Downtown Streets 2078emq
Downtown Streets 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Downtown Streets

Go down 
+12
Penny
Kevin
Romeo
The Pumpkin King
Ricardo
Undead Corpses
Citizens
Red Flame Bandits
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Fairymagic
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:43 am

Downtown Streets 9DthB4b

Welcome to the Downtown Streets of Gardenia! This is the open section of Gardenia where the roads and sidewalks of the town center are. The roads are filled with cars, so becareful when crossing the street! 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:33 pm

"Hmm, okay so what should we go and do first? Oh, oh, oh, I really wanna get a pet from Love and Pet what about you guys?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:43 pm

"I think I want to go buy a pet from Love and Pet too, but if Luna and Oceane want to do something else that's fine too." Talia suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Luna thought about the idea and is debating on getting a pet because Luna loves animals so much. "I am not sure where to go first. I mean, I love animals but I don't want to spend all my money where I will see something at the store I really love and then not be able to get it. I think I might look to see what they have at Love and pet. I can't resist animals. I love them so much., Luna said looking around for the store.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 8:42 pm

"I might aswell get a pet, I don't wanna be ruining your plans, I guess? And besides, pets are awesome!" Oceane smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:26 am

"Okay, cool! So, let's go!" Vanessa replied as they rushed to Love and Pet.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:20 am

As the portal opened, Vanessa,Talia, and Luna fell out of it. "WOAHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa yelled as she landed on her back onto the ground

Downtown Streets Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi2AEBQiXjfLIslkLaZsZwaKtqbumyyy7rA6qk187t2KZuvkhQvA
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:58 pm

As Luna got off the ground and watched the portal close, she looked around Gardinia. "Well, nice to know that this place has not changed much Hahaha", Luna said a bit sarcastically. As she started to walk around. "Alright, so where is our first stop? Our apartment?", Luna asked wanted to get straight to it.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:24 pm

"Yup..." Talia replied as she looked around. She then stayed in silence and asked "Um, where is it?" 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:29 pm

"Um, well she said it was an apartment studio." Vanessa said as she looked around. She then saw a old-studio like apartment complex. "Found it." She replied. The girls then started walking up to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am

As Vanessa,Talia, and Luna exited their apartment in their new stylish clothes. They stopped for a second as they were very glamorous. All the citizens of Gardenia stopped and stared at their normal-yet-fabulous clothes. "Gardenia, get ready for the Sparx Club." Vanessa said under her breath as she and her friends started making their way towards the Frutti Music Bar.

Downtown Streets GeahoMw
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:40 am

When Talia,Vanessa, and Luna got out of the Frutti Music Bar, Talia looked at Vanessa and asked "So, how exactly are we going to stop humans from destroying Earth?" 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:42 am

"We need to regain their trust. Humans have stopped believing in fairies because it seems like we haven't been helping them, so let's start. Klaus explained to us that there are robberies happening around Gardenia right? Well, let's start with those robberies." Vanessa suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:15 am

Luna thought for a moment. "I like the idea. We need to go find a robbery and then put a stop to them.", Luna added looking around for some.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:56 am

"Okay well where do we look, it's not like we're just gonna find one happening-" Talia was about to say.
Back to top Go down
Red Flame Bandits
NPC
NPC
Red Flame Bandits

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:58 am

Suddenly, police sirens and a lot of yelling could be heard as the Red Flame Bandits ran away from a bank with a bag full of money. "HAHAHAHA!" They laughed. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:01 am

"Perfect timing. Let's show these bandits what real fairy power looks like. Magic Sparx! Enchantix!" Vanessa yelled as she transformed with her friends.

Downtown Streets ExtH2Qj
Back to top Go down
Citizens
NPC
NPC
Citizens

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:32 am

As some of the citizens were terrified by the bandits stealing from the bank, they noticed three strange figures flying in the sky. "What is that..." One of the citizens asked while staring at the sky. A few other citizens then started gathering around. They all had several questions, "Is that a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a UFO?" They all asked. Until suddenly, a little child came in to see the commotion and yelled "THEY'RE FAIRIES! THEY CAME BACK ON EARTH TO SAVE US!"
Back to top Go down
Red Flame Bandits
NPC
NPC
Red Flame Bandits

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:18 pm

"HAHAHA! FAIRIES! Please, bandits let's show these 'fairies' what we're capable of." One of the bandits said as they got out ninja style swords and started swinging for the fairies.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 pm

"Okay girls, let's teach the robbers a lesson! RAIN OF POLLEN!" Vanessa yelled as she filled the air with pollen which would weaken the bandits. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Luna flew closer and also strikes an attack, "MOON DUST SWIRL!", Luna yelled knocking down all ninjas to the ground. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 am

"Morphix Net!" Talia yelled trapping the bandits in place. "Never underestimate fairy power!" She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Red Flame Bandits
NPC
NPC
Red Flame Bandits

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:18 am

"ARGH! NO, YOU UNDERESTIMATE US!" One of the bandits yelled as they used their ninja sword to cut through the net. More bandits then started coming down from the shop roofs to attack the fairies. One of them even did a front flip to trap Talia down.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:20 am

"Aah! GET OFF ME! MORPHIX BALL!" Talia yelled as she blasted the bandit off. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:22 am

"Okay let's put an end to this. NATURE CHAIN!" Vanessa yelled as she chained the bandits up. "MAGIC SPARX! CONVERGENCE!" Vanessa and her friends yelled as they blasted the skeletons with a convergence spell, knocking them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downtown Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Downtown Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Downtown Streets
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next