Headmistress Griffin's Office 2078emq
Headmistress Griffin's Office 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Headmistress Griffin's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Headmistress Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress Griffin's Office   Headmistress Griffin's Office EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:22 am

Headmistress Griffin's Office Griffi10

Welcome to Headmistress Griffin's Office.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Chloe_pika likes this post

Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Griffin's Office   Headmistress Griffin's Office EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:20 am

"Wonderful, thank you." I approved as I let the two teachers go. "Welcome girls, to Cloud Tower. Now, I know it may look terrifying, and I know you might not want to be here but this is for a good cause."

Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Griffin's Office   Headmistress Griffin's Office EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 am

"Wow, and I thought witches were supposed to be evil and wicked." Talia said a bit intrigued. 

Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Griffin's Office   Headmistress Griffin's Office EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:48 am

"Hahaha, sweetie just because you are a witch it doesn't mean you have to be wicked or evil... you just have to be a bit devious. Anyway, most girls usually come to this cool to expand their knowledge on magical spells not to cause mayhem, however we do support any options our students make except when it damages the schools image." I explained to the girl.

"Anyway, you probably already know what you are here for. You are here to assist me in the mission to find ingredients for a locating spell. This spell requires a lot of work and it requires something from the Legendarium to track it. Luckily, Faragonda sent me the remains of some Legendarium creatures so hopefully it will work. Your first mission is to find the 'Amnesia Flower'."
I then showed them the flower through my crystal ball sitting on my desk.

Headmistress Griffin's Office B1WERuP

It is located in one of the books from the archives, however, I just don't have enough time to look. It should be easy to find it though, just follow your instinct. You will also need to find 4 magical books that each have a page that is to be used in the making of the locating spell. You will also find them in the archives. Finally, you will then need to find a shard from 'The Mirror of Dreams'. This will be challenging as the mirror sometimes releases images that could cause pain or depression. 

Headmistress Griffin's Office Sdv7PuB

You will find it in the catacombs of Cloud Tower. If you need anything just come to my office or visit me after my lessons. We will need to have all of these ingredients at least by the end of the week. Happy hunting!" The girls were then lead out to the hallways where Ediltrude and Zarathrustra were waiting for them.

Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Griffin's Office   Headmistress Griffin's Office EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Plot: Battle for Tir Nan Og

I was doing some paperwork when all of a sudden a strange magic energy hit me like a truck, I then looked inside my Cloud Tower globe and saw something very interesting. "Oh, looks like we have an intruder. Fairies aren't welcome at Cloud Tower." I laughed wickedly as I put my hand over the globe and started making Cloud Tower rumble, the tower would now be under a spell to stop the intruder from leaving. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Griffin's Office   Headmistress Griffin's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmistress Griffin's Office
Page 1 of 1