Magix National Park - Page 6 2078emq
Magix National Park - Page 6 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Magix National Park

Go down 
+13
Roxy
Flora
Musa
Aisha
Stella
Bloom
Treants
Fairymagic
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
MoonlightBae
Child
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Magix National Park - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Magix National Park - Page 6 3jvNzbu

Welcome to the Magix National Park. It has a kids playground where children can play all sorts of games and there is also a basketball court. You can also just sit down and have a nice picnic. During holiday seasons, there are tons of things for you to do here! 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:01 pm

"I wont", replied Luna. "Your a really good friend and the first friend I ever had. Thank you! "
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:05 pm

(Ash you should check out your other forum real quick I made a surprise)
Oceane smiled. "Your my first real freind my first freind who didn't say they wanted me gone" Oceane says as she felt loved by a true freind.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:06 pm

"I feel the same way ", said Luna feeling better already. (Okay I'll go now)
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Oceane sighed as she remembered lyrics from her favorite song. "Branches fall from the wind thats everywhere the birds move on so they survive when snows so deep the bears all sleep to help themselves survive they do what they must for now amd trust in their plans if I trust in mine I might find who I amm" Oceane sang. Oceane closed her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Luna smiled and looked around at the trees. Then looked at the sky. "Oceane it's gonna get late soon, you should probably head on back to your dorm. I will be fine." Announced Luna.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:35 pm

"Okay be careful Luna!" Oceane says to Luna as she ran to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Luna watched Oceane leave. So, Luna sat on the ground for a little while longer then she decided to walk around for a few minute and then she climbed a tree and sat on its branches.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:49 am

By the time Oceane had finished talking to Luna all of the students and citizens had left the park back to their homes to sleep as it was getting late.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:11 am

"So tell me about yourself, what do you want to do when you finish school at  Red Fountain?" Vanessa asks.
"Well, I really want to serve in Eraklyon's Military when i'm older." He replies as he gives her a sweet look.
"Wow, that's alot of ambition." Vanessa adds.
"Yeah I know, but I believe I can make it, I have to make something of myself so that I can prove to my father that I can become something and so that I can support my mother." He says. "But enough about me, what about you?" He adds.
"Well, I just want to expand my knowledge on my powers so that I can help people in need." She says.
"Determined, I like that in a girl." He says as he looks at her straight into the eyes. Vanessa then notices Jonathan's intention on kissing her but she wasn't ready so she quickly interrupted him saying "Oh my gosh! Look there's a photobooth, let's go take a picture!" The two then get in the booth to take a picture.

Magix National Park - Page 6 Gdl7mu3

"You know one my say we're couple materiel." Jonathan says as he grabs the picture for Vanessa.
"Hahaha, I guess you're right." 

After a few chit chats and gazes it's finally time for two to go their separate ways.
"This was fun, I think we should do it again sometime." Vanessa says as she gives Jonathan a kiss on the cheek.
"Me too." Jonathan smiles as he gets a bit red.
"Good Nig-" Vanessa is about to say until she gets interrupted. "Wait, does that mean I can take you to the Valentine's Dance?" 
"Bingo." Vanessa says as she gives him a kiss on his other cheek.
"Night!" Vanessa then gets into a taxi and goes back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:31 pm

When Talia,Luna and Vanessa had arrived at the park for the Winter Festival the first thing they noticed where all the people playing in the snow,skiing, and sipping hot chocolate. "So, what should we do first?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Luna thought about it for a moment. "How about we go skiing first. Maybe later we can get some Hot chocolate", Luna suggested.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea too." Talia said as she agreed with Luna.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:46 pm

"Well, okay let's get skiing!" Vanessa exclaimed as she grabbed the skis with Talia and Luna. They were all at the starting line on the top of the snow hill. The girls got in position as the matchmaker shouted "Ready,Set, Go!". Immediately, Vanessa sprinted down the hill and started dodging trees as the girls were right behind her. "Haha, let's see who wins!" She shouted as she started to speed up.

