The Courtyard - Page 21 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 21 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 21 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Luna looked at the girls and could tell that they are always going to be in her life. "I just want you guys to know that, no matter what, you girls will always be in my heart and thoughts. If you ever need anything, come find me. I will do anything for you. I love you guys!" Luna said as she absorbed her final few minutes at Alfea College with her friends.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:55 pm

"Aww, I love you guys." Oceane said as she hugged the girls for a final time.

Vanessa then got into position with the girls as the graduation played and everyone took a good glance at Third Year Alfea 2017 for the last time.

The Courtyard - Page 21 Cgv1xWB

"WE DID IT!" Vanessa yelled followed by loud yells and claps from everyone.
The graduates then lifted up their hats and took off their graduation capes and started yelling and screaming while dancing. "WE DID IT!" Vanessa yelled again.

Winx Club Roleplay is on hiatus until September! Thank you guys for this wonderful semester! See you when school starts again!
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Back to School, September 2017

As I stood near the Courtyard gates, students both old and new came rushing in for the start of the new school year. With a board and pen in my hand, I was ready to check all the names of the students who had arrived. 
Back to top Go down
Merissa
NPC
NPC
Merissa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:48 am

After signing in with Griselda, I stood at the Courtyard waiting to see if I would notice Cheryl, my childhood friend. We had both applied for the same school so I was expecting her. The large group of girls around me was making me feel uncomfortable, I just wanted to see a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
NPC
NPC
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:49 am

"Merissa!!" I yelled as I ran up to her and hugged her. "Oh my gosh! It's been so long! You're hair has gotten waaay longer since middle school. I am so happy to see you!" I rambled.
Back to top Go down
Merissa
NPC
NPC
Merissa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 am

"Cheryl!!! I missed you so much, and i see your beauty and bubbliness still hasn't faded...LOVE IT!" I exclaimed as I gave her a hug back.
Back to top Go down
Angela
NPC
NPC
Angela

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 am

I walked through the gates of Alfea and into the Courtyard and this year I was able to see more students than ever!! "Wow, this year is going to be a total blast!" I said to myself as I went to catch up with my friends.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 am

"Sigh, another year of total drama and chaos..here we come." Lidiya said depressingly.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:58 am

"Speak for yourself. I can't wait for this year! I can already feel it, Lidiya! This is going to be the year, for... THE REBELLIX CLUB!" Melania said in excitement as she hugged Lidiya.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:00 am

"Oh, Alfea... I can't believe this is my last year here..." I said as I made my way into the Courtyard with my luggage to see my old friends and catch up from summer break.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:02 am

"COTTON!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? HOW WAS SUMMER BREAK?" Melania replied yelling back in excitement.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:05 am

"Vanessa De Linphea." Vanessa said as she signed in with Ms. Griselda. She then made her way onto the Courtyard as a past-graduate. "Wow, I can't believe I've graduated Alfea College." Vanessa thought to herself. She and Talia had applied to be staff members at the school so they could stay at Alfea a little longer. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:08 am

"Vanessa! Wait up!" Talia yelled as she catched up with Vanessa. "Jheez, I can't believe we're so old now, hahaha." Talia said laughing. "I guess we're like teachers now." She added as they hugged each other. Talia then noticed Luna and Oceane weren't there yet. "I guess, they didn't apply for the teaching position?" She said disappointed. 
Back to top Go down
Floria
Charmix
Charmix
Floria

Fairy Pet : Fairy Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:00 am

"Hey everybody" says Floria
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:13 am

Melania notices a girl with greenish-blue hair introducing herself into the conversation. "Oh, hi! You must be new, My name is Melania. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Floria
Charmix
Charmix
Floria

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:31 am

Floria is so stressed out of her first day in Alfea with these many fairy. *Oh there is a beautiful fairy with blond hair* she said in her mind *Oh ! she is talking to me, does she likes my hair or is she making fun of me? ok ok Floria don't panic she seems like a nice girl just be normal and say hi * "Hum, oh hi Melania nice to meet you I'm Floria. Yes I'm new and hum... and I'm kind of ...lost and umm scared"

*Stupid Floria, you say to a girl that you don't even know that you are scared. My GOD she is gonna run away and never come back you can't even be normal. Stupid Floria" :kikokick:
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 7:05 am

"Aww, it's okay Floria! Nice to meet you, me and my friends will show you around. This is our second year at Alfea, haha." Melania said as she showed Floria to Lidiya and Cotton.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 7:07 am

"And I'm Lidiya... okay can we speed up the introductions? This is getting boring. I want to go see my new dorm." Lidiya said as she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Floria
Charmix
Charmix
Floria

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 9:21 am

"I'm glad to meet all of you" says Floria "and let's do as Lidiya says let's go to our dorm" :floraemoji:
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:17 am

As I was signing in the students, I noticed Vanessa and Talia standing at a corner having a conversation. Interrupting them I said "Excuse me ladies, I have something very important to tell you. As you girls know, you are now staff members at Alfea. That means you are required to wear a uniform. Talia you are the sports intern for Aisha, that means you coach the students in the volleyball and soccer team when Aisha can't make it. Vanessa, you are the fashion intern for Stella, that means you help her with any of the designs she needs and you help her teach the fashion class." I explained as I snapped my fingers to transform the girls into their staff uniforms.

The Courtyard - Page 21 X6ZAW8P
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 am

"Wow! These outfits are so cute! I can't wait to help Stella with her designs!" Vanessa exclaimed as she twirled around with her new uniform.
Back to top Go down
Floria
Charmix
Charmix
Floria

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 am

"Oh! Nice clothes" Says Floria
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:31 am

"Oh thanks! You must be Floria, we had a list of all the new students this year! I hope you enjoy your stay!" Vanessa said and then she and Talia made her way to their staff dorm.
Back to top Go down
Floria
Charmix
Charmix
Floria

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:53 am

Yes that's right :aishaemoji: :floraemoji:
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Shar enters the courtyard. 'I don't know anyone here, guess I have to make new friends.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next