Beats Dance Club - Page 3 2078emq
Beats Dance Club - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Beats Dance Club

Go down 
+12
Stephanie
musa225
Fosqa
MoonlightBae
Ghosts of Christmas
MagicalVanessa
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Amaryl
LoliRock!
Kyle
AliDiMagia
Chris Rocker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Beats Dance Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Beats Dance Club - Page 3 MTUMa7m

Yo, yo, yo! Welcome to the Beats Dance Club! This is the best dance club you'll ever find in Magix City. We serve you delicious drinks, food, and the only thing that'll be on your mind is invading the dance floor! Don't be afraid to chat with new people and talk to the club owner; Chris Rocker, if you need any help.
Open Time: 8pm to 2am
Age Limit: 18 Years Old
Drinks: 8 Heart Coins
Food: 10 Heart Coins

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:29 pm

"Sorry for losing my temper." Shar apologized to her friends. "Let's just get you two ready."
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 pm

"Okay, thanks for the help," Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:34 am

"Yeah, thanks again guy-" Melania was about to say until she heard the crowd scream and the announcer speaking. 
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:47 am

"HELLOOOOOOOOOO MAGIX! Welcome to the annual Miss Magix Fashion and Talent Show! I am Tim, your host. Tonight, 25 ladies from all across the Magic Dimension will be competing to see who will be crowned Miss Magix! They will have three grading criteria's. First, they must walk down the runway to show their modelling potential. Second, they will be performing something that has to do with their favorite hobby or passion. Third, they will answer a few questions from me so that we can learn more about their personality. When they have done that, our judges, Eddy,Christina, and Princess Stella will cast a vote which will determine who is Miss Magix. Without, further ado..LET'S MEET THE LADIES!" I exclaimed as all the girls came out in their Miss Magix outfits.

Beats Dance Club - Page 3 I4cfqLD
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:48 am

"WOOOOOOO! GO MEL, GO FOSQA!" Lidiya cheered as her friends got on stage.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:40 pm

"Okay, so this year in the Miss Magix contest we have..." I said as I started naming the competitors. "Number 7: Stephanie Willmarie from Domino, Number 8: Lume Sparklestar from Romulea, Number 9: Fosqa Masq from Magix [...] Number 16: Melania Flamestone from Domino..." I listed. When I had done naming all 25 contestants, the audience clapped and the ladies got in formation to do their runway walk.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:42 pm

When my turn to do the runway walk came, I looked at Melania and Fosqa and laughed in their face. "Watch this and learn." I said confidently as I walked on the runway making sure that I kept looking straight, with my head up. The pop music in the background made my walk even better. I then struck a pose and walked back to the start of the runway as the audience clapped. "Beat that."
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:41 pm

When it was Fosqa's turn she made sure her shoulders were down and back "What I was taught to walk like," Fosqa thought to herself, keeping her head up and smiling confidently. While she was walking gracefully she did a graceful pose and then walked back as before.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:00 pm

“Fosqa that was fantastic!!” Melania congratulated. She then made her way onto the runway and started striking poses. She felt confident because she had always wanted to do this since a young age, however, suddenly she walked onto the crowd and started to feel nervous causing her to trip. She was so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:18 pm

"Oooh...and it looks like contestant number 16 took a big fall, that will effect the judge's score on the final vote." I said as the contestant got back up and walked backstage. When all 25 contestants finished their runway walk, it was time for a commercial break. "After the break, each contestant will be performing something special from their home town and answering a few questions."
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:42 pm

"Hahaha, really? pathetic." I laughed as Melania walked backstage.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Melania just looked at Stephanie with a glare and ran back to her dressing room with Fosqa to cry.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:43 pm

Lidiya felt kinda bad that Melania took that fall so she and the girls went to the dressing room to help Melania and Fosqa change into their performance dresses. Lidiya opened the door saying "Heeey...aww the fall wasn't that bad." She said trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:53 pm

"Melania?" Fosqa asked, "just to let you know I was taught to be a true friend to others. What I'm saying is you're a Miss Magix winner to us, you helped trained me for this and that makes you a Miss Magix winner because you are a true friend too." Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 1:24 pm

"Thanks guys.." Melania replied as she wiped away her tears. She and Fosqa then changed into her performance dress as the host cut off from the commercial breaks. As they were heading towards the stage again, Melania noticed a girl that Lidiya was hanging around with on the night of the Winter Ball. "Hey, Lidiya? Isn't that the girl that you were talking to?" 
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 1:25 pm

A group of the Cloud Tower witches and I made our way back to our seats as we enjoyed fresh drinks from the bar.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:37 pm

“You got this Lidiya!” Shar encouraged her.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:03 pm

"Uh..." Lidiya said as she started to get shy. She never felt this way around anyone. She started walking up to Claire. "Hey...Claire.. how are you? It's been a while." 
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:05 pm

"Uh, no she's nobody. She's just this girl I had a fight with. She's probably here to apologise." I said as I tried to hold back my heartache.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:06 pm

"Wha- Claire? But I thought we were-" Lidiya was about to say before she started crying.
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:06 pm

"Well you thought wrong. Now if you excuse me, we have some chaos to cause." I said as I dismissed Lidiya but still kept eye contact with her. I then walked away with my witch friends.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:18 pm

"I-" Lidiya said trying to focus her mind and trying not to be heartbroken, she then just wiped her away her tears and went back to the girls. "C'mon girls, beat Stephanie at her own game and win this thing." She encouraged. 
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 pm

"Lidiya?" Fosqa asked "What I was also taught was to be a friend you have to be a friend. I also was taught that some people have trouble knowing who they truly are, some people think that if they tell the truth to people who are their friends won't like them anymore. and they're the ones who need true friends who can help them and they can trust.  Lastly, I was taught to help friends and people be who they truly are. If you need advice or just to talk and/or listen you can count on us." Fosqa said while walking.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 4:55 pm

"Thanks Fosqa...I appreciate everything you girls do for me." Lidiya said as she wiped the last tears off her face. A loud sound then came from the host.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 5:09 pm

"WELCOME BACK TO THE ANNUAL MISS MAGIX CONTEST!" I yelled as we cut from commercial. "Right now, each girl will perform a piece from her home planet and answer a few questions. After that, the judges will then cast a vote." Soon, each girl performed and got their vote. "Contestant Number 7: Stephanie Willmarie will be performing a piece that she wrote herself in honor of her home planet Domino entitled...uh? Mean Girls?" I said in confusion as Stephanie took the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beats Dance Club
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next