The Amazon Forest 2078emq
The Amazon Forest 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Amazon Forest

Go down 
+3
Lady of the Night
Amazon Fairies
MagicalVanessa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:28 am

The Amazon Forest 0MuJblP

This is Tir Nan Og's Forest also known as the Amazon Forest which is controlled by Queen Diana. Several wild animals live here and so do vivid plants.
Back to top Go down
Amazon Fairies
NPC
NPC
Amazon Fairies

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:18 am

As a few of Amazon Fairies flew along with the Sparx Club to go find the Flower of Life, one of them said "The flower is just right around the corner." When they arrived, the flower was resting on a pond of water.

The Amazon Forest 9ODFR5b
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:19 am

"Okay girls, let's do this convergence spell to protect the forest." Vanessa said as she grabbed Talia and Luna's hands. "SPARX CLUB CONVERGE-" They were about to say until a loud noise interrupted them.
Back to top Go down
Lady of the Night
NPC
NPC
Lady of the Night

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:20 am

"Sparx Club Convergence" I mocked as I appeared out of green smoke. "Oh please, Queen Karma will win this battle."
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 am

"WHO ARE YOU!" Talia yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Lady of the Night
NPC
NPC
Lady of the Night

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:22 am

"I am the Lady of the Night, a creature created by Karma and ready to destroy you all and this forest. HUA!!!!" I yelled as I manipulated the nature around me and turned it evil.
Back to top Go down
Tree Monster
NPC
NPC
Tree Monster

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:23 am

"RAHHHHHHHHHH!" The tree yelled as it awoke from the Lady of the Night's spell. The tree then started moving around destroying the nature around the forest.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:25 am

"So not happening." Vanessa said with confidence as she flew up to the lady. "FLORAL BLAST!"
Back to top Go down
Lady of the Night
NPC
NPC
Lady of the Night

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:26 am

"Hahaha, oh please this is what you call nature spells?" I asked with an evil laugh. "THIS IS WHAT TRUE NATURE SPELLS LOOK LIKE! HUA!" I yelled as I shot a dark flower spell at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:27 am

"Ahhhhh!" Vanessa yelled as she fell to the ground. "Argh..her powers are too strong for us. She's totally one with nature." She said trying to regain her strength.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:27 am

"Girls! Try using your Gift of Destiny! Try using your Sophix power!" I recommended.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:29 am

"You-you're right Roxy! SPARX! SOPHIX!" Vanessa yelled as she transformed into her Sophix. 

The Amazon Forest SPEHUv1
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:30 am

"Talia! SOPHIX!" Talia yelled as she transformed as well.

The Amazon Forest Jgf119F
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 8:57 am

"Luna SOPHIX!", Luna yelled transforming. 

The Amazon Forest Lc8DBTJ
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 am

"Cool! We transformed into our Sophix! Now, let's test our new nature powers." Vanessa said as she flew up to the Tree Monster. "BLOSSOM BLAST!" She yelled as she dealt some damage to the monster.

(To check your Sophix spells click here)
Back to top Go down
Tree Monster
NPC
NPC
Tree Monster

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:50 am

"RAHHH!" The tree monster yelled as it got attacked. It then lifted up it's hand and swung across the fairies.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:51 am

"BUBBLE WRAP!" Talia yelled trapping the monster in a water cage. "LUNA! FINISH HIM OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 11:07 am

Luna focused on her energy and strikes the monster head on. "LIGHTNING STORM!!!", Luna yelled finishing off the monster making it vanish. 
Back to top Go down
Lady of the Night
NPC
NPC
Lady of the Night

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 pm

"ARGH!" I grunted as I watched my monster be destroyed. "HAHAHAAHAHAH!! You're no match for vengeance!" I yelled. I then flew over to the Flower of Life and summoned green poisonous smoke around it completely destroying it. "HAHAHAAHAHAH!" I laughed evily.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 1:51 pm

"NO! SHE DESTROYED THE FLOWER OF LIFE!" I yelled as I saw all the nature around the forest starting to die out. "We need to do something or else the Earth is going to be full of dead plants."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 2:29 pm

"Let's try a convergence spell! With our Sophix powers we will be able to connect with nature and save it!" Vanessa exclaimed as she went over to the Flower of Life with Talia and Luna. The girls then connected hands. Vanessa took a deep breath and yelled her Sophix spell. "BREATH OF NATURE! It is the spell of nature, and enforces it's strength. Nature cannot be defeated." She said as vines started to grow and plants started to come back to life.

The Amazon Forest 6XuoY4h
Back to top Go down
Lady of the Night
NPC
NPC
Lady of the Night

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 2:30 pm

"NO!" I yelled as the plants growing back made me weaker.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 2:32 pm

"VITAL BEAT!" Talia yelled as rain started to pour from the sky to give life to some plants and animals. "It is the vital beat of Nature. Every living thing has a beat and it's made out of positive energy, something that triumphs over vengeance!"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:09 am

"Harmony of Temperature!", Luna yelled connecting with nature. "It is the power of the skies. The temperature can control humanity's feelings and it cannot be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Lady of the Night
NPC
NPC
Lady of the Night

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 8:54 am

"WHAT NO! WHAT'S HAPPENING!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled as I got weaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Amazon Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazon Forest   The Amazon Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazon Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next