The Magic Archives 2078emq
The Magic Archives 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Magic Archives

Go down 
+6
Palladium
Bloom
Daphne
Aisha
Faragonda
MagicalVanessa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:21 pm

The Magic Archives Mer6Ngl

Welcome to the magic archives of Alfea! Here you can find any legendary or forgotten book just becareful, some books can also be cursed! You can also come here to chat with the Concorda, the pixie in charge of the archives.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:14 am

"Oh my...they're destroying the archives!" I exclaim as me and the rest of the professors enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:16 am

"No not the archives! Why are they doing this?!" I ask in shock and anger.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
NPC
NPC
Aisha

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:23 am

"We don't know but there's obviously a reason why they're here. The Legendarium was closed by Selina and given to Eldora to keep so there's obviously something going on!"
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:24 am

Suddenly, while destroying the archives a Christmas Ghost turns around to attack the group of professors with a basic attack.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:27 am

I quickly then dodge the attack with the group of professors. "Okay enough chit chat, let's get to it! Magic Winx, Butterflix!" I yell as me and the Winx transform.

The Magic Archives 22e2f70eed3eab434e7055ea0081e220
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:29 am

"Daphne, Nymph of Sirenix!" I shout as I transform into my Sirenix.

The Magic Archives Tumblr_n516m6xZZk1rxva55o6_400
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:34 am

With the tension in the room, we all get into fighting positions looking at the ghosts floating before us. 
"Hiya! Flaming Attack!" I yell as I start off the spell fight with an offensive spell.

The Magic Archives 300?cb=20150830052924
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:36 am

The target which Bloom attacks then falls back with a deadly sound. With little health left the ghost shoots another basic attack to attack Palladium.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:39 am

"Hua!" I grunt as I dodge the attack. "Hiya!" I exclaim as I summon a ray of light that makes a clump of the ghosts dissapear. Unluckily, it seemed that with one down many more spawned.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:42 am

"Eeek!!, what are we going to do? They just keep spawning back!" I exclaim in panic. I then notice a ghost creeping up on me. "Oh, I don't think so! Sunrise Power!" I shout shooting a yellow ray of energy at the enemy causing it to fall back.

The Magic Archives D934a1c94d7de4359c1d04465c3b8a85
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:44 am

A group of the Christmas Ghosts then summon their Blizzard Attack causing the professors to fly back onto a shelf of books.
Back to top Go down
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:21 pm

"Blanket of Leaves!" I shout as I summon a shield that protects me and the professors.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:26 pm

"Melodic Ray!" I shout as I shoot a fuchsia ray of magic causing a few of the ghosts to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:28 pm

"Enough!" I yell as I summon a huge amount of my magic to destroy the ghosts. The ghosts then all disappear into the abyss. I fall onto the ground a bit light headed but still in good condition. "We need to figure out what's going on." I tell the staff as we head out of the library and to my office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Magic Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archives   The Magic Archives Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magic Archives
Page 1 of 1