Magix National Park - Page 4 2078emq
Magix National Park - Page 4 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Magix National Park

Go down 
+13
Roxy
Flora
Musa
Aisha
Stella
Bloom
Treants
Fairymagic
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
MoonlightBae
Child
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Magix National Park - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Magix National Park - Page 4 3jvNzbu

Welcome to the Magix National Park. It has a kids playground where children can play all sorts of games and there is also a basketball court. You can also just sit down and have a nice picnic. During holiday seasons, there are tons of things for you to do here! 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:47 pm

"Okay guys. Let's try the tactic now." I said feeling a strange energy force coming from Luna. I then snapped out of it and focused on the roots of the Treants. "Water Element! Hiya!" I grunt as I attack the Treant's root. "C'mon girls attack the roots with me!" I exclaim to the alfea students while the Winx distract the Treants.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:49 pm

"Floral Blast!" Shouts Vanessa as she attacks the roots. Meanwhile, Mal and Jonathan were still fighting back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:50 pm

"Hey! Treant! Catch me if you can!" I exclaim as I lead one of the Treants over to the fairies attacking the roots.
Back to top Go down
Treants
NPC
NPC
Treants

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Three Treants remain active as the fairies start attacking. These Treants seemed stronger than the other ones and only a massive convergence spell towards their roots could return them back to their natural state.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Oceane sighs. "This may take awhile" She says.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Luna was not getting tired of fighting but she was getting tired of the tree. "Okay treant. If you want me, come get me", yelled Luna as she ran back and forth and between runs she would attack the tree with a spell or something. Then she got a little tired so she backed up a bit and just stood there. She closed her eyes and let her body glow purple along with her lightning bolt birth mark. She then cupped her hands together with an energy ball inside and then she floated up and let her glitter dust and energy ball hit the tree with a powerful glow and wind.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:04 pm

"Flaming Attack!" I shout as I attack one of the Treants. 

Magix National Park - Page 4 Tumblr_o1kme1Di7i1uqwqf0o2_400

"Argh! These Treants are full of negative energy! A convergence should do the trick, Daphne, think you and the girls can do it?" I ask looking down at Daphne and the students to ask for their help. Suddenly, a magical flow of energy hits everyone on the park. I quickly turned around to see Luna shining. I could tell something special was in her. I couldn't tell what it was but she had it. As soon as she stopped glowing I resumed to talk to Daphne and waited for the convergence attack.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Oceane gasped. "That was big!" Oceane says as she blinks to see if the big blow was real.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Luna fell down and was a little weak but this time did not feel like passing out. She just sat there watching the winx. The good news is that the tree went back in the ground but the bad news is that there was still many more still taunting everyone. She just watched for a second she then went over to the winx and while they were converging, luna thought she would float back up slowly and help them out by creating a little burst of energy as well so she glew again.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:09 pm

"Everyone gather around! Hold hands and focus all your energy on the  remaining Treants." I command the Alfea students. I then close my eyes and release all the four elements of Sirenix. "Water, Fire, Earth, and Air! The Nymph of Sirenix calls for your help." I chant as the elements form a circle around the Treants. Now all I needed was for the students to add their part in the convergence. "Ready girls! Attack!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Luna attacked all her energy that she could and glew bright along with teh mark on her neck. She let out a huge burst of energy as she attacked with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:12 pm

(lol i'm back sorry for not posting!)

Chanel joined the convergence and released her Moon Beam to attack.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:14 pm

(Its okay)

Oceane had enough of the Treants. "WATER SPROUT!" She yells.
Back to top Go down
Treants
NPC
NPC
Treants

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:16 pm

With the convergence attack a big earthquake starts forming again and you could feel positive energy surrounding not only the park but all of Magix. The magic was so strong that it caused a big explosion while the Treants sank their roots deep into the ground back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:18 pm

"Phew, I couldn't take any more of that. Those trees really had a feisty attitude. They even got leaves on my outfit and everything." I say as I land on the ground tired and exhausted.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Oceane sighs "Their gone! What a miracle!" She says.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:20 pm

"Hahahaha look at the bright side, the Magix Times Magazine is surely to cover this story on their next newspaper." Chanel replies with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Luna was relieved that the treants we gone but she was not feeling too good now that she used a lot of that energy out of her. "Phew, its about time.", said Luna landing on the ground. She was too weak to stand at the moment so she sat on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:21 pm

"Guys this a serious problem. It's starting to seem that the Legendarium creatures get stronger and stronger as they come out of the book. We need to get to the bottom of who has the book." I add.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 pm

"Geez what happened I felt a ton of magical energy while I was checking on the citizens." I ask as I flutter my wings and land on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:24 pm

"I don't care about being on a magazine Chanel maybe you do but I don't!" Oceane says as gets her notepad and then closes her eyes and draws a water symbol on her notepad. She opens her eyes and smiles "How do I do it?" she asks hersef. She then jumps up and walks to Luna. "Hey! How are you after thse treants attacked?" She asks Luna.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:26 pm

"Maybe you guys could track down who had it last or follow its magic energy", suggested Luna. And then she looked at Oceane. "I am okay but a little tired now", replied Luna.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:26 pm

"U-uh...hey..Oceane?" I ask as I walk over to her and Luna. "Could I have a private word with Luna please..it will only take a few seconds."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Vanessa quickly turns her head as she hears some bickering in the back.
"YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBO! LIGHTNING STRIKE!" Mal yells as she attacks Jonathan. 
"OUCH! OH YEAH?!? WELL TAKE THIS!" Jonathan replies as he gets back up and kicks her away. 

"Argh!" Vanessa grunts as she walks over to them. "HEY! YOU TWO! Quit bickering! What are you two 5? NO! The Treants are gone and we are trying to solve a serious problem here and you guys are really not helping." 

"......" Jonathan remains quiet as he looks at Vanessa. Vanessa looks at him back with confused emotions and even with a little blush. Jonathan then smirks and says "Ha, whatever." He then walks away back to Red Fountain. 

"You know what I don't even have time to talk to you goody two shoes. Where's Darina? I'm bouncing out of here you guys are too boring for my tastes." Says Mal as she looks around for Darina.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Luna walks over with Bloom to talk. "Whats up?", said Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magix National Park
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next