Texas Magic 2078emq
Texas Magic 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Texas Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Texas Magic Empty
PostSubject: Texas Magic   Texas Magic EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:11 am

Have you always wanted to see fairies in Texas?

Chapter 1: Lia walks to her locker. She opens it out comes a note. The note reads "You and four others have been chosen to be the chosen ones use you're powers wisely ~ The God Of Fairies" Lia thought for a moment "Its the first day of April! This has gotta be a joke!" she said laughing. Soon her freinds, Kylie, Grace, Olivia and Blair told her they were the chosen ones Lia gasped and told them the same thing she just said "I got that kinda note to!" they realized school was over when they heard the bell. They ran out the door and ran to the forest in Texas. A branch almost fell on Lia's head but it levitated and when she left the spot where the branch was it fell down. Lia felt a sparkle in her hand it was a light blue she saw another note by a tree she grabbed it. Blair read it "I see you levitated the branch heres a spell book" they saw a spell book in Lia's hands. "Whoah! This is getting freaky!" Blair said the others nodded. Lia bravely opened the book the book flipped to a page about air powers by itself. "Woah! Guys look at this 'Levitation' part thats what I did!" Lia said "This happens without the holder of such power doing 'tis" Blair read she was a bit of a nerd she read everything! "I don't think I lik- AHHH!!" Grace said as she fell into a hole the others jumped in. "Wow! This place is amazing look!" Lia said. They saw horses Lia was feeling athletic so she got on the horse "Yeehaw!" she said as she rode around the others did the same. They soon fell asleep.

So thats new I made a story and the settings Texas! So I know the titles very un-amazing like sometimes but I couldn't think of a title for fairies in Texas so yeah. I also don't know if their are forests in Texas but I thought "Oh tyey should go to the forest!" lol anyways thats the first part!
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Texas Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas Magic   Texas Magic EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Chapter 2: Lia waked up. "Grace, Olivia, Blair, Kylie?" She said as she could not see them. "Lia, Olivia, Blair, Kylie?" Grace said as she could not see them. "Look deep inside you" a voice said to the two girls. "Air" Lia said. "F-fire" Grace said. Soon a necklace with the shape of air appeared on Lia's neck. A necklace the shape of fire appeared on Grace's neck. They soon found eachother they put the necklaces together they than were pulled into a magical world.

Short? Yes! Horrible? Who knows! I tried my best to give the two a magical bond so in the next part Kylie and Olivia have a magical bond but what about Blair?
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Texas Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas Magic   Texas Magic EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:50 am

I know this is not like my story on the other forum (Ashleys other forum) but I thought the stories could be different so yep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Texas Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas Magic   Texas Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas Magic
Page 1 of 1