Love and Pet - Page 4 2078emq
Love and Pet - Page 4 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Pet

Go down 
+5
Ricardo
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Fairymagic
Cashier
MagicalVanessa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Love and Pet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Love and Pet - Page 4 QiEBvHm

The Winx do not work here anymore.
Welcome to Love and Pet where you can adopt your own fairy animal! Love and Pet was created by the Winx and they have hired Gardenia citizens to look over the shop for them while they are at Magix doing missions. All the pets are free here. Make sure you take good care of the pets!
 Sheep                  Chihuahua 
Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-00belle  Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-01ginger

Cat               Bear
Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-02cocoLove and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-03pepe

Bunny             Chick
Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-04millyLove and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-05chicko

Baby Lion     Baby Tiger
Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-06asiaLove and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-07lara

Baby Leopard     Owl 
Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-08leoLove and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-12arthur

Panda              Duck
Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-14tintin  Love and Pet - Page 4 Wat_f000_pet-15dora
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:42 am

"Hey Lun-" I was about to say until Penny interrupted me.
Back to top Go down
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:44 am

"O-M-G! LUNA! HEYYYYYYYY! I didn't know you work at Love and Pet! Ricardo and I want to find a cute fairy pet. Do you think you can help us?" I asked obnoxiously.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:39 am

"Sure, no problem. Follow me.", Luna said as she lead them to the pets. "Alright, which one would you like?". 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:56 am

"Hmm...i don't know! They're all so cute!!!! Ricardo what do you think?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 am

"I think we should let Luna pick... she makes the right choices. She's kind of magical." I replied as I smiled at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:25 am

Luna smiled at Ricardo, she finally realizes that she can trust him. But, she took one long look at the pet trying to come up with a suggestion. "Well, if I had to pick, I would probably go with the cat or the panda.", Luna suggested.
Back to top Go down
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am

"Oh my gosh, the panda is absolutely adorable! Thank you Luna! I'll name him Georgie!" I exclaimed. I then got the rights to my pet and left the store with Ricardo.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:25 am

"You know Ricardo isn't as bad as I thought. It seems like we can trust him." Vanessa told Luna. "But that girl he's with is so annoying. She reminds me of Mitzi or something." Vanessa expanded.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:41 am

Luna sighed. "I was thinking the same thing.", Luna said as she started clean up a little bit feeling depressed that she can't have Ricardo but, life goes on. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:34 am

Vanessa looked at the supplies of Love and Pet and she noticed something weird. "Uh...that's weird I didn't feed or shower it before I gave it to Penny but it seemed completely fine. That's not normal." Vanessa thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:35 am

"I thought we ran out of magical Pandas last week....." Talia warned until she realised something suspicious was going on.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 am

"Girls... I don't think the pet that we gave her is from Love and Pet!" Vanessa yelled as she dropped everything and went onto the streets to stop the customers from leaving.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 10:15 am

All confused but worried and concerned, Luna ran out onto the street to help Vanessa stop the customers. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Talia also followed Vanessa and Luna outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Pet
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4