Neverland Forest 2078emq
Neverland Forest 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Neverland Forest

Go down 
+4
Annabelle
FlowerGal12
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:09 am

Neverland Forest Kj04Uma

Welcome to the Neverland Forest, it is a part of Neverland a.k.a The World of Dreams. Here, creatures of evil and lost fairytales lurk around helplessly. Up ahead are the hills, which lead to the Pixie Hollow tree.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa yelled as she landed face flat on the ground along with the girls. "Ugh!" Vanessa grunted as she brushed off dirt from her outfit.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 am

"So, this is the World of Dreams? It's so...." Talia said in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 am

"Dead." Yani said finishing the sentence for Talia.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:57 am

"Wow that breakup must have really hit Tinkebell hard, I mean look at what she's done to this place." Vanessa said as she looked around the forest barely seeing anything because of the amount of fog.

Neverland Forest N76OJE1
Back to top Go down
Annabelle
NPC
NPC
Annabelle

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 am

"AHHHHH! HELP! PLEASE!" I yelled from a distance as the shadow was dragging me to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:00 am

"That must be Annabelle let's go!" Talia yelled as she and the girls started flying towards the shadow.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:04 am

"Ugh! Back off!" Vanessa yelled as she suddenly released a massive ray of green butterflies that knocked out some of the bats. "Cool!" She said in awe.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:05 am

While the Vanessa and Talia were battling the bats, Yani saw a space where she would reach the shadow. "Hmm, let's see what my new powers can do... Speed of Light!" She yelled as she darted in a fast speed in the direction of the Shadow knocking it down and releasing Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:07 am

"Huh? What happened?.." Yani pondered as the environment went silent.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:08 am

Vanessa also noticed the bats flew away in fear as soon as they heard the thumps. "Guys stay close." Vanessa commanded as the girls grouped up.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Man
NPC
NPC
Crocodile Man

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:09 am

Out of nowhere, I appeared with my beak open ready to attack the girls "RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:10 am

"AHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa yelled anxiously. She then got herself together and yelled "Nature Chain!" She then released a series of vines that chained up the crocodile.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Man
NPC
NPC
Crocodile Man

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:11 am

"RAHH! RAHHHHH!" I yelled as I untangled myself from the vines and quickly attacked one of them, the fairy with gray hair.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 am

"No, Yani!" Talia yelled. She then got angry and focused all her energy to release a powerful wave through the palm of her hands that would sweep away the crocodile.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 am

"Oh no, Yani are you okay?" Vanessa asked as she healed Yani through her 'Touch of Pollen' spell.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:15 am

"Yeah i'm fine, i'll manage. Thank a lot." Yani said as she got back up again.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Man
NPC
NPC
Crocodile Man

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am

"RAHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as the wave swept me away out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:18 am

As the crocodile got swept away, Vanessa checked on Annabelle and noticed she was unconscious. She then immediately pulled out her butterfly watch and tried dialling the Winx but it read 'No Connection'. "Ugh, how are we going to get out of here if we can't call the Winx!" Vanessa yelled.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:19 am

"Hmm.. let's try looking for an exit." Talia suggested.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 pm

"Wow, this forest is truly dead." Vanessa said as she truly started to grasp the lifeline of the forest. She touched one of the trees and tried to communicate with it through her power but no response was given. "Argh, where are the Winx when you need them?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:17 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I fell out of the portal with the rest of the Winx.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:17 pm

"Uh talk about wishing on the second star." Yani said followed by laughter.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:21 pm

"Oh no my glittery Dreamix heels! Okay Fallenbell is totally going to pay for this!" I exclaimed as I brushed off the dirt from my heels.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:22 pm

"You didn't wish upon a second star silly, The Forest Spirit told us that you guys were stuck here. Tinkerbell put a dark spell on you guys so that you won't be able to cross portals through the other dimension. We think she knows that you guys possess talents and she wants to steal them." I explained as I fluttered my wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neverland Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland Forest   Neverland Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Neverland Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next