Love and Pet - Page 2 2078emq
Love and Pet - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Pet

Go down 
+5
Ricardo
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Fairymagic
Cashier
MagicalVanessa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Love and Pet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Love and Pet - Page 2 QiEBvHm

The Winx do not work here anymore.
Welcome to Love and Pet where you can adopt your own fairy animal! Love and Pet was created by the Winx and they have hired Gardenia citizens to look over the shop for them while they are at Magix doing missions. All the pets are free here. Make sure you take good care of the pets!
 Sheep                  Chihuahua 
Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-00belle  Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-01ginger

Cat               Bear
Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-02cocoLove and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-03pepe

Bunny             Chick
Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-04millyLove and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-05chicko

Baby Lion     Baby Tiger
Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-06asiaLove and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-07lara

Baby Leopard     Owl 
Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-08leoLove and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-12arthur

Panda              Duck
Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-14tintin  Love and Pet - Page 2 Wat_f000_pet-15dora
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:00 am

Lunas neck symbol glew a little since she was really neevous. "Well, I love animals as well. My favorite colors are pink and purple and I tend to get very nervous too", Luna said explaning herself as her symbol lite up a little and her eyes were changing from purple to pink then back to purple.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:17 am

"Uh." I said confused, I then started blinking a lot to make sure what I was seeing was correct. "Sorry, I'm just seeing things. Weird, It must be the heat." I said as it was really hot today. "So, do you go to school here in Gardenia?" I continued.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:23 am

"No, I go...out of town school.", Luna said kinds truthfully as she started to get this butterfly feeling in her stomach so she glowed for a moment but trying to control it she looked away so he wouldn't see her eyes. She wished she could tell him the truth but cpuldnt.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:32 am

"Oh cool, hey have you ever been to the Gardenia National Park? It's really pretty and photogenic. Oh haha, did I mention I'm a college student studying photography and sports? I'd love to take some pictures of you..for a school project obviously, hehe." I said a really nervously.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:34 am

"I actually never been but It sounds very nice. We should go sometime. ", said luna nervously as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:52 am

"Hmm, I have to go to class in a few minutes but what about tomorrow? It could be kind of a date - well a study date, ARGH, I mean...hehe." I explained as I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:54 am

"Sounds good. Can't wait", Luna said also blushing and running into a shelf by accident cause of her nervous acti9ns.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:17 pm

I then ran off excitedly as I bumped into the door accidentally not paying attention, after recovering I went to my college.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Luna laughed then went back over to her friends and the oets.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:39 pm

"So did you guys get along?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:32 pm

"Yes! We are meeting together at the national park tomorrow. However, I'm a little nervous. Never really,been on a date,before. If you would even call it that.:, Luna said explaning and blushinG but smiling with the picture of his face in her,head ,
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:02 am

"Aww, that's great...um, Luna there's just one problem... WE LEAVE TONIGHT!" Vanessa exclaimed in worry.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 am

"What?! What,am I supposed to do now?", Luna exclaims in worry.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:56 am

"You have to tell him the truth before tonight! I mean you can't just leave him like that! He'll be heart broken!" Vanessa exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:59 am

"But I can't just cut it off with him. Didn't you see how happy he was? He will be heart broken by that too. Isn't there a way I could stay for one more day or something?", Luna said hoping and wishing there was a way to stay with him. " The only other way is to take him to Alfea with us but we can't risk exposurr. What do I do? There has to be a way!", Luna continued.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:08 am

"HAHAHA! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry but this is just too funny!" Talia exclaimed laughing out loud. "We should totally bring him to Alfea, what are we going to tell him we're fairies and that we live in a magical school in another dimension? Yes, the Winx may have brought magic to Gardenia but it's still rare to meet a fairy. What if- what if he's like a super fan of fairies and wants to kidnap us and sell us to science?" Talia rambled on.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:10 am

"Well I said that it would be top risKY so I didn't plan on it thank you very much", Luna said as she got offensive and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:14 am

"Talia!" Vanessa yelled indicating Talia to stop talking for a second. "Look Luna, our magic isn't strong enough to travel through Earth back to Magix, it's just not possible. Also, school starts in like a week, it wouldn't be smart for Stella to let us stay here for two days. You're going to have to break things off with him.." She said while she put her hand on Luna's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:16 am

"I know...but I don't want to hurt him. But I guess I'll come up with somethinv", Luna said as a tear came down. Her first crush and now it's over.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:09 am

"Hey, wait didn't he say he was going to college?" Well according to my gps there is a college right next to the Magix National Park! He might not be at school yet! Run to the Magix National Park and explain things to him." Vanessa suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:17 am

"Okay. Thanks. I'll go now. ", Luna said as she runs out the door.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:45 am

"Geez, how long is she going to take?" Talia said sarcastically as she petted her fairy pet, Daisy.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:15 am

"Hmm, it's been a while. We should probably go check on her. Hold on, I really wanted to get a pet so let me quickly get one and we'll be on our way to find Luna." Vanessa said as she walked up to the cashier. "Hi, can I get that cute bear in light pink please? I'd like to call her Sugar." She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:31 am

Love and Pet - Page 2 M53YOpb
"Here she is! "You will need to take good care of her, she'll learn anything you teach her but her favorite hobby is well, sleeping haha. Her natural instinct is also to be very shy so just make sure she's comfortable around other pets. Also, this is the essential pack for her health. It has a milk bottle and a first aid kit with bandages and medicine."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:40 am

"Aww, she's so cuddly and soft. Thank you! I'll make sure to take good care of her!" Vanessa exclaimed as she hugged her pet.

Love and Pet - Page 2 FutKHAf

"Hmph, okay as much as I would love to stay here and look at these cuties all day, we have to find Luna! Let's go find her at the park." Vanessa then ran out to the park while carefully holding Sugar in her arms, Oceane, and Talia also followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Pet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next