Faragonda's Office - Page 2 2078emq
Faragonda's Office - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Faragonda's Office

Go down 
+5
Fairymagic
LoliRock!
Faragonda
Palladium
MagicalVanessa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Faragonda's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Faragonda's Office - Page 2 SFR7Log

Welcome to Headmistress Faragonda's Office. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:25 am

"Oh, sweetheart it isn't your fault. Things can't last forever, friends come and go, some stay with you for a lifetime and some just leave you halfway but either way don't be sad because it's over, be glad that it even happened. There's so much ahead of you girls and you each are independently capable of becoming great fairies." I said as I hugged her.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:27 am

"Thanks Headmistress." Vanessa replied with a smile while wiping off her tears.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:29 am

"Now, there is one thing that you could do for me. You just make sure you study, and are ready for your final exams okay? I'm serious Vanessa, there's so much ahead of you don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I said as I sat back down.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:29 am

Okay, thanks again Ms. F." I said as I exited her office and went to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:41 pm

As I brought Luna,Talia, and Vanessa in my office I took a seat. "Girls, something terrible is happening in Gardenia. We have detected a magic source coming from Earth that is really threatening to the Magic Dimension. Disasters have started occurring more and more, and it's not a coincidence. There's been more hurricanes, more earthquakes, anything you can think of. Someone is doing this. You must stop them." I explained as I then got up. 

"When the Winx left to go back to Earth, the Guardian Fairies swore to protect Earth from any magical danger but it looks like they haven't kept their promise. This has led to humans believing that fairies are evil, you must regain their trust. You will do this by achieving your Believix." I said.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:44 pm

"OH MY GOSH YES! YES! I was wondering when it would be time to earn a new transformation!" Vanessa yelled in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:50 pm

"When you earn your Believix, you will have a connection with the Ethereal fairies. They are the keepers of the Believix powers and the keepers of the Gifts of Destiny. By using the Gifts of Destiny you will be able to unlock transformations based on your Believix power such as Lovix and Sophix." I explained as I walked around fixing things in my office.

"You will be leaving tomorrow at 9 am. You will be staying in an Apartment Studio that the Winx have rented out for you. It is your job to find who is behind these disasters.The whole Magic Dimension is in your hands." I said as I looked at the girls straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:53 pm

"Okay Ms. Faragonda, we won't disappoint you." Vanessa replied seriously as she and the girls went out into the Hallway.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:33 am

As Talia,Vanessa, and Luna arrived at my office, I could tell they had some bad news to give me. "Take a seat girls, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:34 am

"Well, how do we put this... we got attacked by magic skeletons today in Magix City." Talia said trying to sound serious and not burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:36 am

Vanessa just looked at Talia and rolled her eyes. "They were so strong! They were like master minions! They just kept respawning.. whoever is controlling them has some strong dark powers." Vanessa warned.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:37 am

"Oh dear.... I wonder if this has any connection with the tragedies that have been happening on Earth lately...  Luna what's your take on this?" I asked making sure I heard all sides of the story.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 12:20 pm

"Well, ... they were really strong. They were trying to destroy half the city. I have felt that kind of power before, but not like this. I have a very strong feeling that something is going to happen, and it's not good", Luna said trying to warn them. "I think, if we are going to defeat this strong, dark, black magic, we need to act now and follow the crumbs as to who is doing this and then we find a way to stop them. We need to find them, before they find us. If we wait any long, it may be too late", Luna explained giving her thoughts out on the situation. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:45 am

"Just as I feared. Girls, I think i'm going to need to postpone your trip to Earth a bit earlier. As in, right now. You girls need to figure out what's happening." I warned.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:47 am

"Wait now?!? But, we haven't even packed yet." Vanessa said as she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:50 am

"Well then I suggest you start packing now." I replied strictly as the girls left back to their dorms.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 9:43 am

As I woke up from what seemed to be a sleeping curse, I immediately knew that something was wrong. I then heard the door open, and it was some Alfea students. "Oh no, what happened?" I said getting ready for what the response would be.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Shar, Lidiya, Cotton, Fosqa, Melania, Floria and, Lyra entered Ms. Faragonda's office. "Well Ms. Faragonda, there's good news and bad news." Shar nodded toward Lidiya "Lidiya has her Charmix now."
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Lidiya smiled as Shar nodded at her. "The bad news is... a monster tried to attack us. And it wasn't just any type of monster, this was a Dark Knight. I'm pretty sure only necromancers can create those things." Lidiya explained.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 1:00 pm

"I knew this would somehow happen... all of Alfea was put under a sleeping curse this evening but only you girls were not affected. This is because Ms. Griselda took away your powers making you invulnerable to the curse." I replied as I started to walk around my office. "Girls, I sense that the Magic Dimension is in great danger. As you all know teachers, Vanessa,Talia, and Luna have gone to Earth to stop a huge threat but I'm afraid the threat is starting at Magix first. You all need to be extra careful, do you understand me?" I warned.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 pm

Shar, Cotton, Melania, Lidiya, Fosqa, and Lyra were all outside Ms. Faragonda's office. I was getting last into the evening. "Who wants to knock?"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:48 pm

"I'll knock.", Lyra said as she stepped up to the door and knocked on it softly. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 2:25 pm

"Come in girls, what seems to be the problem?" I asked as I stopped my paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 2:35 pm

"Oh my... everyday I think more and more that these monsters are somehow connected to what's going on, on Earth. I think whoever is in charge of these creatures wants something from Magix... something that will help them get world domination.... the Codex." I said as I went to the magical cabinet to get it out. 
"Girls, welcome to your official first mission at Alfea. You girls seem to have encountered these monsters more than anybody else. I will leave you girls in charge of making sure, whoever this evil person is, doesn't get near the Codex. The fate of the magic dimension is in your hands." I said as I gave it to them.

Faragonda's Office - Page 2 PXs11oQ
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 4:44 pm

"Well that's a daunting task." Shar muttered under her breath. She realized that Ms. Faragonda heard what she said. "We will try our best, but to be honest only three of us our Charmix."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faragonda's Office
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next