The Courtyard - Page 8 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 8 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 8 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:37 pm

"I - I" Chanel couldn't speak after realizing what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:39 pm

"AHHHHHH!", Luna screams. She had a little bit more energy left to save herself. "Moon dust swirl!", she tried to yell as she glows and gets rid of the tornado and then she drops to the ground just about unconscious.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Fourtunetly, we were able to hit The Trix when Luna got out of the tornado. I then watch the Trix as they land on the floor but that wasn't what was on my mind. I then looked at Chanel in shock. 

"What was that? Why did you do that? YOU REALIZE YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!" I yell at her in anger.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:42 pm

"I-I-I'm sorry I don't know what got into me, I don't know..." Chanel says stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:44 pm

"Save it, pack your bags. You're leaving Alfea tonight. Chanel Sparklelight...You are expelled from Alfea." I say looking disappointedly at Chanel.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:35 pm

(Sorry for not posting!)
"But I-I-I..." Chanel couldn't speak after the horror she had just committed. Her heart started to plummet and dark thoughts started going towards her mind. She then ran to her room as tears fell down her face.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Luna looked up still a little weak from the tornado as she tried to stand up but then fell back down as she did not have enough energy to get up. She looked at Channel running and crying back to her dorm. "What does she have against me?", She whispered to herself as a tear ran down her cheek. She didn't want to move any more so she just lied there thinking about what just happened.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:48 pm

(It's Okay! I had to deal with some school work anyway ;p)
Vanessa couldn't speak after everything she had just witnessed her heart was still racing so fast and she was trying to digest everything.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:51 pm

Luna decided to just crawl over to the girls and sit where they were all standing. She felt too alone over there so she wanted to sit near them and rest after all her magic was drained almost and then she lied back down.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:51 pm

I slowly then turn around to Alfea in awe as I see it has been completely destroyed. "No..." I then turn around to the Trix who were previously laying on the floor but they were now vanished. "NO! NO! NO! WHERE ARE THEY! WHERE DID THEY GO!" I start screaming in anger. "No..." I then say helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:56 pm

"Bloom...it's okay! We will catch them...we always do... but right now we have to help get Alfea back to it's normal state. The Trix miscalculated because we have something they don't and that's the magic of love, good magic." I say as I get down on my knees to hug Bloom. 

"Girls!" I then say getting up facing all the students of Alfea. "Get in convergence position, we need to cast a convergence spell in order to save Alfea. Get in a circle and hold each other's hands and put your full power into it."
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:58 pm

"Okay! Let's do this! For Alfea!" I say as I get into position with all of the fairies. 

The Courtyard - Page 8 Tumblr_o54q30Ne4Q1s4zhiio1_500
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:01 pm

I struggles off my feet and knees and went to help with the others. We all got into convergence and I used the last bit of energy I could use. It was for the girls and Alfea so it was worth it. As we all worked together, we brought Alfea back together as a team.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:05 pm

The Courtyard - Page 8 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ev81u2wsmigwoccc8w4gw084o_640

"Good job, girls. I knew you could do it. You always do it." I say appearing behind the girls. 
"Luna,Vanessa,and Talia we have something very important to discuss. Please follow me to my office. Oh and as for Chanel please make sure she is out of this school by tomorrow what she did was completely despicable even out of envy." I say as I lead the girls to my office.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 pm

"Well, that was a nice shopping journey." Vanessa thought to herself as she snapped her fingers to send the shopping bags to her room.

"I wonder where Luna, Oceane, and Talia are... I need to tell them that Chanel is about to do something absolutely crazy..." She kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Luna then walked outside to the courtyard and sat down down on one of the steps. She was thinking of taking a walk but didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:39 am

"Luna!" Vanessa yelled as she made her way to Luna. "Oh my gosh, you won't believe what Chanel is going to do...I think she's going to join Cloud Tower! We have to help her..." Vanessa exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 pm

Luna was shocked at what she was hearing. "I would love to help her but if that is what she wants to do then there is no way that talking to her is going to solve anything but if you want, I can go find her and try to talk her out of it. If that don't work then we can all gain on her and talk her out of it together. I think I know how to get her out of this. I have a few ideas in mind. What do you say?", Luna explained as she got up and took a step forward.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:28 pm

"Guys!" Talia yells while running towards Luna and Vanessa out of breath. "Ugh, I couldn't find Oceane anywhere, I think she's taking a stroll to get her mind off things but I overheard you guys talking about Chanel on my way here, so what's your plan?" Talia asks trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 am

"Um...we don't really have one.. but maybe we can convince her to stop, and maybe we can get to the bottom of why she...you know, doesn't like Luna." Vanessa says trying not to hurt Luna's feelings.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:29 pm

"Um don't take this the wrong way, but im pretty sure the last person she wants to talk to right now is us." Talia says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:01 am

"Yeah you're right...but if Luna asks her why she's so mad maybe she'll come to the realization that maybe she isn't so bad after all and maybe you guys can explain everything to Ms. Faragonda, i'm sure she'll understand! So, Luna what do you say?" Vanessa explains.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:47 am

Luna thought about it for a moment then agreed to the plan. "Yeah, guess I can do that. I will go find her and talk her. I will ask her why she is mad. If I find out anything, I will report back you guys everything. I promise. ", Luna announced  as she started thinking of ideas of where she might be. "....uh, do you guys perhaps know where she might be right now?", asked Luna as she could not think of anything but cloud tower or heading to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Making her way towards the courtyard, Chanel walked in shame with her luggage. She tried not to look around her as she wanted to block everybody out.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:36 pm

"wait there she is. See you guys in a little bit", Luna says following Chanel very slowly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next