Lecture Hall 2078emq
Lecture Hall 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Lecture Hall

Go down 
+11
LoliRock!
Diamante
Sunshine
Lucinda
Faragonda
Amelia
FlowerGal12
Midge
Ronda
Maya
Daphne
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:15 am

Lecture Hall 9JBEW9l

Welcome to the Lecture Hall, here you will be learning three subjects. Magic History 101 with Daphne, Convergence with Headmsitress Faragonda, and Literature with Professor Avalon

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:22 am

Welcome class, to your first lesson with me for the spring semester. Today we will be learning about the difference between Black Magic and White Magic. Please turn your history books to page 107...

Lecture Hall Tumblr_mvv6ayP2Mt1skcp8lo1_500

TIMESKIP: BREAK TIME
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 am

"Ooh! Ooh! I'll go first Mr. Avalon." I said as I noticed how super handsome and cute he was. I stopped daydreaming and spoke. "My name's Maya. I love doing photography, I love blogging, just anything to do with the magicweb - I'm your gal, haha." I said as I then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 10:58 am

I then got up and said "Hi, I'm Ronda. I love learning about new cultures and I'm also totally into sport! Especially, volleyball." I then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:01 am

"I'll go next." I said with a slight smirk on my face. "Hi, I'm Midge. I'm supposed to be a third year student but they wouldn't let me pass because I didn't earn my Enchantix, like totes whatever, anyway, I'm totally into shopping, oh and guys who wear classy suits." I said as I gave the professor a wink and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:05 am

"Ugh!" Vanessa said as she looked over to Oceane, Talia, and Luna making a vomit facial expression. When it came to her turn she got up and introduced herself. "Hello, i'm Vanessa! I love nature,drawing, and hanging out with my friends!" I then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Luna turned red in the face cause she don't like public speaking and she did actually feel like throwing up and crying for real but she held it in. Stood up and looked around the room at her peers. "Hello, I am Luna. I love to hang out with my friends but not because their my friends and I have to but because I love them and care for them more than I care for myself. I would give up my powers, my life and my strength for them." Luna said with a smile looking back at her friends who looked like they were about to cry. Then she continued. "I as well love to draw but I also love animals and I love to talk long walks in the forest and I love gymnastics as well.", Luna said as she sat back down almost about to cry because of how deep the beginning of her speech was. She put her hand up to her heart making sure it was still pumping.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:05 pm

"Oh, um, hey my name's Talia and I like to do sports and eat popcorn." Talia said emotionlessly as the class laughed. She then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:22 pm

"Okay, hmm what should I write about?" Vanessa pondered she then heard a light bub spark in her head. "Aha!" She thought as she started speed writing. 
"It was a dark and gloomy, Halloween night. I was just sitting on my couch in dim lighting watching some horror movies. I couldn't bare to see another character trip over randomly while running away from danger. The volume was really loud and overpowered the sound of my chewing. Even though, suddenly I started hearing loud knocks at my door. I opened it and nobody was there. A second time the knock came and hesitating I opened it....and nobody was there. This third time I opened it and BAM! I was bestowed by the horrifying thing that was in front of me. It was.... MY RENT!!!!" She wrote.
"HAHAHA! This will sure give him a laugh." Vanessa thought as she wrapped up her story.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:29 pm

(hahaha that was actually kinda funny)
Luna also thought about what to write for her story. Then an idea came to her head. "I was outside, walking on Halloween night. It was very dark, very gloomy and very quiet. Except for a few bird and owl noises. I kept hearing foot steps behind me. I turned around and no one was there. I even saw a very dim shadow behind me as I continued to walk through the gloomy street. I turned around once more. No one was there. I couldn't bare to turn around again. I just began to speed walk, then run, then run faster. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my neck from behind and lift be off the ground. He put me down, ran in front of me and then grabbed a knife from his pocket. I was terrified and didn't know what to do. He pulled the knife back, aiming for my heart and struck me all the way through my chest as I fell to the floor. I then opened my eyes and took several deep breathes. That was the worst nightmare, I had ever had in my life.", Luna wrote while making an evilish grin on her face. Halloween was her favorite holiday so she can get a bit crazy when it comes to horror and stories about Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:42 pm

I looked at my pen in awe. All at once I thought to myself "Meh, who cares." I then grabbed my phone and started chewing gum while texting under my text.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:13 pm

"Okay, focus Talia!" She exclaimed as she was about to fall asleep. Talia then grabbed her pen and started writing her story. "It was Halloween Night, I was with my little brother as we were trick or treating in the streets of our neighbourhood, the streets were filled with people in spooky costumes, well to me they were not that spooky. I grabbed my little brother hand as we marched to one of the houses on the end of the street. However, it was weird because there was nobody there and the lights were off. "You know what, they might be out Trick or Treating as well." I said as I was about to leave the scene until a loud scream came from the house. I looked at my brother with a gasp look, we then started to run away, but the next thing we knew we were in pitch black, trapped in a crooked haunted house, forever."
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:00 am

"Hello girls, I hope you are all having a wonderful morning. Today, we are going to be learning about your Charmix Powers. Some of you have already earned your Charmix and some of you are on your way to earning it. It is crucial for you to achieve this transformation so you can move on to the next year in your fairy training." I then started to write on the chalkboard. "Charmix is achieved when a fairy becomes at one with their energy and believes in their ability. I am sure that you will all be able to achieve your transformations. After a while, the bell rang and it was break time.

