Streets of Magix 2078emq
Streets of Magix 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Magix

Go down 
+16
Undead Corpses
Fosqa
Floria
Kevin
Fairymagic
Midge
LoliRock!
Flora
Bloom
Tecna
Aisha
Stella
Musa
Amaryl
Ghosts of Christmas
MagicalVanessa
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Streets of Magix YpdXTK6

Welcome to the Streets of Magix, here is where all the roads and sidewalks are. If you're lucky you might even catch a street show!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Suddenly, in an empty street the ghosts rise from the ground and start creeping Magix City.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 pm

The ghosts were creeping around Magix City and I could hear the screams of the citizens. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as a ghost approached me, I quickly got back. "Not Today!!!!" I yell casting an offensive spell on the ghost.

Streets of Magix 554iXKn

I quickly then ran to the closest place I could go which was the dance club
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:02 pm

"Jeez, talk about a winter wonderland." I say with a sarcastic tone as me and the rest of the winx land on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 pm

"We need to melt all the snow as fast as possible, it's 11 pm and midnight isn't too far away. We have to melt all of this snow before Christmas so that people can go out and celebrate."
"Dragon Flame!" I yell out as I summon a wrath of fire that melts a clump of the snow on the sidewalks.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:05 pm

"Ocean of Light!" I yell as I shine on some of the snow in the streets making it melt.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
NPC
NPC
Aisha

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:06 pm

"Water Absorber!" I shout as I absorb all the water from the melted snow.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:08 pm

"Hey Winx!" I yell as I fly to them.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:09 pm

"Amaryl what are you doing out here, it's not safe right now." I reply flying up to her.
Back to top Go down
Amaryl
NPC
NPC
Amaryl

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:11 pm

"Oh please Tecna I can take care of myself. I was out on the streets when I noticed the Christmas ghosts starting to summon the snow. I then quickly rushed over to the dance club to see if anyone needed help." I explain. 
"Hua!" I grunt as I cast a shining spell on some of the snow to make it melt as well.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:14 pm

"Ah, so that's who did all of this. The ghosts. Hmm, you know as time progresses I'm starting to believe more and more that the Trix have found a way to posses of the Legendarium again." I express.
Back to top Go down
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:16 pm

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure we'll find a solution. In the meantime, Me, Tecna, and Musa are going to head to the hotel to check if the students are alright." I say while tecna,musa and I fly to the Magix Hotel.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:36 am

When we were done melting the snow we flew back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:06 am

When Vanessa,Talia, and Luna were done shopping for their Halloween costumes, they stopped to relax on the public tables next to the stores, they were chatting as they were sipping on delicious coffee. Vanessa had brought a nurse costume, while Talia had brought Aisha's Hallowinx costume, and Luna brought a cat costume. "AHHH! I can't wait for Midge's party!" Vanessa exclaimed as she sipped her coffee.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 am

"Ugh, I don't see why you're so excited, I mean..Midge is pretty horrible." Talia replied as she sipped on her cup of coffee. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:33 am

"Yeah but...remember why we're doing this? It's HALLOWEEN! It's the second most exciting holiday of the year, after Christmas obviously. C'mon we have to do this, especially for Luna, I mean if we don't she'll never see what it's like to go to a Halloween Party!" Vanessa rambled.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:35 am

"Ugh, fine you're right." Talia replied as she finished drinking her coffee. 
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 am

Suddenly, as I was driving in my High Techno - Bright Red Car Rover with the Alfea cheerleading squad, I spotted the girls sitting and drinking coffee out of the window. "Hey losers." I said as I stopped my car near the sidewalk. 
"Please remember that my invitation to you guys is only an act of kindness, however that doesn't excuse you from showing up to my party like a complete and absolute embarrassment. If you don't have cool outfits then don't even bother coming." I then smirked and looked at the coffee cup near Luna. I then intentionally tipped it over as the coffee fell on her Halloween costume. "Oops, you might wanna clean that up." I then drove off laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Luna's eyes turned a red glowing color of anger. She got up about to defend herself but Vanessa stopped her. She then snapped her fingers and the spill was gone and clear. "Why can't I do that to Midge?!", Luna said with anger and defense as she is very defensive when it comes to herself and her friends. If someone messes when them, she is going to attack them back, but stronger. She then sat back down, trying to calm down before she ends up doing something she will regret.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:31 pm

"Calm down, she's not worth it." Vanessa said trying to encourage Luna. "I think now more than ever we need to go to that party. Not only for Luna but to prove to Midge that she can't rule and control everyone around her." She added as she clenched her fists. "Ugh, it's getting late we should probably return to Alfea." Vanessa then said as she grabbed her shopping bags and took the bus back to Alfea alongside Luna and Talia.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:44 am

"Hey! Vanessa!" I yelled as I saw her come towards me. "Hey beautiful." I said as I hugged her closely.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:46 am

"Hey!" Vanessa exclaimed as she gave him a deep hug. 
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:54 am

"Hey... I have a surprise for you.. Wall-a!" I said as I pulled out some red roses and a chocolate box.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:58 am

"Aww, for me?? Thanks so much!!" Vanessa replied as she got the gifts and hugged him.

Streets of Magix LtIS5ia

"So, what do you wanna do? I was thinking of going to a restaurant or pizzeria!" Vanessa suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 7:27 am

"Hmm, a pizzeria sounds like a good idea! Let's go!" I replied as I put my arm around her shoulder and walked to the Pizzeria surrounded by romantic music playing in the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of Magix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of Magix
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next