Neverland Forest - Page 2 2078emq
Neverland Forest - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Neverland Forest

Go down 
+4
Annabelle
FlowerGal12
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Neverland Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Neverland Forest - Page 2 Kj04Uma

Welcome to the Neverland Forest, it is a part of Neverland a.k.a The World of Dreams. Here, creatures of evil and lost fairytales lurk around helplessly. Up ahead are the hills, which lead to the Pixie Hollow tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:24 pm

"Oh, great! So we're stuck here forever? Wow and I thought 5th grade was though." Talia said as she kicked rocks to take her mind off the frustrating situation.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:32 pm

"We're going to help you get out of here. See what you guys don't know is that we have a little helper on our side. The Magic Watch..."

Neverland Forest - Page 2 MjrWEuf
"You see we were brought here by the Forest Spirit but she only the Keeper of the World of Dreams. The real source of the World of Dreams is this right her-" I was about to finish until something snatched the clock out of my hands.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 am

"Oh no! Quick, it's getting away!" Vanessa yelled in worry.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 3:55 am

"So not on my watch! Solar Eclipse!" I yelled as I shot a ray of light towards the shadow.

Neverland Forest - Page 2 Tumblr_og793sb9Tv1uey5xgo1_500
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 3:58 am

"Speed of Light!" Yani yelled as she sped through to catch the watch. "Got it!"
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 4:06 am

"Perfect, now let's get out of here." I said as I was worried something else was going to happen. Aisha then picked up Annabelle and our interns went into the portal followed by the rest of us, and soon we would all be transported back to the National Park.

Neverland Forest - Page 2 8PwwylT
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:52 am

Vanessa,Yani, and Talia appeared out of the portal of Dreams and arrived at Neverland. "Great to be back." Vanessa said sarcastically as she looked around for any clues of Peter Pan.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:37 am

"I don't know what they're expecting us to find. This place is literally a desert, there's nothing here!" Talia yelled out of frustration as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:47 am

"Talia, relax. One thing my parents always used to teach me in Melody is to be patient and collected." Yani suggested. She then continued looking around but couldn't find anything yet.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:50 am

Squad A kept looking around but still there was no sign of anything leading to Peter Pan. "Ugh." Vanessa sighed as she gave up and sat on the ground. All of a sudden, a strong wind passed by and she heard something rumbling. It was something that looked like an old map. "Girls, look." She said as she picked it up and looked at it with the girls. "It's a map."

Neverland Forest - Page 2 FiqUiy5
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:51 am

"To what?" Talia asked looking at map with an intrigued face.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:54 am

Something clicked in Yani's head, "The Magic Watch. Pass me the Magic Watch." She said as Vanessa gave it to her. She then placed the watch next to map and waited to see if anything would happen. Abruptly, the watch hands started to twirl really fast and landed on Paris, France. "Paris. Peter Pan is in Paris." She said with a smiling face.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:56 am

"Great job, Yani!" Vanessa and Talia congratulated. Vanessa then took the map and watch and was about to put them on her outfit straps until a loud screech was released. "Argh, what is that?!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:59 am

"Ah! Morphix Ball!" Talia yelled as she flew back and attacked the shadow.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 3:01 am

"Speed of Light!" Yani added as she flew quickly towards the shadow dealing some damage.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 3:07 am

"NO! THE MAP!" Vanessa yelled as she quickly attacked the shadow with one of her basic spells, making the compass and map drop onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:45 am

"WATER BALL!" Talia yelled quickly before the shadow could get close, knocking it back. 
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:47 am

"AIR STRIKE!" Yani yelled as she shot a flash of air at the Shadow making it weaker.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:50 am

"BLOSSOM BLAST!" Vanessa added as she blasted the Shadow with a final spell completely making it vanish. "Phew, okay. We have the map and we know where Peter Pan is now, let's get out of here before Tinkerbell turns us into shadow food." Vanessa and the girls then used the Magic Watch to summon a portal back to Gardenia.

Neverland Forest - Page 2 8PwwylT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neverland Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2