Streets of Magix - Page 3 2078emq
Streets of Magix - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Magix

Go down 
+16
Undead Corpses
Fosqa
Floria
Kevin
Fairymagic
Midge
LoliRock!
Flora
Bloom
Tecna
Aisha
Stella
Musa
Amaryl
Ghosts of Christmas
MagicalVanessa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Streets of Magix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Streets of Magix - Page 3 YpdXTK6

Welcome to the Streets of Magix, here is where all the roads and sidewalks are. If you're lucky you might even catch a street show!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Undead Corpses
NPC
NPC
Undead Corpses

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:21 pm

The attacks were effective on the skeletons but they kept re spawning with each defeat.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:22 pm

"Ugh, we can't defeat these things! WHO IS SUMMONING THESE THINGS?" Vanessa yelled as she tried attacking more of the skeletons.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:24 pm

"I don't know but i'm done playing games. ANDROS' WRATH!" Talia exclaimed as she summoned her most powerful Enchantix spell releasing a huge wave to wipe out all of the skeletons.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:28 pm

"Phew! Good job Talia!" Vanessa congratulated as she gave Talia and Luna a high five. Vanessa then descended her wings to look at the leftovers of the skeletons. "Whoever sent these things has some really powerful dark magic. We need to get back to Alfea and tell Faragonda." Vanessa warned. She then walked over to the Alfea students. Vanessa coughed and fixed her posture to look scary. "Okay girls, I'm going to need you to get back to Alfea." 
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 pm

okay.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Lidiya just looked at Vanessa trying to be a teacher. "Seriously? Haha, cut the act Vanessa. You're not fit to be a scary adult. C'mon let's go girls." Lidiya said as she Cotton,Floria,Melania,Fosqa,Shar, and Lyra left back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 pm

"Well that didn't go as planned...." Vanessa thought to herself. She then went back to Luna and Talia. "Okay let's go before we miss curfew." She said. 
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 5:44 pm

After Melania,Shar,Lidiya, and Lyra successfully managed to buy their new Halloween outfits they just relaxed at the outdoor chairs of a cafe. "Shar...why did you run out this morning?" Melania asked trying to spark conversation.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:09 am

Shar immediately got uncomfortable.  “I just like running.” She shrugged.  There was a few moments of uncomfortable silence.  Once Shar could tell they weren’t buying that as the true answer she caved.  “Fine,” Shar sighed. “I’ve spent a lot of time by myself on Pyros, and having only myself to rely on for everything.  I’m not use to having friends.”
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:05 am

"I can't believe i'm saying this but... I was exactly like you last year, and in some ways I still am like you. I was going to push everyone away and not make any friends because I like being alone. I've basically been alone all my life. I had no friends in my old schools. When I met Melania and everyone at Alfea, they were so nice to me and welcomed me with open arms. We want to do that to you Shar. We're here for you, we're your friends." Lidiya stated with a heartfelt smile.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:25 pm

"Thanks." Shar said awkwardly but sincerely. "So now what do we do with these outfits we got?"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 5:33 am

"Well, I think we should head back to Alfea and start getting ready for the Pumpkin Patch. I texted Cotton and she said that they already have their outfits, so let's go!" Melania suggested.
Back to top Go down
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 1:27 pm

After I had brought the two coffee's and croissants for my date with Luna, I sat down and waited for her to arrive at Magix City.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 3:29 pm

Luna finally arrived in Magix and started walking down the streets while keeping an eye out for Austin. Luna found him sitting near the coffee shop, so, she walked over to him. "Hey, I hope I'm not too late", Luna said smiling brightly. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm

"No! Not at all!" I nervously said as I pushed out a chair and gallantly held her hand so she could sit down. "You look beautiful by the way." I complimented with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:05 pm

Luna looked down smiley and then back into his eyes. "Thank you, Austin. You look nice too.", Luna said blushing a little. 
Back to top Go down
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:10 pm

"Thank you." I replied as I smiled. "So, uh - tell me about yourself. Tell me about your life." I said as I took a sip of my coffee and looked into her eyes ready to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm

"There isn't much to know. I love animals, I have a sister that goes to Alfea, my home planet is Dreamland.", Luna said smiling trying to think if there was anything else she should say. 
Back to top Go down
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:36 pm

"Dreamland - yeah I remember reading about how you and your friends saved it. That's what you do, you help people and I really like that about you." I said with a smile. "I can imagine your parents are very proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:39 pm

"Yeah, they were. I was so happy to see them again. The first time I was able to meet them since I was little.", Luna added on.  "We love to help people and save the world from danger."
Back to top Go down
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:20 pm

I couldn't stop smiling at Luna's response. She reminded me so much of me. "I also try to help the world as well. I might not be as talented and fashionable as you are obviously, but I do my best." I replied with a laugh trying to ease the mood. I then put the croissants and tissues in the middle so we could share them.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:04 am

Luna started blushing. "I am almost positive that you are way more talented than me. I think you are doing a great job helping others.", Luna said while smiling and eating a croissant. 
Back to top Go down
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:13 pm

"Haha, thank you!" I replied as we continued eating. We talked some more and got to know each other and before we knew it, it was already past curfew. "Well, we should probably head back. This was a nice date. And - I'm sorry about what happened with Ricardo, I heard about it. I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you to date me..." I said as I awkwardly rubbed my head.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 3:43 am

Luna looked down for a moment then back at Austin. "Oh, it's fine. You're not pressuring me. I actually am starting to believe that I am ready to start dating again.", Luna said, smiling into Austin's eyes, getting lost in them deeply.
Back to top Go down
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 12:28 pm

I looked back at Luna and got lost in her majestic eyes. It almost looked like she had stars shimmering in her eyes. I then smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad." I replied with a bright smile. We then started walking back as it was getting pretty late. I dropped her off at Alfea and then made my way back to Red Fountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of Magix
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3