Gravity Falls: The next Summer 2078emq
Gravity Falls: The next Summer 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity Falls: The next Summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Gravity Falls: The next Summer Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Falls: The next Summer   Gravity Falls: The next Summer EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Based off the mystery themed show Gravity Falls.

Dipper and Mabel take the bus to Gravity Falls. As the bus moves both twins scream. The bus slowly stops as the twins run out of the bus and into the mysterious town..Gravity Falls. "I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!" Mabel shouted with joy. "Ah...Summer break a time for solving mysteries and helping the town folk.." Dipper said as he dragged Mabel to the Mystery Shack. The twins walked in. Both Grunkles returned. "GRUNKLE STAN AND GRUNKLE FORD!!!" The twins shouted. The old men chuckled. The two twins ran into their room. All three journals were present on Dipper's bed. Unicorn hair was on Mabel's bed. "But how? Bill burned the journals.." Dipper said surprised. WOOHOO!! UNICORN HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!" Mabel shouted. But then......the room turned black and white. Dipper and Mabel turn around and they scream. "Bill!" Dipper yelled. "Pine Tree, Shooting Star! I told you i'd return.." Bill said as the Bill Cipher wheel surrounded his triangular body each symbol is highlighted and he dissapears. "I hate that dorrito!" Mabel said.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Gravity Falls: The next Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls: The next Summer   Gravity Falls: The next Summer EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:42 pm

(( ew bad wRITING- )

Mabel and Dipper were, to say the least, unsettled. They were actively trying to avoid the truth, lying their way out of all the problems. They didn't want a repeat of last summer. Not at all...

Horrid nightmares haunted them, and they couldn't help but blame Bill Cipher. They couldn't stop the rage boiling as the mere thought of him popped in.

"Dipper..." Mabel began, looking nervously at her twin. Her stomach twisted, and she had to refrain from lying about her next statement. "I..I was looking in the journals, and..I-I believe we might b-be the 'children' of Bill."

Dipper froze, and stared in shock. He shook his head, however. "Can't be right, Mabel.."

"But.."
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/

Gravity Falls: The next Summer
Page 1 of 1