Pyros Volcano - Page 2 2078emq
Pyros Volcano - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Pyros Volcano

Go down 
+6
FlowerGal12
musa225
Ishan
ColletteTheWitch
Notifications
MagicalVanessa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Pyros Volcano - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pyros Volcano - Page 2 NbtsjAs

This is the Pyros Volcano. It is a very dangerous location to travel to because this is where all the dragons live. The dragons like to live peacefully and any intruder might disturb that peace. Luckily, the volcano hasn't erupted for many years. 
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 5:30 am

"Okay, let's g-" I was about to say until dark magic rain starting pouring. I could feel something wasn't right with the dragons. They kept screaming and started fighting each other. "Oh gosh... Drizella's magic is turning the dragons evil. If the dragons keep fighting each other, they'll end up killing each other until there are no more dragons left."
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 5:33 am

"Sounds like we'll have to split up. Perenna you stay here with Lyra,Fosqa, and Cotton to help the dragons. Shar,Ishan,Lidiya, and I will go fight Drizella inside the volcano." Melania spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ishan
NPC
NPC
Ishan

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 5:35 am

"Woah, woah... I don't take orders from nobody! This is my planet, my rules." I said with an angered tone.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 5:38 am

Lidiya noticed Ishan's tone of voice and decided to budge in. "Look, I know you're angry at your sister but now is not the time to act like this. This is serious. If Drizella takes that shard away from us, we'll never be able to defeat her. That means the whole Magic Dimension is in danger and the dragons that you love so much will all be gone!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ishan
NPC
NPC
Ishan

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2019 7:34 am

"I...okay..i'll do as you say." I replied as I calmed down.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:45 pm

"All right. Let's do this everyone!" Melania yelled as she and the girls except for Shar got into formation to transform. "Magic Rebellix! Charmix!" 

Pyros Volcano - Page 2 YMrU8Ja
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:00 am

"Let's do this." Shar said as she pick up another stick to use as a bo staff. They split onto their two groups.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:32 am

Shar,Ishan,Melania and Lidiya all made their way into the Volcano.
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:34 am

I remained with Cotton,Lyra, and Fosqa to help the dragons break from the dark rain curse. "HEY! OVER HERE!" I screamed to catch the dragon's attention.
Back to top Go down
Dragons
NPC
NPC
Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:36 am

"RAHHHHHHHH!" The hypnotized dragon yelled as it started to immediately fly towards the group of fairies to attack them.
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:39 am

"Butterfly Shield!" Cotton yelled as she summoned her shield to stop the dragon from turning them into a crisp.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 8:15 pm

"Guys," Fosqa said "If the rain is what caused the dragons to turn evil, how about using any kind of light or bright spells to melt the clouds? Sun Gaze" Fosqa finished.
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:51 am

"Great job Fosqa! Melting the clouds broke the spell on the dragons!" I replied as the dragons went back to normal.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Not long after, Melania ,Lidiya, and Ishan all arrived with Shar, who had earned her Enchantix transformation! "Girls! Shar just earned her Enchantix which broke Drizella's curse!" Melania cheered. 
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:22 pm

(sorry for late reply)
"Congratulations Shar! You're the first one of us to earn an Enchantix! How does it feel?" Cotton asked with eager eyes.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 11:04 am

"It feels amazing! I can tell that my wings are stronger!"
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 am

"Awesome! I can wait 'till I get my Enchantix! You look great!" Cotton cheered.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:20 am

"Well girls I think our mission is done here. We got the 1st Shard and now there's three more to go!" Melania said as she looked at the glimmering shard. "Once we find all the shards, we'll be able to create a magic mirror that traps Drizella in it forever!" 
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:22 am

Lidiya thought for a second. "Hey Shar... now that you have your Enchantix, you'll be able to use your fairy dust to break the spell that Destiny put on Prince Gabriel." 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 9:15 am

Shar's eyes lighted up. "That's a good idea." She and the others started to head back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano   Pyros Volcano - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyros Volcano
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2