Summer Festival - Page 2 2078emq
Summer Festival - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Festival

Go down 
+11
Stephanie
Kevin
Austin
FlowerGal12
ColletteTheWitch
SweetCarla
musa225
MagicalVanessa
LoliRock!
Romeo
Citizens
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Summer Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festival - Page 2 8yiDZHJ

Welcome to the Summer Festival at The Magix Park! This section of the park opens every once a year. There are tons of things to do at the festival like water fights, photo booths, arcade games, and you can even get face paint!

Rainbow Face Paint    Hearts Face Paint   
FREE                          FREE

Summer Festival - Page 2 Wat_f000_facedetail-02rainbow                     Summer Festival - Page 2 Wat_f000_facedetail-03hearts
Star Face Paint        Butterflies Face Paint
FREE                          FREE

Summer Festival - Page 2 Wat_f000_facedetail-04star                    Summer Festival - Page 2 Wat_f000_facedetail-01butterfly
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Lidiya's water balloon hit Shar, "Haha, I'll get you back!" Shar threw another balloon and missed, hitting a bystander in the back of the head. "I'm sorry!" She yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:31 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as water balloon hit me. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! THIS WAS A STELLA MCCARTNEY ORIGINAL!!!" I screamed as I walked up to the girl and realised it was Shar, from last year at Alfea. "ARGH!!!! FRESHMAN FAIRIES!!!" I yelled out loud.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:33 pm

"Actually, we're about to start our final year at Alfea sooo...technically, we're not freshman." Lidiya said trying to irritate Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:34 pm

"UGH WHATEVER, MAJOR LOSER!!" I yelled out loud as I pushed Lidiya out the way. I then walked up to Shar and got in her face. "You're going to buy me a new Stella Mccartney dress! You totally ruined it!"
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:35 pm

"Not to be rude Stephanie but... it's just water, it'll dry up eventually!" Cotton said trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:37 pm

"DRY UP?? DRY UP????!!!" I yelled out hysterically. "I DON'T CARE IF IT DRIES UP! THIS WAS A ONE OF A KIND, AND YOU RUINED IT!!!" I screamed and threw a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:40 pm

"What is going on here? I can hear screaming from a mile away!" I laughed and hugged Shar as I walked over with my boys.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Shar back away from Gabriel’s embrace, and punched him right in the nose. “You really think, you can just show up after not telling me that you’re engaged!” She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:55 pm

"Wha- No! Shar, it's not what you think!" I said as I held my nose.
Back to top Go down
Robert
NPC
NPC
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:57 pm

"Uh oh." I said as I realised what was happening.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:00 pm

"What do you have to say for yourself! Hmm?? Ha! You thought you could cheat on our friend and think we wouldn't find out? Royal Cheater!!" Melania yelled as she got in Gabriel's face.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:03 pm

"I say we hit him with a convergence spell. That'll really knock the cheater right out of him." Lidiya spoke looking dead at Gabriel's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:05 pm

"No..no!! Wait! Wait!" I kept repeating as I backed away from the screaming girls. "Shar, please, hear me out!" I exclaimed and fell on the floor.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:13 pm

“You have 60 seconds, and you better make good use of them!” Shar hissed threw her teeth, with her arms crossed. “Or I’ll punch you in the face again.”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 am

"Okay look - I...yes, it's true. I'm getting married, to a Royal Princess in Eraklyon. " I said as I scratched the back of my head in guilt. "BUT - I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH HER! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU SHAR! IT'S AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE!" I exclaimed as I tried to hold Shar's hands.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 11:34 am

Shar just stared at Gabriel for a minute, thinking about what she wanted to say. “Girls, we’ll be right back. I want to talk to Gabriel alone.” Shar grabbed his hand and lead him under a nearby tree. She took a deep breath before talking. “It broke me when I heard about.” She looked him dead in the eyes as she continued. “You broke me in a way that no one else ever has.” Shar whisper the last part as a single tear ran down her left cheek. “You broke my heart. I.....I”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:04 pm

"Shar..." I said in guilt as I watched her tear drop. I then put my fingers on her cheek and wiped them away. "Don't cry... look, the reason I didn't tell you all of this is because.. for once, I actually felt like someone liked me for who I was and not my royal status. I didn't want all of my Eraklyon drama to get in the way of our relationship. But...I guess I should have told you sooner." I then stopped for a second and looked in her eyes. "I really want to be with you, trust me, I do. But... my parents won't allow me to be with you. They want me to marry the princess they chose for me... Destiny."
Back to top Go down
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:09 pm

As I continued to talk to Luna, I wanted to make further conversation so I just started to ask questions about her. "So Luna, tell me, how does it feel to be the Princess of Dreamland?" I asked as I brought her a drink.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Luna smiled warmly. "It changed my life, that's for sure. I feel like I would have more responsibilities, more battles in life but I am ready for anything. I am willing to take it all head on.", Luna said drinking what Austin gave her. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

“Oh, like that’s gonna make me feel better!” Shar didn’t know what to do with all the different emotions that she was feeling. “Well, maybe you’re better off with this Destiny chick.  I’m sure she’d make a much better princess then I ever could.” Shar turned to walk away. “Sorry, I just don’t know how I should be feeling right now.”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:41 pm

"No, no! Shar, listen to me. I don't want to be with her, okay? I want to be with you. I just - I need some time to figure out how to stop this whole marriage thing." I said as I sighed and put my hand over my neck. "I'm sorry for complicating things. This isn't what I wanted." I continued as I looked into her shimmering eyes.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 pm

“I realize that, but...” Shar’s tone shifted. “If we are still gonna stay together, I need you to be upfront and honest with me. No more secrets, okay?”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:37 am

"I promise." I replied as I gave her my pinky and deeply hugged her. I still couldn't shake the guilt off me though, I couldn't believe that I was being forced to marry someone else. I then sighed as Shar and I walked back to our friend group.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:39 am

"What do you think they're talking about?" Melania intriguingly asked when Gabriel and Shar went off. 
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:40 am

"I don't know but one thing's for sure - If he hurts Shar, he's going to have to deal with us." Lidiya replied as a few seconds later Gabriel and Shar returned. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Festival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next