The Courtyard - Page 4 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 4 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 4 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:13 am

"We don't have an accurate time yet but we're hoping to get things settled so that students will be able to come back at the end of christmas break, so after new years.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:38 am

"Oh, okay. I will head on over there now. Thanks", said Luna as she went out of alfea and went down to magix and find the hotel.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:19 am

*Timeskip to 2016 January School Year*

"Welcome back to Alfea." I said as I welcomed the students passing through the entrance. They were all waiting for Faragonda to give the welcome back speech especially after the incident before holiday break.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:40 am

"Welcome back, students of Alfea. I hope you all were able to have a wonderful Christmas break and are ready for 2016!" I exclaim as the students cheer. "There is still a serious issue on our hands as we do not know what is causing creatures to be released from the Legendarium world. The professors and I are trying to contact Eldora for further information. Until then, just stay calm and work hard to achieve your next transformations as the magic barrier of Alfea will protect us from intruders."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:45 am

"Woo! I can't wait! I should probably go and find Talia and the other girls." Vanessa said to herself as she looked for the girls in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:03 am

"Sigh, back to school. I hope it won't be that hard to earn my Enchantix." I said to myself as I walked up to my volleyball team mate Amaryl.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:06 am

"Hey girl! So, how was your Christmas break at Eraklyon?" I asked as I noticed Midge walk up to me.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:09 am

As Miss Faragonda finished her speech, I stood in the center of the courtyard alone as I was a new arrival at Alfea.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Oceane sighed "This will be a great year!" Oceane says estaticly.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Luna walked through the gates once again falling a little bit behind and then walked in the middle of the courtyard. She was hoping to make new friends and hope that this year will be the best year but it would also be her first year. "Wow, alfea is so big. I can't wait to get inside", said Luna a little softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Oceane noticed Luna she waved "Hey Luna!" she yelled to her friend.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:26 pm

"Hey girls!" Vanessa exclaimed as she walked up to Luna and Oceane. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:28 pm

"Hey y'all, it's nice to be back." said Chanel walking up to the girls.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:08 pm

"Hey! Soo theres more people to meet!" Oceane says jubilantly.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:50 pm

(Sorry, slow responding)
"Hey guys! Even though at the beginning of christmas break this i was only here for about 2 minutes, it is still great to be back. For more then 2 minutes at least", said Luna laughing.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:05 am

"hey!!! Guess, who's back?!?" Talia yells as she runs up to the girls to hug them. 
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:12 am

As I stood at the corner of Alfea's castle I smiled as I was happy to see everyone so excited to be seeing each other again.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:06 am

"Okay guys, I'm gonna head to my room and unpack." Vanessa says while heading to her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:21 pm

"Well im gonna go now!" Oceane says as she then runs to her dorm to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Luna walks aroung for the headmistress or some teacher while the others go to their dorm. She didn't know if she was enrolled yet or not cause she didn't have a room yet. So she just kept walking around until she found someone.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:19 pm

I noticed a girl with purple highlights wandering around the courtyard as if she needed help, I then walked up to her. "Hey there, I'm Daphne professor of Magic History. Do you need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Luna looked at Daphne. "Oh, well yeah kinda. I cam at a bad time but I got here a while before the alfea students went to the hotel and a lady told me to go to the hotel so i didn't have much time to get a room. So, i do not know where to go yet.", explained Luna.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:03 am

"Ah, yes you must be Luna Moonray I have all the information on all of the students of Alfea so I know your room. You're in Dorm 1."
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:29 pm

"Yeah thats me and okay thanks. I will go there now. Thank you Daphne", said Luna as she walked away and went to find dorm one and put her things away.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:31 am

As I finished meeting all of the new students of Alfea. A energy wave hit me as animals from the park where being disturbed by dark magic. I then quickly ran to Daphne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next