Lecture Hall - Page 3 2078emq
Lecture Hall - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Lecture Hall

Go down 
+11
LoliRock!
Diamante
Sunshine
Lucinda
Faragonda
Amelia
FlowerGal12
Midge
Ronda
Maya
Daphne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Lecture Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Lecture Hall - Page 3 9JBEW9l

Welcome to the Lecture Hall, here you will be learning three subjects. Magic History 101 with Daphne, Convergence with Headmsitress Faragonda, and Literature with Professor Avalon

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Imeda
Charmix
Charmix
Imeda

Fairy Pet : Fairy Chiuahua

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:38 am

Faera entered the lecture hall and looked around. Everything about her screamed 'fresh arrival' She still wore clothes picked for comfort during travel rather than beauty and her bewildered look spoke volumes.

She observed the other students, but what's most remarkable is that she could identify no less than three teachers. "Hey," she said loud enough that everyone would hear it. "I just arrived, am I in the right place for my class?"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:36 am

"Oh hi, you must be Faera! We were notified that you'd be arriving at Alfea a bit late, I hope you had a safe and calm journey." Vanessa said as she greeted the new arrival. 

"Our lesson just ended but don't worry we didn't really cover anything too important. Feel free to head directly to your dorm and relax. We'll be having a student gathering later tonight at the Cafeteria. We'll see you there." She explained.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 3:30 pm

As the student left, Talia continued talking. "Alright so should we get something to eat, or-" She was about to continue saying until Headmistress Faragonda walked in.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 3:33 pm

"Hello girls." I said as I calmly walked in with a smile. I was extremely proud of the girls and their journey, and I was so glad that Luna finally found her planet once again. "Haha, don't worry I didn't come here to give you girls a mission. I just wanted to tell you how proud I am. And I know for a fact that you'll do a great job at teaching these young fairies." I stated.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 3:44 pm

"Aww thank you Headmistress Faragonda, we're really excited to be back at Alfea and to teach these new fairies everything they need to know!" Vanessa replied while looking determined.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 10:14 am

"Proud to hear! Well... I should probably leave you girls alone to get ready for the new student arrival meeting. See you there!" I said before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 5:01 pm

"Okay, let's go to our rooms and get ready. These students won't appreciate us being late at their first meeting." Talia said as she and her friends left to the dorms and got ready until the meeting started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lecture Hall
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3