Magix National Park 2078emq
Magix National Park 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Magix National Park

Go down 
+13
Roxy
Flora
Musa
Aisha
Stella
Bloom
Treants
Fairymagic
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
MoonlightBae
Child
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Magix National Park Empty
PostSubject: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Magix National Park 3jvNzbu

Welcome to the Magix National Park. It has a kids playground where children can play all sorts of games and there is also a basketball court. You can also just sit down and have a nice picnic. During holiday seasons, there are tons of things for you to do here! 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:56 pm

"Ah, such beautiful weather! It's totally perfect for a picnic." Exclaims Vanessa as she arrives at the park with the girls. 

Meanwhile, Jonathan also arrived and started shooting hoops at the basketball court.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:53 am

"Let's make sure we enjoy some of this delicious food!" Talia says as she makes the picnic food appear. The tray held fruits and drinks. 

Magix National Park 1UCOQ3D
Back to top Go down
Child
NPC
NPC
Child

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:51 am

I was running across the park with my kite as I was in my favorite Winx Club costume, I was
pretending to be a fairy. A strong wind then blew by and my kite went crashing into the tree. "NOOOO!" I cried out as tears began to drip from eyes. I looked for my mom but she was helping someone with moving day boxes. I quickly then ran up to a guy from the basketball court and asked him to help me get the kite.  "Uh...Hi...I-I-I...my kite got stuck in a tree. Can you help?" I asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Jonathan acknowledged the child and gave a smirk, "Ha, this will be a piece of cake. I'll get your kite little girl!" He exclaimed as he ran towards the tree getting the kite from the tree. Suddenly, a stronger wind blew making the kite fly away to where the girls were sitting. 

Vanessa noticed the kite fly towards them. "Huh, what's this?" She asked as she was grabbing a bite of a sandwich. "Hey, come back!!!" Shouted Jonathan in the meanwhile. Embarrassingly, Jonathan trips and lands face down in the grass and in the distance Vanessa starts laughing, "Should we go help him up?" She asks her friends. 

Meanwhile, Mal arrives at the park and notices the sunshine. "Yegh, the sun." She says bitterly. 
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 pm

"Hmmm...well he is kinda cute. I call dibs." Says Chanel as she gets up to help the guy up.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Oceane was being very quiet as she was acknowledging the beauty of the park. She soon noticed a girl with short purple hair and another girl with darker purple long hair. "Hey! You guys look!" Oceane says pointing to the girls.

Darina slowly walked around "Ugh! Oh theres another witch (Mal)! Lets hope shes not annoying like the girl I heard through the halls" Darina thought to herself as she walked up to the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:57 pm

"Hey, you okay?" Chanel asked the guy as she handed out her hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:01 pm

"Argh! I don't need your help!" Jonathan exclaimed as he got up and cleaned the dirt from his clothes and face.
He then continued to go and get the kite and gave it to the little girl with a smile. "Here ya go, little girl." He said handing it to her. 

Meanwhile, Mal noticed the witch walk up to her. She noticed from her face that she was one of her roommates as it said it on her dorm door. "Uh, hey." Mal said without emotion as she gave a slight wave.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Luna walked over to the other girls to see what was going on and she was waiting to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 pm

"Anyways why is nobody paying attention to those two girls?" Oceane asks as Oceane stares at the purple haired witches.

"Hi...im Darina.." Darina said in her louder bored tone to Mal as that is what she is bored but not as much as before.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:59 pm

"They kinda look like witches..." Replied Vanessa to Oceane. 

"Mal. So how you enjoying Cloud Tower so fa-" Mal was about to ask until she sensed fairy magic in the distance. "Yegh, fairies... can you feel their energy too? I don't know about you but i'm bored and messing with these fairies seems like a good time killer." Said Mal with a evil smile while looking at Darina.
Back to top Go down
Child
NPC
NPC
Child

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:00 pm

"Thank you for the kite!" I said as I received my kite from the guy. I then ran to my mother as she was done helping.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:01 pm

"Ugh, that guy was like super rude and to think I was about to give him my number...ew." Says Chanel as she heads back to the girls.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:51 am

"They probably are! Oh great you do know witches attack fairies! Then we have gotta do something!" Oceane says.

"Yeah!" Darina replies to Mal. She then notices that the girls are looking at them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:16 am

Mal then slowly approached the girls with her hands crossed. "You all seem so happy..." She said in a sarcastic happy voice. "Makes me sick." She continued as she gave Vanessa a death stare. 

"U-u-ugh, what's your problem? We haven't done anything to you." Replied Vanessa with a brave tone of voice. 

"I don't care. If I see something I hate, I take action and in this case seeing you goody two shoes happy is something I really don't want to see." Mal said yelling at the girls. 

"Lightning Strike!" Exclaimed Mal as she attacked the girls at the picnic. Quickly, Vanessa dodged the attack. "Okay...you want war we'll give you war. FLORAL BLAST!" Attacked Vanessa releasing two consecutive flower blasts. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:21 am

"Morphix Ball!" Shouts Talia as she attacks the two witches. "Seriously...all I wanted to do was enjoy a nice day out at the park, is that too much to ask for?" Talia asks to herself. 
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 pm

"Water Wrapper!" Oceane yells attacking the two witches.

Darina became wrapped up in water. "UGH!!! So this is what its like huh? Well we'll see about that!" Darina says "Darkness blast!" she shouts after she was untangled from the water.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Luna just stood there in shock. She knew them from somewhere but didnt know exactly where but she didnt care she attacked them anyway. "Lightning storm!", yelled Luna.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:39 am

Oceane sighed. She was about to blow. "IM DONE WITH THESE WITCHES!!!" Oceane yells. "Water Wrapper!" Oceane shouts tying them up once more.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:43 am

Oceane sighed. She was about to blow. "IM DONE WITH THESE WITCHES!!!" Oceane yells. "Water Wrapper!" Oceane shouts tying them up once more.

Darina groaned. "Again? Ugh!" she says as she trys to untie it by herself but could not. "DARKNESS BLAST!!" She yells when the water was untangled.
Back to top Go down
Treants
NPC
NPC
Treants

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:42 am

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake simulating an a strong earthquake. Everyone in the park starts to panic and swings and playsets start to crash down to the floor. The roots of the trees starts to split out of the ground and they awaken becoming Treants. 

With a loud scream one Treant wakes up and knocks away everything in it's path and starts to head for the fairies and witches.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:44 am

(Sorry I haven't been posting, I've just been giving time for FairyMagic to post.)
Vanessa and Mal interrupted by the awakening of the Treants look at the trees in shock. "AHHHHHH! They are creatures from the Legendarium!" shouts out Vanessa. Even Mal was frightened and in shock, she just stood there looking at the Treant heading towards them. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:38 pm

(Sorry i am slow. I had school work to deal with, i will have more time on the weekend, i promise).
Luna looked at the Treants and got mad at the withes. "Alright that's it!!!!!!", Luna screamed as she jumped up and used all the spells and power she could hold and used it up against the treants and hoping that it would reach the witches as well.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:53 pm

With the sudden awakening of the Treants Oceane closed her eyes. "Ay! " Oceane says as she waves to the Treants trying to get their attention. "WATER SPROUT!!" Oceane yells as she attacks the Treants. "When I thought this day couldn't get more horrible! It gets more horrible!" Oceane says. She then realizes that the Treants are creatures from the Legandarium. "Oh great! They are from the Legandarium!" Oceane says.

Darina groaned. She didn't say anything but just jumped back she blinked a few times as she was as scared as the fairies and Mal. "DARK BLAST!" Darina shouts attacking the Treants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Magix National Park
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next