a little bit, then she started questioning herself. "Solana...I don't know if I can do this. I don't want to put my friends in danger because of me. What if we fight and then they get hurt because of me and the witches? What if, I loose them, like I lost everything when I was younger. They are the only ones i have left.", Luna said as she put her hands in her lap with her head down.
"Don't worry. I am sure they will be fine and so will you. We are in this together. If you get hurt, so do we. That is what friends do. it will be okay. I promise", Solana said comforting Luna as she hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 am

"Oh, Dotty..." Talia said as she looked a bit sad. "What's wrong?" Dotty replied as she flew up to Talia's shoulder. "I've always had trouble making friends... I just push everyone away...but-but..these girls, are like my sisters...I don't want anything bad to happen to them and I don't know if -" Dotty then interrupted Talia and flew up to her face. "Hey! There is no way you are going to lose this battle. Not on my watch, us pixies will help you with everything you need! You and your friends have built a powerful relationship and it's not going anywhere anytime soon." Dotty finished as she hugged Talia.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 am

"Sigh..." Vanessa thought again. Suddenly, she saw something strange starting to form in the sky. "Huh?..." She wondered. Then out of nowhere a dark bolt blasted out from the sky into the snow forming a burn on the ground. She then saw three figures coming down from the sky. "The Trix!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:37 am

"I recognize that voice.... THE THREE ANCESTRAL WITCHES!!! Wha- HOW ARE YOU ALIVE AGAIN! WHY DO YOU HAVE A HUMAN FORM!!" Vanessa exclaimed as she got worried.
Back to top Go down
Tharma
NPC
NPC
Tharma

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:39 am

"Oh honey, you underestimate us. We used to be the most powerful creatures in the Magic Dimension! - oh correction, we still are." I interrupted as I laughed evily.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:13 am

Luna got a worried look. "What am I supposed to do? I can't risk anything!", Luna said trying to think as Solana flew over and comforted her.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:31 am

I witnessed what the witches had said and looked at Luna. "This school is full of powerful fairies who have overcome event he darkest of times. We will not allow the witches to take Luna's powers." I said as I looked at the students in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:33 am

"Well why not?... she's the reason why all of this is happening.. She got Chanel expelled, She almost gotten Alfea destroyed for good, TWICE!.. she keeps putting everyone in danger." I interrupted as I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:34 am

"Yeah sorry Ms. Faragonda but if Luna keeps putting us all in danger my parents are going to have to take me out of the school. It's just to a high a risk." I added.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:47 am

Luna heard what everyonr said. She felt bad. "Their right. I am putting everyone in danger. I'm sorry guys. ", Luna said as she started off to take a little walk around the courtyard to clear her head as Solana followed.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 am

"Ugh, how could you guys say that?! We've always been in this together. We help each other and right now it is our job to help Luna!" Vanessa yelled at the crowd of people in front of her. She then ran off looking for Luna.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 11:28 am

(sorry i haven't poster :D)
"Wow, what's going on here?" Melania asked when she,Lyra, and Lidiya came out.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Lyra looked around as she arrived at the courtyard. Everyone was arguing and going off about something but I was not interested in it as much. She heard a bunch of evil laughing like a witch was here and she wanted to make sure Luna, Vanessa, and everyone was okay as she searched for them.

Luna was circling around near the forest trying to get her thoughts together on what to do. She was having a small anxiety attack in her head. She could put her friends and the others in danger again.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 am

"Well apparently, Luna only has until midnight to give up her powers to the Ancestral Witches, which somehow have achieved human form, but on the bright side - it's snowing!" I replied sarcastically to Melania,Lyra,and Lidiya.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 11:22 am

Lyra walked out a bit further into the yard as snow hit the ground. She spotted Vanessa walking towards Luna and she followed to make sure that they were okay. She picked up some snow and put it in a ball form and then ate it while walking to the girls.

I the meantime, Luna was still pacing back and forth as a force of energy went through her telling her never to give up. She leaned up against a tree trying to remind herself that she doesn't give up.
"...so many people try to mess with my mind, but their just wasting their breathe and their time. Their hurtful comments try to push me down, but they'll never see me on the ground! I am a fighter, and I'll rise higher. I am a survivor and I'll burn brighter. I am the fire and It burns brighter..", Luna kept singing to herself as she grew in confidence, trying to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:45 am

When Vanessa and Luna came back to the courtyard they gathered together with Talia. "We have to figure out what to do, we can't hand over Luna's powers and we can't let the witches destroy Alfea. So.. any ideas?" Vanessa said.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:50 am

"Well - how about we just stand up and fight against them?" Talia asked confidently.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:51 am

"I honestly think we should work as a team", Luna suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next