MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! 2078emq
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! Empty
PostSubject: MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!   MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:40 am

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! App_readplay-EN_500x221

Welcome to the official MagicalWinxClub Articles! A new magazine will be released every Friday! Make sure to give us feedback right here or pm me or FairyMagic for any suggestions you have or any topics you want us to cover.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!   MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:00 pm

*Page number error, please ignore this mistake*
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! IgmERxJ

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! UQdzQg2
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! TJQLOF9
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! 8eimKEk
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! 8M4bbbf
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! VIk3wDA
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!   MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:49 pm

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! QtRghDb
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! RrxTxiY
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! JN6Bc1Q
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! K5Pw9ob
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! ZeLIyV1
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! PTRr24A
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!   MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 am

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! BDKuTKR
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! K65AUCD
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! BxUIT1y
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! Yt6HV2o
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! RnpO2wU
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! Su4tV5R
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! B0tCBgr
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! V2zjlg5
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! MNgpIfe
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! 9Fud4y6
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! IfrNKqa
MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! 14Wdmhg
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!   MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:05 am

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! Rbw_happyschool31agosto_body1

MagicalWinxClub ♡ Forum Article: Back to School!

Hey winxers! I hope you all have had a wonderful summer filled with fabulous summer adventures. #Throwback to the Alfea adventures we have had this summer too in the roleplay! Ahh, such fun times! Sadly, it's that depressing time again, yes, time for BACK TO SCHOOL! Today we will be talking about School Life Hacks, Back To School Advice, and September's Roleplay Updates. I think you've also noticed that our magazine style has changed this is to fit more stuff on the page, we hope you enjoy!

SCHOOL LIFE HACKS: 
This video by Wengie, a successful youtuber, will take you through all the life hacks you need to know to survive school this year! 

BACK TO SCHOOL ADVICE: 
So school's approaching and you're starting a new chapter in your life, but you're super nervous about this year and are worried about fitting in, getting good grades, and all those questions pending in your head! Well, today I am here to give you my advice for surviving the school year. Let's get started!

1) Just Stay Positive
No matter what situation you are in, you always have to stay positive. It's scientifically proven that depression effects your health in a serious way and although it's okay to feel sad at times you always have to think about the positives. School is just a small part of your life there is so much more that awaits for you when you finish so don't worry if you haven't got the best grades, or if you're not fitting in that much.

2) Don't Give In To Peer Pressure
Peer Pressure is literally the Trix in disguise. You cannot give in to it. A lot of people when they start High School or Middle School they forget about their morals and do anything for the sake of being popular do not become one of those people because it will just hurt you in the long run. You shouldn't bully someone just to be popular, you shouldn't be forced to do something in order to be popular. It's just not worth it which bring me to my next point.

3) Surround yourself with good friends
Surround yourself with friends who you can relate to but are also a good influence. It's better to be at the bottom of the barrel with the people you love than to be at the top surrounded by people who don't care about you and are in it just for the popularity.

4) Study
I cannot stress this enough! STUDY,STUDY,STUDY! You will not pass if you don't study, it's just not possible. Yes maybe once or twice you'll get away with a good grade but it will effect you in the long run. Create a study schedule for yourself and study in a way that you can have fun while doing it. You can study with friends, make diy notes, or even create a song out of your study notes to memorize them more.

5) College and University tips
So you have a mind-set that you want to get into a good university but are stressed out about your grades and your school performance. This point will be your little guide. YES, the first few years of high school don't matter that much to university industries but it's still a good idea to study throughout ALL four years of high school for a better application and a better chance. It's also good to participate in ANY after school activities you can and stick with them for majority of your school experience. This shows universities that you commit to things even if you're not the best at them. Anyway, Junior and Senior year are the most important aspects of a college application so you need to do majorly well on those both years in high school to get into a good university/college. GPA is also important usually good universities require you to get a GPA of 3.11 but higher universities usually require 4.0, so do the best you can to get those grades up! Here's a site that can help you get into early scholarships for universities. This will give you an advantage when you go into college/university. The site is called AVID. On a last note, don't get upset if you're on your last year or you feel like it's too late to get your grades up, it's never too late. There are online schools which let you retake your tests and there are even apprenticeships which help you get extra credit for your GPA. All in all, good luck!

SEPTEMBER ROLEPLAY UPDATES:

So this is just going to be a quick note, but since the timeline for the roleplay was delayed for a bit we will be in mid-summer in the roleplay while in September in the real world. Hopefully the mid-summer plot will go by really quick so we can start the School plot to align the timeline with the real world. We have many things planned for this year and we plan to make so many more features. There will be times where the forum will seem dead at times since I am also focused on school and I'm sure you guys will be too but we will try to post as frequently as possible. Thanks for tuning in and see ya next time!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!   MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 5:36 pm

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! MjWqloI

Hey cuties! Vanessa here for another edition of the MagicalWinxClub Articles! Today we will be talking about serious topics, so it's going to be kind of different. If you watch Winx Club you will see that no matter what mission the Winx are facing they always face it with a positive perspective, that's exactly how you have to tackle life. Today we will talk about Future goals, how to prepare for them, and how to achieve them.

LIFE DOESN'T WAIT - We usually have a tendency to always say "I'll start working on it when I'm older, eventually everything will get better." But the mistake is we aren't working on the thing we love NOW. For today we've selected a video that will really leave you thinking about how you want to live your life, and what you want to do in the future and hopefully you will realize that you have to start working on that NOW. This video by Youtuber: Connor Franta will show you that.

HOW DO I START WORKING ON MY DREAM LIFE? - No matter what you want to be in the future; Fashion designer, photographer, actor, singer, writer, game designer, producer etc. YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK HARD. There is no easy way out. And the sooner you start working on your dream life the better. Some days when you wake up you feel like you just wanna give up on everything and you completely forget your goals and dream life. To start working on your dream life we suggest making a mood board. A mood board is a wall board where you can stick on all the things that you look forward too in the future or pictures that are similar to what you want to do in the future and your dream life will always be in your head when you wake up and you will be ready to tackle the rest of the day with your dream life perspective. 

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! A0034d8f358e043304fb95a9d14ad017

I DONT HAVE MONEY, SO HOW CAN I LIVE MY DREAM LIFE? - We know it can be hard since the things that make you happy often require money, but that doesn't mean there aren't other things you can't do that relate to your dream life. If you want to be a fashion designer and don't have money for a lot of supplies, you can always download fashion designing programs on your computer and try out digital art fashion designing! It will probably even give you an extra bonus when you fashion design with pencils! If you want to be a singer why not always look for the local talent show in your neighbourhood or take free singing classes online on Youtube! Some of them are really helpful! Photographer? If you don't have money to buy a camera, why not try and make some money by doing the thing you love most! Go to your local photography shop and ask for a place in the shop, you will be able to be in an environment full of amazing pictures! It doesn't stop there, you can join after school clubs that are similar to your career choice and you can meet people who you can have so much in common with!

Overall, life waits for no one. Don't always tell yourself "You'll start when you're older." You will regret it when you're older. If there is something you want to do in the future start today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!   MagicalWinxClub Official Articles! Empty

Back to top Go down

MagicalWinxClub Official Articles!
Page 1 of 1