Beats Dance Club - Page 2 2078emq
Beats Dance Club - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Beats Dance Club

Go down 
+12
Stephanie
musa225
Fosqa
MoonlightBae
Ghosts of Christmas
MagicalVanessa
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Amaryl
LoliRock!
Kyle
AliDiMagia
Chris Rocker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Beats Dance Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Beats Dance Club - Page 2 MTUMa7m

Yo, yo, yo! Welcome to the Beats Dance Club! This is the best dance club you'll ever find in Magix City. We serve you delicious drinks, food, and the only thing that'll be on your mind is invading the dance floor! Don't be afraid to chat with new people and talk to the club owner; Chris Rocker, if you need any help.
Open Time: 8pm to 2am
Age Limit: 18 Years Old
Drinks: 8 Heart Coins
Food: 10 Heart Coins

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:35 pm

"You guys can't do anything, you don't have your charmix yet. I saw you arrive on the new semester day as new arrivals so just stay in here and I'll transform." I said as I kept them back from the gate. 
"AMARYL, FAIRY OF STARS! CHARMIX!"
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm

"NO!" Talia yelled quickly before the girl could leave. "I may not have my charmix but I do have magic. We can still use our basic spells to fight so I don't know about you guys but I'm helping her." 
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:52 pm

"Im helping to!" Oceane says "WATER WRAPPER!" Oceane yells trying to wrap up the ghosts. "Oh yeah theyre ghosts.." Oceane said.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:59 pm

"Hiya!" Vanessa yells as she opens the gates and casts a basic offensive spell on the ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:00 pm

The ghosts start to twirl around releasing a blizzard attack blowing the fairies back onto the gates. The attack causes the door to shatter and it creates snow on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:02 pm

"Shield of Stars!" I yell trying to block the attack but the shield breaks and causes me and the girls to fall to the floor. "Ugh!" I yell as I summon my star frisbee trying to attack the ghosts but they just kept re-spawning. "They're not going to stop until the whole of Magix City is covered in deep snow!"
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:06 pm

"Ow! Now I know why they say 'never mess with a ghost'!" Oceane says angrily then jumps up on the gates and jumps down landing perfectly "WATER SPROUTS!" Oceane yells.
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:12 pm

The ghost that Oceane attacks then disappears in thin air due to her attack however the other ghosts get mad and release their basic attack releasing a string of sharp ice attacking the girls.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:18 pm

"Yikes! Ouch!" Oceane says then falls down "Oh come on!" Oceane yells than begins to think of an idea. "Guys combine your powers! This has gotta work!" Oceane says.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:28 am

"Alright!" Vanessa exclaims as she combines her powers with the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 am

The convergence attack hits a large clump of the ghosts making them disappear, however more ghosts are still crawling the streets of magix.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 am

"I don't like the sound of this. We should hurry back to our hotel and stay there until someone resolves this issue." says Chanel.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:49 pm

"Ok Lets just not run into ANOTHER one of those ghosts!" Oceane says.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 pm

"I'll go check if other people need help." I said before the girls could leave.
Back to top Go down
Chris Rocker
NPC
NPC
Chris Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 pm

"WOOOOOOO! YEAH! STAY TUNED FOR THE ANNUAL MISS MAGIX FASHION SHOW! ONLY AT BEATS DANCE CLUB!" I exclaimed as I broadcasted on live tv. I then noticed a group of girls coming in. "Names and tickets please?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm

"Melania Flamestone and Fosqa Masq. These are our friends and they have their tickets." Melania explained as she showed the guy their tickets.
Back to top Go down
Chris Rocker
NPC
NPC
Chris Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:52 pm

"Ah yes, you are on the list. Wardrobe changes and last-minute practices are going on right now backstage, so just follow the security guards and you'll get to your dressing room." I explained as I let them in to the club.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 pm

"Okay, thank you." Melania replied as she walked in with her friends. The girls then got to the changing room. "Okay so I've already decided what outfit i'm going to wear for my performance. Fosqa what are you gonna wear?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

"An outfit I designed, it's a gold ballgown with pink and blue stripes." Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 6:36 am

"Guys don't you think you're outfits are bit too - i don't know - extra? Fosqa, you're singing a song from your childhood, I think you should just wear something casual and let the audience focus on your voice." Lidiya suggested as she relaxed on her chair.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

"Thanks, for letting me know,'" Fosqa said "but I was waiting for a day to sing with my own instruments and wear this dress before I learned that I could be a singer as a grown up I wanted to be a designer. Now I want to be model, singer, and designer. if I become famous when I grow up, I will be wearing an outfit I designed or someone I help make and sing with my made up instruments."
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:56 pm

"Well okay if you say so." Lidiya complied. She then heard someone screaming in the hallway. The yelling could be heard all the way to the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm

"UGH! I TOLD YOU THAT I WANTED MY HAIR TO BE CURLY TOWARDS THE END. I NEED TO LOOK PERFECT IF I WANT TO WIN THIS!" I yelled at my cheerleading team who was helping me with the competition. I then noticed the Rebellix Club with their dressing room open. "Oh look if it isn't the pity party, the Loser Club. What are you doing here? You do know this is a fashion show right? And not the Cloud Tower school for witches." I insulted.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Shar took a deep, calming breath. “Melania and Fosqa will beat you, you...” Shar’s anger level was rising, despite her best efforts. “You horrible excuse of a fairy!”
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:08 pm

I gasped along with my stylists as Shar insulted me. Even her friends were a little shocked. I could see ice forming around her hands. "Careful there witchy-poo, wouldn't want your powers to get out of control now would we?" I said with a smirk. "It's feeling a bit Icy in here." I said sarcastically as I walked away with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beats Dance Club
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next