FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] 2078emq
FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] Empty
PostSubject: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:19 pm

Hey Winxers! It's official... Netflix has released the teaser trailer for the new live action Winx Club. 
How do you feel about it? Leave a comment down below letting us know. The series is set to premiere on January 22, 2021

Fairymagic and musa225 like this post

Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 6:21 pm

It actually looks pretty cool! I am looking forward to it!

musa225 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Really, really, really mixed feelings about this... Like where is Tenca? Why is there a whole new character called Terra and no Flora? Maybe if I have never seen the cartoon it would look like a cool teen show.... I'll watch at least the first episode and see what I think... Still don't have high hopes...

Fairymagic likes this post

Back to top Go down
winxing
Charmix
Charmix
winxing

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:59 am

we're in 2021 now and i can say that D: i . did not exactly quite like that WWW i only watched a snippet of the first ep but im not a fan
Back to top Go down
SylviaYvonne
Charmix
Charmix
SylviaYvonne

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 2:20 pm

I watched Fate and I just don't know how to feel. I do am excited for season 2, I want to see how the story goes. But I would have enjoyed it more if it was just called Fate. And not Winx related. Cause this is not Winx, not at all. The characters just have the same name, but don't act like the real Winx. They are such different persons and not a friend group. Also why remove Flora and Tecna and add a new character Terra who isn't even in the real Winx. They are going to add Flora in the second season... but still Tecna is not there. Also what about the transformations? I know it might be hard to make real people fly, but they could have done something like Blooms transformation scene but than with a outfit like magic Winx transformation and fire wings. And with the other girls too...
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:01 am

Teaser Trailer is out for season 2 with the intro of Flora!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 1:51 pm

PSA! The show was officially cancelled today, no more live action i guess  FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] 1f605 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 11:25 am

Iginio Straffi did post on his Instagram that a live action movie is in the works
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 5:22 pm

I always go into things really open-minded. So, I ended up liking the show because I watch a TON of supernatural tv series and movies, so I actually enjoyed it. Sad it got cancelled with a cliff hanger though.

Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]   FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER] Empty

Back to top Go down

FATE: The Winx Saga [OFFICIAL NETFLIX TEASER]
Page 1 of 1