Downtown Streets - Page 4 2078emq
Downtown Streets - Page 4 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Downtown Streets

Go down 
+12
Penny
Kevin
Romeo
The Pumpkin King
Ricardo
Undead Corpses
Citizens
Red Flame Bandits
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Fairymagic
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Downtown Streets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Downtown Streets - Page 4 9DthB4b

Welcome to the Downtown Streets of Gardenia! This is the open section of Gardenia where the roads and sidewalks of the town center are. The roads are filled with cars, so becareful when crossing the street! 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:04 pm

"Babe? Oh hi, who's this?" I said as I was about to speak to Ricardo until I saw him speaking to some girl.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 pm

"Uh...." Ricardo thought trying to not make the moment awkward. "Luna meet my girlfriend, Penny. Penny, meet my friend Luna. I met Luna at Love & Pet sooo..."
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Babe? Did he just call her babe? Luna asked to herself.
"Oh, Hi Penny. Nice to meet you", Luna said sounding a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:10 pm

"O-M-G Hiiiii, obviously you met at Love & Pet. I mean Ricardo loves animals, and that is why he's my perfect boyfriend." I said cheerfully as I kissed Ricardo on the cheek.  "Well, if you excuse us we have to get going. Ricardo and I have class in a few minutes. It was nice meeting you - Luna? Is it? - anyway bye!" I said lastly before we left.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Luna stared at them leaving. "Bye" she said lastly as she saw them disappear in the distance. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Vanessa noticed Luna a bit far away from her so she rushed up to her. "Oooh, was that Ricardo? So what did he say? Does he want to get together with you?" Vanessa asked as she got happy for Luna.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:21 pm

"No. He's taken. He already has a girlfriend", Luna said as she started to walk away all depressed. She wanted to be alone but on the other hand, she didn't. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 pm

"Luna wait -" Vanessa was about to say but she thought it would be better to give Luna some space. Vanessa then looked at the citizens of Gardenia but they were all gone and completely forgot that the real heroes of the day were the Sparx Club. "Sigh, I guess we should probably just go home and sleep. Today was a fail." She said as she started to head home and it started to rain.
Back to top Go down
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 am

As I exited Love and Pet with Ricardo by my side and my new pet Panda, I could have never been happier. "Oh Ricardo, she's so cute! Aren't you a little cute panda?" I said as I cuddled my new pet. I then noticed something strange was happening to the panda. It started to glow red eyes, and it's teeth started getting bigger... "huh?" I asked getting confused.
Back to top Go down
Evil Panda
NPC
NPC
Evil Panda

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:43 am

Progressively, the Panda had turned into a giant ready to cause havoc. "ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR" It screamed. It had really strong bamboo in it's hands that it would use as a weapon. "RAHHHHHHHHHHH!" It screamed once again ready to slam the couple.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:47 am

"Floral Blast!" Vanessa yelled quickly before the Panda could attack. "Okay girls, let's show this Panda what we're about. MAGIC SPARX! ENCHANTIX!" 

Downtown Streets - Page 4 ExtH2Qj
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 9:41 am

"Moon Blast!", Luna yelled trying to make the Panda weaker and hit the ground. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 am

"MORPHIX NET!" Talia yells as she traps the Panda in a net to stop it from getting up.
Back to top Go down
Evil Panda
NPC
NPC
Evil Panda

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:37 am

"RAHHH, RAHHHHHH!" The Panda screamed as it tried to move itself out from the net but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 am

"Let's end this. MAGIC SPARX! CONVERGENCE!" Vanessa yelled along with Luna and Talia as they blasted the monster completely destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:41 am

"I-I...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I realised they were fairies. I then started to back away in fear. "RICARDO! THEY'RE FAIRIES WE HAVE TO GO BEFORE THEY EAT US ALIVE!" I yelled freaking out.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:42 am

"Wha- eat? No offence but I think I'll pass." Talia replied with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:43 am

"PENNY! You need to relax! They aren't going to eat us, or hurt us. They are our friends, and we need to trust them. You cannot tell anyone about this. We're lucky no one else saw you guys transforming." I tried to calm Penny down.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:45 am

"Ricardo's right Penny, if you tell people who we are we don't know what will happen to us. We're here on Earth to save humanity. If something happens to us, the world could cease to exist." Vanessa explained with seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Penny
NPC
NPC
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:47 am

"OH- NO - NO -NO IF YOU THINK IM KEEPING THIS A SECRET YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND! SERIOUSLY, RICARDO? YOU'RE GONNA PICK THESE FREAKS OVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND? HA! I'M GOING TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THE LOVE AND PET GIRLS ARE FAIRIES!" I yelled overwhelmingly.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:49 am

"Ugh, reverse reverse humanity's curse." Talia chanted as she casted a spell on Penny making her go to bed and forget everything that just happened. "What? I learned that spell in Wizgiz's class." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am

Luna smiled at Ricardo and took a step back blushing at the sight of him. 
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:06 pm

"I-I'll take her back home. Hopefully she wakes up remembering nothing. Before I go though, I just wanted to thank you guys for everything. What you're doing is really brave." I said as I stared at Luna. "Uh if you need anything just call me. You can count on me." I said lastly before I left holding Penny's unconscious body in my arms.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:32 pm

"Thank you Ricardo." Vanessa said as she and the girls watched him leave. She then hugged Luna. "Yay! See? Everything is gonna work out alright between you two!" She encouraged. "We should go to the Frutti Music Bar to celebrate!" She continued.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Luna planted a smile on her face and blushed at the thought of Ricardo. She then heard Vanessa mention the Frutti Music Bar. "Yes, we should definitely go. We deserve a break.", Luna implied. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downtown Streets
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next