The Courtyard - Page 5 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 5 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 5 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:34 am

"Oh dear... not this again, we really need to figure out who is behind this but there seems to be no clear direction on where the Legendarium power is coming from and Eldora's magic presence seems to have disappeared out of nowhere. I'll quickly text Bloom and the Winx to tell them to meet us at the National Park since they're in their rooms now." I explained. After the text we rushed over to the park.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm

"What a beautiful day it is." Vanessa says as she lays on the bright green grass.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Oceane stands as she stares into the sky thinking of her mom.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:49 pm

"Uhhhh....excuse you!" I shout as I notice the freshmans laying on our space at the courtyard. 
"The Volleyball and Cheerleading Team need this space. You can go sit over with the trashcans, you probably have a lot in common." I say as both the teams laugh with me.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:06 am

"Um, excuse me?! Do you know who you're talking to? I'm Chanel Sparklelight, My dad owns the most famous fashion company in Solaria so watch your mouth." Chanel says while she flips her hair.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:12 am

"Save it loser, you either get off of our property or we will make you." I say as me and the teams clench our fists.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:14 am

"Look guys, just leave alright? You don't want to get into trouble." I add while cockily placing my hand around Oceane's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Oceane sighs. "Look! Your just being bullies because look at yourselves first off! And besides...YOU DON'T TELL US WHAT TO DO!" Oceane says as her voice raises.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:11 pm

"Hmph, girls let's forget it, these losers have occupied so much of our time that the bell is about to ring for class. We will come back at lunch and you better not be here." I threatened them as I flipped my hair and walked away with the teams.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"Ah...more rude people to make me want to...make a lonngggg speech!" Oceane says as she rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Luna came out from the forest and over to the girls as there were girls being mean to her friends. She got mad and ran over to see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:09 pm

"Guys let's just go they are not worth our time." Vanessa says as they go back to class.

TIMESKIP: PERIOD 4
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:13 pm

"Hey, losers! What did we tell you about trespassing on OUR property?" I yell at the arriving group of girls as they come towards us.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:18 pm

"You guys seriously don't want to try it with us. We will literal turn you into dust." I say confidently as I flip my hair into Vanessa's face.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:19 pm

"We-we aren't afraid of you! We know how to defend ourselves! Right girls?!" I say hesitantly as I look at my friends behind me.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:21 pm

"YEAH!" I exclaim as I get in front of Vanessa. "We know how to defend ourselves and if you're looking for a fight then you found one because we are not backing down from this spot." I say as I get in Stephanie's face.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:23 pm

"Girls, please leave. Don't make us do something you'll regret." I pitch in trying to intimidate the girls.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:26 pm

"Ugh! You can't talk to us like that! We are entitled to be here and we have every right to! Just because you're one year ahead of us doesn't mean we are afraid of you!" 
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:28 pm

"Okay, that's it. I'm done playing nice, you're annoying me." I say with a little laugh.
"Midge, Fairy of Energy!" I say transforming.
"NOW LEAVE OR ELSE I WILL DESTROY YOU!" I say as I summon a magic ball on the palm of my hands.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:54 am

"Oooooookay....no need to get all fiesty.. fine, we will leave."
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:57 am

"NO VANESSA! I'm tired of these upper classman taking advantage of us. Guess what? I'm going to tryout for the volleyball team and if I make it in I will have every right to be in your "territory." with my friends." Talia yells to the popular girls.

(sorry for not posting D:)
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:59 am

"........." I stay silent. 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I then burst out into laughter.
"Oh my gosh, L-O-L, did you just hear what she said?!? YOU IN THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM? AS IF!" I say laughing even louder.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:01 am

"Hey! Don't laugh at her dreams! That's the meanest thing you could ever do to someone. I'm sure she'll make it."
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:02 am

"Yeah and hey if you three got into the sports team then how hard can it be." I say insulting the popular girls.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:05 am

"Argh.....okay, fine i'll make you a deal. If you or your pathetic friends find a way to join either the football,volleyball,or cheerleading team then you can have this space. Tryouts will be after valentine's day. Now if you excuse us, some of us have lives to live so move out of our territory. Byeeeee!" I say kicking them out of our courtyard space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next