Faragonda's Office 2078emq
Faragonda's Office 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Faragonda's Office

Go down 
+5
Fairymagic
LoliRock!
Faragonda
Palladium
MagicalVanessa
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:21 am

Faragonda's Office SFR7Log

Welcome to Headmistress Faragonda's Office. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:02 pm

"Faragonda, we have a serious issue on our hands." I say rushing into her office.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:05 pm

"It can't be, why is it still open? How is it possible? I feel it's presence here at Alfea." I say to Palladium in shock. "The Christmas Ghosts are part of the Legendarium world! How is it still open!" I exclaim.

Last edited by Faragonda on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:08 pm

"I don't know...but let's figure it out. I'm not going to let any of the students get in danger on their first week back. Revealum!" I yell as I summon a revealing spell on Alfea. "They're in the Magic Archives...but what are they looking for there?"
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:13 am

"I don't know, Concorda isn't in the Magic Archives room right now so she couldn't have known but let me send a notice to Daphne and the Winx to meet us there." After I sent the notice to the professors we then all met up at the Magic Archives.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:02 am

"We have to gather the students to the Courtyard." I say as I pull up a speaker from one of the draws on my desk. "All students please report to the Courtyard. Thank You." I say with a bit of worry into the speaker. Me and the professors then hurry to the Courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:22 am

Entering the room with Talia,Vanessa,and Luna I started summoning a magic sphere which could see through different realms. 

Faragonda's Office CmJM9re

"Girls, I have been watching you for a while and I think it is your turn to try and help save magix..." I paused as the magic sphere showed Cloud Tower. 

"Miss Griffin has agreed to help us find a spell which could potentially close the Legendarium once and for all. However, she needs some assistants and I offered her you girls. I have observed you since you came to Alfea and your teamwork is outstanding. So, what do you say?" I say smiling at the girls.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:25 am

"Wait, but...I don't understand? What could be possibly offer? I mean I understand why Luna would be wanted, but our powers aren't as strong... how could we be useful?" Vanessa asks in doubt.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:28 am

"That is not true at all. You are all useful and powerful, more than you think. Luna's powers are just the spark of your group right now, but soon enough you will all be able to posses the ability to do amazing things. You leave after Valentine's Day, okay?"
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:30 am

"OMG YES!!! A MISSION!!! FINALLY, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS --- oh but, what about Chanel?" Talia remembers as she stops cheering. 
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:31 am

"Sadly, Chanel chose her path. Envy is a dangerous thing, and i'm not so sure if it's safe for her to be here." I say looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:26 am

"Thank you, Ms. Faragonda! We won't let you down!"
Vanessa and the girls later on then move to the hallways to discuss and get excited for the mission as they leave the office.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:14 pm

"Girls, I'm afraid there's something I've been hiding from you. As you may have all noticed Luna's powers seem to get out of control when she uses her magic, that's because her magic is one of the rarest sources of magic to find in the dimension. It's almost similar to Bloom's dragon flame, Luna's power comes from The Electric Creature of the Moon.

I then summoned a hologram that showed the history of the creature. "This creature was born along side the Fire Flame Dragon in Domino, they both looked over each other as they grew. When they grew old the three Ancestral Witches took over Domino in the hopes of conquering the two dragons. They both decided to split ways. The Electric Dragon then went up to a dimension called "Dreamland". When they parted they made a pact that if the Fire Flame Dragon succeeded he would journey to the Dreamland to reunite with the Electric Dragon but he never went back. Legend says, that to this day the Dreamland Dragon is still alive and is awaiting for it's long lost partner. 

Faragonda's Office D8bd80d8-da74-4cee-a664-7368fc1f4f4cFaragonda's Office UA2Xc47

"Now do you see why they want your power Luna? I'm afraid if they got their hands on it this could be the end of the Magix Dimension as we speak. If they are anything like the Trix, their first instinct will be to attack Alfea and conquer it. Whatever their plan is, we need to be ready and we also need Luna to regain her powers. I recommend visiting Bloom."
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:45 pm

"Wow. We can't let them get away with this. I am going to see bloom right away. She will know what to do. Thanks faragonda. ", Luna said as she started to make her way to the door and find bloom.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:49 am

"Girls, I hope you had a great Halloween but now things are starting to heat up more than ever. This mission that I am about to provide you with, will be one of the most important missions you have ever done in your journeys as fairies. There seems to be a strong magic source that is coming from your home realms. We believe that it could be the magic source of the Legendarium and when you find the magic source you might find who is behind all this. It won't be easy.. we have had reports of monsters appearing in your home realms in these past hours which means that whoever is controlling the Legendarium isn't just targeting Magix anymore...it's targeting THE WHOLE MAGIC DIMENSION!" I exclaimed as I explained.

I then summoned a magic orb that would show the history of which I was about to explain. "The good news, is that with this mission, you might just find your final fairy form... Enchantix. In order for a fairy to earn her Enchantix, she has to save someone from her home planet and show great sacrifice in doing so. When in her Enchantix stage, the fairy's attacks are much stronger, she can decrease in size, also known as miniturization, and break dark spells with her fairy dust which is in a vial around her neck. Talia,Vanessa,Luna and Oceane as second year students you have been selected to go on this mission."

Faragonda's Office BRObqHP
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:14 am

"Woo! Yay, another mission!" Vanessa exclaimed excitedly. "When do we leave?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:16 am

"Tomorrow." I said strictly.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:17 am

"WHAT! - but that's only a few hours of sleep..." Talia said as she complained.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:22 am

"We will be ready," Luna said confidently
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:48 am

"I trust you girls will. The entire magic dimension is in your hands." I said finally as the girls exited out of my office into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:19 am

Vanessa subtlety knocked on Headmistress Faragonda's door, hoping to be let in. 
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:20 am

"Come in.." I said as I was writing new requests for the Magix Government. "Ah Vanessa, what may I help you with?" I asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:21 am

"Well, actually the question is how may I help you? Do you have anything that you want me to do? Like a mission or something?" Vanessa asks.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:22 am

"Why the interest all of a sudden?" I asked with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:23 am

"Well, Talia,Luna,Oceane, Evie and I are no longer a group. Ha, I should have saw it coming, we were slipping away from each other." Vanessa said as tears started to clog her vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faragonda's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faragonda's Office   Faragonda's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Faragonda's Office
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next