Simulation Room - Page 3 2078emq
Simulation Room - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Simulation Room

Go down 
+9
Dark Sirens
Harpies
FireEaters
Ghosts of Christmas
Amelia
LoliRock!
Maya
Palladium
MagicalVanessa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Simulation Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Simulation Room - Page 3 D97SLCb

Welcome to the Simulation Room, Alfea's simulation system is able to simulate any location in any dimension. Professor Palladium holds his simulation class here as well.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 am

"Yes! We did it!" Vanessa cheered and hugged Talia as the Sirens exploded. She then saw an exit that lead to the end of the maze. "Talia, I SEE THE EXIT!" Vanessa yelled.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 am

"Let's finish this, together." Talia said as she hugged her back. They then started flying towards the end of the maze.
Back to top Go down
Tharma
NPC
NPC
Tharma

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:00 am

"Now, where exactly do you girls think you're going?" I asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:05 am

"NO! The Ancestral Witches! Seriously, Palladium?" Vanessa yelled as she was fed up.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:08 am

"We've defeated you once before and we'll do it again!" Talia yelled.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:17 am

"NO! You're just illusions! You can't tell us our worth! We might not have Luna but we have something much stronger. The Power of Friendship. Talia, let's activate our fairy dust convergence!" Vanessa yelled confidently as she grabbed Talia's hand. "FAIRY DUST CONVERGENCE!" They both yelled as they glowed. 

Simulation Room - Page 3 I74oE4r
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:23 am

Talia and Vanessa watched as the witches exploded into dust, and in that moment Vanessa had never been prouder of herself. Suddenly, the sky started to dissolve and digital numbers started to appear beyond the sky. The girls soon found themselves back at the Simulation room.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:25 am

"Talia, Vanessa. THAT WAS AMAZING! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH DETERMINATION AND POWER. YOUR FINAL GRADE IS AN....A!!! FOR BOTH OF YOU!" I exclaimed as the rest of the students clapped.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:25 am

"Yay! We did it!" Talia exclaimed as she hugged Vanessa. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:34 am

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID IT! We really did it..." Vanessa said as happy as she could ever be.
TIMESKIP: EVENING - GRADUATION AT ALFEA COURTYARD
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Shar and the other first year students trickled into the Simulation Room. "Professor Palladium must be running a little late." Shar said to no one particular.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:12 am

"Erm, erm... sorry i'm late! Professor Wizgiz got his foot stuck in a chair hole in an attempt to turn into an elephant." I explained as I rushed into the classroom. "So...welcome to the Simulation Room! Here you will be given practicals where you will have to complete a certain task in a certain location. Let me explain further, these tiles that form a bridge are created with digital simulation specs that can create a world of illusions around you. When you touch the tiles you will be transported to the realm of simulation at the touch of this button." I explain. 

Simulation Room - Page 3 HX2mjDp

"For today, we're just going to be starting off with a basic lesson." I say as I press a button on the simulation room's remote. The class and I are then summoned to a deserted planet with nothing but sand and strong wind. "Your task for today is to plant something using these seeds." I explain as I pull out some sunflower seeds. "You will need to make sure to summon these three spells: garden veranium ; which will make the plant grow larger and greener, waterium veranium ; which will summon clouds to rain on the plant to grow faster, and solar veranium; which summons strong solar waves that will make the plant extremely healthy. Don't overuse the spells as it can cause the plant to not properly grow. Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
NPC
NPC
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm

I looked around to pick a partner. "OH MERISSA! Let's work together!" I exclaimed as I tapped her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Merissa
NPC
NPC
Merissa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 1:17 pm

"Sure! Oh, this is just like middle school haha! Remember when Jack blew up the science lab and the Solaria Health Department had to shut down our school for two weeks? Hahaha!" I replied and laughed as I went to get the seeds to plant.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
NPC
NPC
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 pm

"Hahaha, oh my gosh yes! I totally remember that!" I laughed as well. When Merissa had finished collecting the seed, I put on some gloves and started to dig a hole in the desert terrain. "Okay so the first thing we have to do is put the seed in the hole." I said as I put the seed in place.
Back to top Go down
Merissa
NPC
NPC
Merissa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm

After Cheryl planted the seed, I continued. "Now, we have to hold hands to combine our powers and summon the three spells." I explained. "GARDEN VERANIUM!" We yelled in synchronisation. Suddenly, green sparkles started to fall from the sky and onto the seed. The seed then started to tremble and grow into a small green plant.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
NPC
NPC
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 2:07 pm

"Next, we need to summon a water spell." I continued. "WATERIUM VERANIUM!" Merissa and I exclaimed together as we summoned a cloud of rain onto the plant which made it grow taller.
Back to top Go down
Merissa
NPC
NPC
Merissa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 3:42 pm

"And finally we need some sunlight for the plant to sprout it's petal and be healthy." I continued. "SOLAR VERANIUM!" Cheryl and I yelled as we summoned solar waves to make the plant grow into it's full potential. "There we go, all done!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 4:46 pm

"Excellent work girls! You used just the correct portion of the spells to let the plant grow strong and healthy." I said congratulating Merissa and Cheryl. I then went around to look at how the other students were doing,
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Shar got on her knees and planted her seeds. "Well here it goes," She got up and dusted off her pants, "Well her goes nothing, Garden Veranium." The plant wiggled its way out of the ground, "Well at least it worked, now for the next spell, Waterium Veranium." A small rain cloud appeared and started to gently rain on the little sprout-ling. Shar let it rain for about a minute, "That should be enough water, Solar Veranium!" The sun rays made the plant grow stronger.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 am

"Wow! Excellent work Shar! You managed to get the right amount of each spell to make the plant grow perfect!" I exclaimed as I examined the plant. 

Soon enough, the bell would ring and the students would have to go to their next lesson so I pressed the reverse button to summon us back into the Simulation Room. "Excellent work today girls! In our next lesson, we will be exploring a deep dark carve, so make sure to bring your hiking boots! Haha." I said while laughing. 

TIME-SKIP TO: LUNCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simulation Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3