Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? 2078emq
Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer?

Go down 
4 posters

Where Would You like to visit for summer?
Solaria
Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_lcap33%Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Domino
Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_lcap0%Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Linphea
Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_lcap17%Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Earth
Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_lcap50%Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer?   Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:18 am

Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Cover-image-500x221_1

Hey guys! I need your help, above is a poll that asks you where you would like to go for summer in the roleplay world. This poll will help us determine what story plot to begin for the mid-summer term. The choices are Linphea,Solaria,Domino, and Earth. The one with the most votes is where the next story plot will be set. Thank you!

P.S. You can comment down below if you have anything to say regarding the poll or if you just have any questions about it!
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer?   Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:23 am

I do feel like a trip to Earth would be nice! There's probably tons of things for them to do like go to the beach and stuff. Oh it would also be cool if there where shops that sell bikinis and beach outfits that are only available on Earth! AHHH! I can't wait!!!  :P
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer?   Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:26 am

Hey there! 
I like all of the ideas to be honest but I feel like it would make more sense since everyone is still a beginner as in trying to earn their charmix they should go to another planet in the magic dimension and when they reach their believix they will be allowed to visit earth! Either way im cool for whatever!
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer?   Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:53 pm

I chose Linphea....im so alone XDDD I just like Linphea, its awesome, but hey thats me
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer?   Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiz: Where would you like to go for summer?
Page 1 of 1