The Courtyard - Page 2 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 2 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 am

"Okay, well I guess now that we're here we should probably introduce ourselves. Hi, I'm Vanessa." Vanessa says as she puts her hand out to shake the girls' hands.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:36 am

"Hey I'm Maya." I reply shaking her hand. "I love your hair by the way. It has a nice color." I add as I take a pic of her hair from behind.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:37 am

"Uh...thanks?" Vanessa replies with a bit of confused facial expression. 
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:38 am

"Sorry, sometimes I get carried away with the whole social media thingy you know?" I reply as I put my phone down and look at the floor with a shy blushing face.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:12 pm

"Hey, I'm Talia." She says as she gives a small wave. "We should probably go to our dorm, i'm sure there'll be a welcoming party later." Talia then goes to her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:19 pm

"Yeah, I agree. Let's go!" Vanessa says as she rushes to her room with the rest of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:10 am

"Here it is!" 

The Courtyard - Page 2 YNYU44M

I pointed to the obstacle course we had arranged in order to give the students a good welcoming show. The obstacle started with a tube then a continuous ring of fire followed by a giant ball with holes in it and finally small orange balls to surpass like cones.

"Me, Aisha, and Flora will be doing this obstacle course for you guys. Let's get this show started!, Magic Winx Butterflix!" I shouted as me and the two girls transformed. Aisha was going first.

The Courtyard - Page 2 52096d06eaccee89105185533a8e0801

Last edited by Bloom on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:12 am

"Omg, this is going to be so cool! Eeek!" Vanessa exclaimed jumping up and down as she was hyper for the show.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
NPC
NPC
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:21 am

The Courtyard - Page 2 Tumblr_nkgbarYMPT1tgan1do6_500

"Alright ya'll, let's show these girls what it truly means to be an Alfea fairy!" I said confidently as I flew up to the beginning of the obstacle course. While the beautiful sunset rays made my dress and wings sparkle brighter than usual I flew into the first obstacle; the tube.

It was nothing but gloomy and dark in that tube but in this obstacle course I wanted to focus on my speed so I flapped my wings continuously until I saw the light at the end of the tube. Now it was time for the ring of fire. The ring of fire seemed to have no pause to it, all you could see was fire circulating but that's when my personality started to shine through me. I remembered all the things me and the Winx have gone through and how strong we are. In the bat of an eye I flew across the ring of fire and went on to the next obstacle. Flawlessly, I descended onto the ground and dismissed my transformation all through the midst of claps by the students.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:23 am

When Aisha was done with the obstacle course Talia looked at Vanessa while clapping and says "Wow, she is so inspirational." 
Back to top Go down
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:28 am

"Alright, my turn." I said as I flew into the tube. I hesitated to cross the ring of fire but with eyes closed I flew across it. I then moved onto the final obstacles the orange balls and I landed on the ground safe and sound dismissing my transformation with claps surrounding me.

The Courtyard - Page 2 Cd043caa1f948459a0ce996e1d4f3399-d91z5gq
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:35 am

"And now it's my turn. Wish me luck!" I say as I flew up to the obstacles. Across the tube and to the ring of fire, I hesitated as the fire reminded me of Valtor but not only him all the times someone wanted to steal my powers. I took a deep breath and I shouted "Fire Catcher!". 

The Courtyard - Page 2 XVnKxMD

With the usage of that spell I was able to absorb the fire from the ring and feel powerful and confident. I then flew across the rest of the obstacles and landed with a bright smile as the claps surrounded me while I got out of my butterflix transformation.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:59 pm

"Hello! I've arrived!" Chanel announced when she stepped into the courtyard. She noticed that everyone was paying attention to the show the winx were throwing. Infuriated that the people weren't noticing her Chanel yells "EXCUSE ME! I'VE ARRIVED!"
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:08 am

"And who might you be?" I ask the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:48 am

"Well, obviously I'm Chanel Sparklelight. My daddy owns one of the most famous fashion companies of Solaria, Sparklelight Fashion." Chanel says with a confident attitude to Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 pm

"Oh of course, Chanel Sparklelight. Welcome to Alfea, you will be staying in Dorm 2." I said as I ticked the box next to her name.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:00 am

"Thanks for watching and supporting us! Classes start tomorrow morning, don't be late!" I exclaimed as me and The Winx returned to our dorm.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:03 am

"You know, I'm actually excited for the class tomorrow." Vanessa says to Talia as she gets up from the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 10:51 am

"Same. We should probably go back to our dorms to do our last minute unpacking and get a good night sleep." Talia replies and then they go to their dorms.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:43 pm

"I've never been so nervous!" Oceane says to herself then looks around she sees the entrance to the courtyard she walks through the entrance she sees a lady then Oceane gets a pencil from her pocket and chews on it a bit then stops.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:15 pm

"Hello, there. You are?" I ask the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:17 pm

"Im Oceane Waterina..." Oceane said nervously then calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:19 pm

"Ah, yes. You will be staying in Dorm 2. Just relax and unpack for now your classes will start tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:42 pm

Oceane nodded then walked into the school.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:19 am

As Vanessa and the students rush to the courtyard they see the professor standing at the podiums. There was a large crowd of students from 2nd year and 3rd year surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next