Love and Pet - Page 3 2078emq
Love and Pet - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Pet

Go down 
+5
Ricardo
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Fairymagic
Cashier
MagicalVanessa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Love and Pet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Love and Pet - Page 3 QiEBvHm

The Winx do not work here anymore.
Welcome to Love and Pet where you can adopt your own fairy animal! Love and Pet was created by the Winx and they have hired Gardenia citizens to look over the shop for them while they are at Magix doing missions. All the pets are free here. Make sure you take good care of the pets!
 Sheep                  Chihuahua 
Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-00belle  Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-01ginger

Cat               Bear
Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-02cocoLove and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-03pepe

Bunny             Chick
Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-04millyLove and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-05chicko

Baby Lion     Baby Tiger
Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-06asiaLove and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-07lara

Baby Leopard     Owl 
Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-08leoLove and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-12arthur

Panda              Duck
Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-14tintin  Love and Pet - Page 3 Wat_f000_pet-15dora
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vinny
NPC
NPC
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:21 am

As always, Love and Pet was completely empty and out of customers. However, for the first time in forever some customers walked in. With my eyes lit up, I approached them and gave them a loud welcome. "WELCOME TO LOVE AND PET! HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?"
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:30 am

"Wow, okay that was a really loud introduction." Talia said as she tried to fix her ears from the girl's yelling. 
Back to top Go down
Vinny
NPC
NPC
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:32 am

"Sigh, I'm sorry...it's just.. it's been months since someone has actually stepped through these doors. Love and Pet has gone out of business! We made only 20 dollars this whole month!" I grieved. "Ever since fairies left Earth, no one wants anything to do with magic. They believe it's the reason why everything is getting destroyed nowadays, but it's not, we humans are the ones that are destroying our planet!" I exclaimed emotionally.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:34 am

"Well then you're in luck. We would like to work here, please. We believe that we can change people's opinions on magic again and get these pets some homes!" Vanessa said confidently. 
Back to top Go down
Vinny
NPC
NPC
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:36 am

"YOU'RE HIRED!" I exclaimed immediately as I gave them the shop keys.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:36 am

Confused by the immediate action, Talia looked at the girl and asked, "Wait just like that? Are you not even going to test us on the job?"
Back to top Go down
Vinny
NPC
NPC
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 am

"Sweetie, look around. There is no one in this shop, I'm grateful to receive any type of help I can get." I replied. "My name is Vinny. I live at the Gardenia Hills, and I'm just here as a temporary cashier. That means that in reality, the shop is yours to keep if the land owner allows it. Good luck!" I explained as I exited the shop.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:41 am

"Wha-? Are you not even gonna explai-" Vanessa was about to say but the girl left the adoption centre. "Okay Sparx, I guess this is up to us now." Vanessa said as she looked at all the pets in the shop, wondering how they would take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:17 am

Luna looked around also and gave a response. "Well, girls, time to get to work and build this place up!", Luna exclaimed. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:42 am

"But before we do that... Love and Pet means new clothes!" Vanessa exclaimed as she snapped her fingers and transformed them into their Love and Pet outfits.

Love and Pet - Page 3 V0U6oj0
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Vanessa! "I love these outfits!", Luna exclaimed looking at herself and then starting to make her way to the pets. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

"Wow! These outfits are totally perfect for this job!" Talia cheered as she looked in the mirror. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 pm

"Thanks, haha! Okay, so let's figure out how to make this shop popular again." Vanessa started to think. "AHA! I know what we should do! We should promote it!" Vanessa then grabbed some Love and Pet posters and went to stick them outside on the windows. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 12:23 pm

"Hmm...the Love & Pet website hasn't been updated in quite a while, I think i'll update it to get more people into the store." Talia said as well. She then went on the computer to update the website and added more pets to choose from and more pet products to buy.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Luna started to think. She didn't want to be left out, again. So she came up with some really big that would really help the place get back into business. "I will starting cleaning up the inside of the store and moving the furniture around and getting the pets ready to be sold! More customers will be willing to buy the pets if the appearance looks just as good!", Luna exclaimed as she got some cleaning material from the back to put her creative mind to work.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 3:41 pm

"That's an excellent idea, Luna!" Vanessa replied. Soon enough, the girls had finished setting up Love & Pet for it's official new opening. 

Love and Pet - Page 3 1f6nqiJ
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Luna and the girls stood back to glaze at their work in adore. "I don't know about you girls, but I am certainly proud of this store.", Luna said smiling and so excited to start drawing customers in. 
Back to top Go down
Citizens
NPC
NPC
Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 1:09 am

A few minutes later, the first customers would walk in. A mother and a child gazed at the new design of Love and Pet as they looked at some of the pets. "Ohhh! MOMMY! MOMMY! I want a cute bear please!" The little girl cried.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 1:13 am

"Aww, here you go little girl." Vanessa said as she grabbed the bear out of it's shelter. "Now before you can keep your furry friend, you have to remember that these pets are very unique. They are magical and made of love! You have to make sure you feed them, bathe them, and have fun with them!" She explained.
Back to top Go down
Citizens
NPC
NPC
Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 1:15 am

"Yes, I promise i'll take good care of him! I promise to always appreciate  as well from now on, and I believe that fairies will come to save the world!" The little girl exclaimed as her mother laughed. The two then left the store.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 7:28 am

"Thank you for shopping with us!" Vanessa exclaimed as the customers left. "Did you guys see that? That little girl believes in us! If we keep this up, we can restore magic to Gardenia!" Vanessa said with hope. As the day went by, a couple more customers came to Love & Pet and the day was soon over. The Sparx Club closed the shop and made their way back to their apartment.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:02 pm

When Talia,Vanessa, and Luna arrived at Love & Pet, Vanessa opened the shop. They each then started setting up the shop for any incoming customers. As the day went by it was pretty boring but then a very important customer came by.
Back to top Go down
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:04 pm

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!" I exclaimed annoyingly as I walked into the store holding Ricardo's hand.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 pm

"Ugh." Vanessa muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Luna's fash blushed. She didn't know whether to hide or to walk away or to confront them and say hello. So, she just took a step back and quietly and shyly said, "Hello". 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Pet   Love and Pet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Pet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next