Beats Dance Club 2078emq
Beats Dance Club 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Beats Dance Club

Go down 
+12
Stephanie
musa225
Fosqa
MoonlightBae
Ghosts of Christmas
MagicalVanessa
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Amaryl
LoliRock!
Kyle
AliDiMagia
Chris Rocker
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Beats Dance Club MTUMa7m

Yo, yo, yo! Welcome to the Beats Dance Club! This is the best dance club you'll ever find in Magix City. We serve you delicious drinks, food, and the only thing that'll be on your mind is invading the dance floor! Don't be afraid to chat with new people and talk to the club owner; Chris Rocker, if you need any help.
Open Time: 8pm to 2am
Age Limit: 18 Years Old
Drinks: 8 Heart Coins
Food: 10 Heart Coins

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:39 am

As Vanessa,Talia,and Evie reached the dance club she enthusiastically said "This is actually my first time going to a dance club guys!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Rocker
NPC
NPC
Chris Rocker

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:40 am

I noticed the girls as the approached the gates of the club but before I could let them in I had to ask them for an ID to see if they were old enough to get in. "May I see your ID please ladies?"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:42 am

"Of course, here it is." Vanessa said as she showed the club owner her ID consenting that she was 18 years old.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:43 am

"Here's mine." Talia said giving the guy her id, it said that she was 18 years old.
Back to top Go down
AliDiMagia
Enchantix
Enchantix
AliDiMagia

Fairy Pet : Fairy Cub

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:44 am

Evie also gave the guy her id saying she was 18
Evie: Here it is!
Back to top Go down
Chris Rocker
NPC
NPC
Chris Rocker

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:46 am

"Alright ladies, you're free to enter the club!" I said as I opened the door for them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:48 am

Vanessa entered the club and she immediately saw the disco lights shining, the colorful patterns on the dance floor,and a ton of people crowding around the dance floor and the bar. "Wow, this place is definitely going to be fun!". 
Back to top Go down
AliDiMagia
Enchantix
Enchantix
AliDiMagia

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:50 am

Evie: Duh, it's like on of the best clubs in Magix... so I've heard!
Evie then immediately grabs Talia's and Vanessa's hands and leads them to the dance floor
Evie: LET'S PARTY WOOO!
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:54 am

Talia followed Evie to the dance floor and began dancing with her new friends. "This is so fun!!!" She exclaimed with joy. She could feel the music pumping up her veins and just completely forgot everything else and focused on having fun.

Beats Dance Club Winx-layla-dance-o
Back to top Go down
Kyle
NPC
NPC
Kyle

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:23 am

I noticed a group of three girls on the dance floor so I danced as I got close to them. "Hey Ladies, who  wants to dance with the Kyle-master!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:24 am

"Ugh." Vanessa replied as she rolled her eyes at him and continued dancing.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:25 am

"Um, excuse us but we're here as a group and we're gonna stay together and have fun by ourselves, we don't have time for you." Talia replied with attitude as she continued dancing.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
NPC
NPC
Kyle

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:27 am

"Geez, girlie calm down. I know you want me, you're just playing hard to get." I said as I danced closer to them.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:28 am

"Okay, really you need to back off before I blow a super Andros morphix attack on you." Talia said as she pointed to the guy hoping to make him back off.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:29 am

"Talia, calm down. He's not worth it, let's just go girls." Vanessa says while holding Talia back to stop the commotion.
Back to top Go down
AliDiMagia
Enchantix
Enchantix
AliDiMagia

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:30 am

Evie then heads back to the hotel with the girls.
Back to top Go down
Chris Rocker
NPC
NPC
Chris Rocker

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:14 am

I noticed the girls as they approached the dance club. "May I see your ID please?" I ask them to make sure they were 18.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:27 am

"Oh sure." Vanessa says showing him her ID.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:48 pm

"And here's mine." Talia says giving the guy her ID.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:53 pm

"Here ya go!" Oceane says giving the man her ID.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:25 pm

"Uuuuuuuh." The ghosts say in a deadly tone of voice. a large clump of the ghosts then start to creep around the dance club.
Back to top Go down
Chris Rocker
NPC
NPC
Chris Rocker

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:27 pm

"What in the- AHHHHH!!!!!" I scream as I realize that the individuals before us are ghosts. "THOSE ARE GHOSTS!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:28 pm

"Oh no! They're already here! EVERYONE INSIDE QUICK!!!" I yell as I come from the side of the sidewalk to the clubs entrance.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Vanessa and the girls quickly run inside the club without finishing the id check. "OH NO THE GHOSTS OF CHRISTMAS!!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beats Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Beats Dance Club
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next