Magix National Park - Page 6 43kFVxs
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Luna got,wide eyed. "Did they forget I can not ski in the first place? Oh well, gotta try.", Luna said to herself as she started skiing,down hill. She went half way down then fell. She got back up and tried again .she finally caught,back up to vanessa and started dodging more courses trying to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:16 pm

"You're going to have to do better than that if you wanna beat me!" Talia yelled as she slid down the hill with full speed passing Luna and Vanessa while dodging the obstacles.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:21 pm

"Ha! You're not winning on my watch!" Vanessa said confidently as she skii'd over to Talia knocking her to the side a bit. "Hahaha!" She said as she did a friendly laugh. Vanessa continued skiing and when she looked behind  she noticed Luna who was struggling a bit and Talia who was almost catching up to her."See ya at the finish line, losers!" Vanessa said teasing her friends. However, a large negative energy force hit Vanessa in the head kind of like a headache and she knocked herself into a tree almost falling off the skii course.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:41 pm

Luna started wobbling and she fell back down. She noticed vanessa against a tree. She pulled over to see if she is okay. "You okay?", Luna asks dusting snow off her knees and arms feeling a bruise on her leg from the falls.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:19 am

"Yeah i'm okay, that was weird though... I just felt this massive energy wave." Vanessa said trying to explain.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:21 am

Talia had not noticed that the girls were hurt so she just kept speeding down the hill until she crossed the finish line. "WOOO! I WON!" She yelled getting all excited until she looked behind her and saw that the girls were struggling to get up. "Wow, you guys okay? C'mon let's go get some hot chocolate to help the bruises.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 10:20 am

"Yeah, let's go." Vanessa agreed. The girls then went to the near festival booth and ordered some hot chocolate. They then sat down and started drinking them. "I feel so weird.. it's kinda like i'm missing something." Vanessa said. Before she was about to sip her hot chocolate she noticed something strange about to pop out of the drink. "Huh?" She thought.

"Hey there!" A random pixie yelled as she flew out of the drink. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa and the girls yelled. "Get back! I'm a fairy!" Vanessa yelled. "Don't be silly, I'm not here to fight you! I'm your bonded pixie!" The pixie replied. "Huh?" Vanessa still didn't get what was going on. "I'm Sweetie, pixie of friendship!" She introduced. "I-I'm Vanessa." Vanessa replied. For a moment Vanessa felt a strong connection and a strong magic force between her and Sweetie but then they snapped out of it. "I brought some friends... meet Solana, pixie of winds and Dotty, pixie of art!" Sweetie said.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:09 am

Luna took a step forward. "Hello there! I am Luna!", Luna said waving and introducing herself to the pixies as she felt a strong magical force between her and Solana.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:35 am

Talia looked at Dotty and felt an instant magic bond. "Hey, I'm Talia." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:25 am

Vanessa saw that the girls and the pixies had a strong connection. "Huh, wait why are you guys here then?" Vanessa asked. 
Sweetie then sat on Vanessa's shoulder. "We sensed a great source of evil in Magix and needed to come guide and warn you guys. This magic is something like we have never seen before!" Sweetie exclaimed. "Hmm...the three ancestral witches." Vanessa whispered. "There's a prophecy that you guys don't know about. The three ancestral witches will win, but a group of 3 girls will help save the day. That must be you three!" Sweetie continued explaining. "But- but, we're just Enchantix fairies." Vanessa replied nervously. "You're Enchantix fairies with great powers. We are here to train and assist you. Let's practice!" Sweetie suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 am

"Thabk you guys for the warning. I believe we can do this. Just have to work together. They may have won the battle but they never will win the war",Luna said having this determined look on her face.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:04 am

"Wait practice? You mean, in the cold... like, right now?" Talia asked confused. "Yes! You have to always be prepared! You never know when those evil witches might strike!" Dotty replied as she did a hero pose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magix National Park   Magix National Park - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magix National Park
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next