TIMESKIP: Break-time
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:03 am

As Melania packed up her stuff into her black school bag she made her way to Alfea's rooftop to eat her homemade lunch, she had prepared a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Lecture Hall Tumblr_mvv6ayP2Mt1skcp8lo1_500

"Hello, girls! Welcome to another lesson of Magic History! Today we're going to be exploring the history of Guardian Fairies. As you girls know, once you've graduated this year at Alfea, you will be provided to the chance to either leave school or continue your studies as university students because you've earned your Enchantix. When fairies earn their Enchantix they are provided with the title of 'Guardian Fairies', so yes you girls are Guardian Fairies. However, you become the Guardian Fairy of your hometown so like Bloom is the Guardian Fairy of Domino since she was born in Domino and her powers originate from there." I explained as I poked at some images on the board.

I then talked for a bit and let the class do answer some questions on the board for the next hour and so, and soon enough the class bell went off and it was time for break.

"Please remember to study about the Guardian Fairies, there will be a test on it next time you have me!" I said before the girls could leave.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:28 am

Vanessa walked into the classroom with a frown on her face and trying to avoid contact with Luna or Talia due to their argument. She then took a seat and stared outside the window while Professor Avalon spoke.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:35 am

A verb is a doing or action word. For example, Jack always runs to school. The word runs is a verb because that's what Jack does. An adverb is what describes the verb. For example, Jack quickly runs to school. The word quickly is an adverb because it describes how Jack does his action." I explained confidently.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:45 am

Snapping out of her daydreams, Vanessa just looked at the board confused. "Uhh...what were we talking about?" Vanessa asked cluelessly as the rest of the class laughed.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:47 am

"Ooh-ooh!" I excitedly yelled as I put my hand up.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:49 am

"Easy, 'ate' would be the verb and 'quickly' would be the adverb." I said confidently once more.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 am

As Alfea's third year students walked into the classroom, Professor Avalon, Professor Wizgiz, Mrs. Harpfield, The Winx, and I were standing in the middle of the Lecture Hall about to explain to them how their exams would work. 
"Hello guardian fairies! You've all been so successful in your journey as fairies and now it's time to prove yourselves. You will each be able to choose 2-3 partners to work it, you will all then be summoned into a simulation maze. There you will face several different monsters and your goal is to reach the final enemy and defeat them. Best of luck to you all!" I explained as the students and teachers applauded.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:06 am

"No pressure at all..." Vanessa said sarcastically as her and the other third year students started walking out the hallway and into the simulation room.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 am

As the first Magic History lesson of the new school year started, the second year students took their seats. "Hello girls, and welcome to another year at Alfea. Which for some of you, may also be your final year if you earn your Enchantix soon enough." I said excitedly. "So, i'm just going to do a quick roll call to make sure everyone is here: Janice Muni, Sunshine Potter, Elise Desollina, Cotton Dynastia, Lyra Moonray, Melania Flamestone, Lidiya Sharpe, etc.." I said as I called out. I then went over the syllabus for the Magic History lessons of the year and after the two hours passed, the class was dismissed to break.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 1:26 am

The first year students would walk in prepared to start their first lesson of Convergence. "Welcome fairies to the convergence class." I welcomed. I saw some new faces, but I didn't want to do an introduction circle. "We should jump straight into the lesson. There are a lot of things that you girls need to learn, and it won't be easy. As most of you know, if you don't earn your Charmix this year, you will have to repeat the year again." I explained as the class looked around nervously. "I suggest you all pay attention during this lesson." I continued.

"Magic Charmix is the first transformation every fairy achieves. It is also the easiest fairy form to achieve. You receive your Charmix by completing an act of bravery. However, don't get this confused with Enchantix. To earn your Enchantix, you must save someone form your home planet. You girls should be focusing on how to earn your Charmix this year...." I explained.

Soon enough, the class bell would go off and it would be the end of the day.

TIMESKIP: AFTER-SCHOOL
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 3:41 am

Lyra started scrubbing the floor. Five minutes later she went to the walls and started to scrub them, then the windows, the door and dusting the objects in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lecture Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

Lecture Hall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Alfea-
Jump to: