Simulation Room 2078emq
Simulation Room 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Simulation Room

Go down 
+9
Dark Sirens
Harpies
FireEaters
Ghosts of Christmas
Amelia
LoliRock!
Maya
Palladium
MagicalVanessa
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:39 am

Simulation Room D97SLCb

Welcome to the Simulation Room, Alfea's simulation system is able to simulate any location in any dimension. Professor Palladium holds his simulation class here as well.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:05 am

"Welcome to the Simulation Room." I introduce as the 1st year students crowd at the entrance of the Simulation Room. "Here you will be given practicals where you will have to complete a certain task in a certain location. Let me explain further, these tiles that form a bridge are created with digital simulation specs that can create a world of illusions around you. When you touch the tiles you will be transported to the realm of simulation at the touch of this button." I explain.
"Okay so, we obviously have to start with the basics." I then press the summon button on the simulation room's remote and me and the class are summoned to a digital world with nothing but numbers and math symbols floating around. "Your mission today is to try and build something out of these numbers. There's just one catch. These numbers have a mind of their own, you have to find a way to control them." I finish off catching some of the numbers and forming a triangle.

Simulation Room 9k=
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:12 am

I look at the numbers and symbols floating around and hypnotizing me. I quickly snap out of the digital charm and grab a number. I smile for a second but the number starts to shake. It then flies out of my hand. 
"Wait no come back!" I yell as I try and catch it back, however, no luck. Professor Palladium then comes up to me and says "Just calm down. Try and relax. You have to connect with the object your holding. Try and take control." 
I then take deep breaths and try to grab a multiplication symbol. While taking heavy breaths I take control of the symbol and throw it to a place where I would be building my object. I then grab the number 2 and so on with the digits I could find I built a 2d rectangle.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:15 am

"Good work, Maya! Continue to try and make as many objects as you can and don't be afraid to challenge yourself by doing 3d shapes!" I respond as I move on to the next girls.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:21 am

Talia then grabs some symbols and numbers and creates a 3d circle. "This is so fun!" She exclaims. 
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:26 am

"Good job Talia! I'm glad you have such enthusiasm in this." I say with happiness. Suddenly, a type of earthquake hits the simulation causing all the individuals and numbers to shake out of place. The room goes silent for a bit with not only me but the students in shock as well. I thought to myself "What in the world was that?". With the remote in my back pocket I return us back to reality and run off to the simulation system. The buttons and some essential parts of the machine had been damaged. The marks and scratches left behind could not have been of a human. I look up to the students in shock and say "There's been a problem girls, um, the rest of this period is free, you are dismissed." I say as I dismiss the class into the hallway and then run off to Faragonda to explain the concern.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:07 am

"Okay, c'mon guys i'm sure you can do this. You girls have been through so much. You saved Alfea like twice!" I said cheerfully to Talia and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:08 am

"Correction, Luna saved Alfea like twice." Talia said as she pointed over to Luna who had made new friends. 
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:09 am

"Okay, no.. you know what I mean, Talia! Luna wouldn't have been able to defeat the ancestral witches without your help. You're a team, and you can do this with or without her." I said trying to cheer them up.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:10 am

"Thank you for your kind words, Maya. We wish you the best too." Vanessa replied as she hugged Maya.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:11 am

"Okay first up, Maya and her partner Amelia." I said as the two walked towards the simulation stairs. "Ready?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:09 am

"Okay, Enchantix! Maya, Fairy of Knowledge!" I yelled as I transformed along with Amelia. 
When we finished we stood on the simulation stairs for a few seconds trying to prepare our brains. "Okay, ready!" We both said in unison. 

Simulation Room Ci2Oc1K
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:12 am

I then immediately pulled a handle on the simulation machine that would summon them to a large endless maze. There was a screen inside the machine room where all the other students were watching Maya and Amelia at the maze. "Okay guys, remember you can do this! Just defeat the final boss and use your fairy intuition to get out of that maze. Best of luck!" I said lastly as they started their task.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:13 am

"Wow... this maze is so huge.. how are we ever going to get out of here?" I asked in awe as I started flying across the different paths along with Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:14 am

"It's simply really... we just do what Professor Palladium told us and defea- UGH!!" I was interrupted by a blast on my back.
Back to top Go down
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:16 am

"BOO!" The ghost made a sound effect in order to taunt the girls. There were several of them all gathered around, ready to attack the girls.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:18 am

"Amelia! Ugh, wait...the Ghosts of Christmas? They were the first enemy we ever fought against at Alfea. Hmm, Alphabet Explosion!" I yelled as I attacked a few of the ghosts with a blasting ray that spilled out letters. I then grabbed Amelia and started running towards any parts of the maze.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:19 am

As I opened my eyes and looked behind us, I saw the Christmas Ghosts catching up. "We need to do a convergence spell.. to get rid of them.." I said as I could barely speak.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:21 am

"You're right, grab my hand.." I said as I reached for her hand. "CONVERGENCE!" We both then yelled as a huge rainbow energy flowed around us completely destroying the ghosts. "We did it!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:22 am

"Something tells me the games have just begun Maya...." I said as I started to get back up on my feet again.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:40 am

"And something tells me you're right.. but let's worry about trying to find a way out of here for now." I replied as Amelia and I started flying towards another path of the Maze. A few minutes passed by and thing were quiet. 

"Hmm, there's something strange... it's way too quiet and we've been travelling this maze for ages. Let's take a break." I said as I let my wings relax. All of a sudden, a big thump shook the ground knocking us to the ground. "What in the- AH!" I said as I saw the monster in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 2:25 am

"Oh you have got to be kidding me..." I said with a sigh as I tried to dodge their swings.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 am

"QUICK, AMELIA THIS WAY!" I said as I grabbed her hand and we flew over to another path of the maze in order to lose the robots. "LOOK, THERE'S AN EXIT THERE!" I said as we flew faster. "HOW ABOUT YOU JUST CHILL OUT!" I yelled at the robots as I froze the exit for them to get out.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 am

"Hahaha, good job! I think we did it..." I said. "But..it's silent...way too silent." I added as I looked around. "Also, why is it getting so hot in here..." I asked as I started to sweat.
Back to top Go down
FireEaters
NPC
NPC
FireEaters

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Suddenly, a loud shriek came out from the FireEaters and they all huddled around the two fairies. Immediately, they started running towards them spitting fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simulation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Simulation Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next