Pyros Volcano [Inside] 2078emq
Pyros Volcano [Inside] 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Pyros Volcano [Inside]

Go down 
+2
Ishan
MagicalVanessa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Pyros Volcano [Inside] Empty
PostSubject: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:47 am

Pyros Volcano [Inside] 2twvuLY

The inside of the Pyros Volcano. Immediately upon entrance, you'll feel the blazing heat of the lava and see a rocky pathway.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 10:28 am

'Dragons' thought Shar, then she said out loud. "Let's find that magic shard and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Ishan
NPC
NPC
Ishan

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:20 am

"In all the years I've lived in this area, I've never been inside the volcano." I said as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. The inside of the volcano was blazing hot. It felt like someone had drenched us in fire.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:23 am

Melania looked around to see if there was any sign of the shard. "I can't see anything here. Where's Drizella?" Mel asked getting slightly irritated.
Back to top Go down
Drizella
NPC
NPC
Drizella

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 am

"Surpriseeee!" I yelled as I appeared in a cloud full of dark smoke. "Looking for me?" I asked sarcastically.

Last edited by Drizella on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:58 am

Melania gasped as they finally got to see what Drizella looked like. "Drizella! Lift the curse off Shar right now!" She yelled out loud.
Back to top Go down
Drizella
NPC
NPC
Drizella

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:01 am

"Nope. Your little rival by the name of Destiny, made a deal with me. She gave me the address to Pixieville and in return I casted a curse on Shar and allowed her to marry Prince Gabriel. They make a cute couple, don't they?" I explained with a sinister laugh.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 8:13 am

Shar snarled at Drizella. "What do you want with the pixies?" She let the comment about Destiny and Gabriel slide. She knew that once they broke the curse that, that wouldn't matter. The pixies needed to be protected.
Back to top Go down
Drizella
NPC
NPC
Drizella

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:13 am

"Oh, so clueless. Pixies have something that I need in order to achieve my full wicked power! By stealing their Magic Pop and their Tree Of Life i'll be able to gain a new level of power that will allow me to take over the Magic Dimension...FOREVER!" I explained followed by a wicked laugh.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 am

"Too bad you won't be able to fulfill your plans because we will find the missing shards of the mirror and stop you!" Melania shouted. 
Back to top Go down
Drizella
NPC
NPC
Drizella

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:18 am

"Haha, good luck with that." I replied wickedly as I snapped my fingers and caused the entire volcano to start shaking. I then immediately disappeared in thin air.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 9:32 am

"This is not good at all." Shar muttered. "We need to find that shard now!"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:36 am

Melania quickly tried to look around to spot the missing shard but she couldn't see anything. "We need to hurry before this volcano falls apart and breaks us into pieces!" She warned.
Back to top Go down
Ishan
NPC
NPC
Ishan

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:38 am

As my sister and her friend panicked, I noticed a shimmer coming from the roof of the volcano. "Look! The shard is behind one of those rocks!" I yelled as I immediately started running towards it. I didn't focus on anything apart from getting that shard.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:40 am

Ishan was going at the speed of light towards the shard but the volcano was falling apart too quickly. "Oh no! By the time he reaches the shard, he'll be crushed by all the falling rocks!" Melania worried. "Shar! You need to save him!" 
Back to top Go down
Ishan
NPC
NPC
Ishan

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:42 am

"Gotcha!" I yelled as I reached my hand out towards the shard. All of a sudden, I noticed a huge rock about to fall on me due to the erupting volcano.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 10:56 am

(So, if the shards are needed to break the curse...Shar can't use her powers to save Ishan..If she saves him without her powers will she still get her enchantix?)
Back to top Go down
Notifications
NPC
NPC
Notifications

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi musa225! in this scenario if Shar saves her brother even without her powers, she will be sacrificing herself for someone on her planet. This will unlock her Enchantix. Hope this helped!  

-Roleplay Team
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 5:31 am

(Ok, thanks! I didn't want to do something that would make Shar a marysue or break the rp)

Shar saw what was going to happen to her brother and she sprung into action.  She race as fast as she could and pushed him out of the way.  While she had saved her bother, she herself didn't move out of the rock's way quick enough and it fell on her legs. A blood curling left Shar's lips, her legs were differently broken. "Did you get the shard?" She asked threw the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ishan
NPC
NPC
Ishan

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 4:18 am

"Shar!" I yelled out as I saw her in pain. Tears started falling down my eyes as I felt bad for my sister. It didn't matter how angry I was with her for leaving, she was still my sister at the end of the day. I put the glimmering shard down on the floor as I continued to cry. 

All at once, a strong gush of wind came flying past us. Magic particles started forming around Shar and she started glowing. "Wha- What's going on?" I stuttered trying to figure out what was going on.

Pyros Volcano [Inside] PY95GUM

My jaw dropped as my sister transformed into her Enchantix form and broke the curse Drizella had put on her
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:57 am

Shar blinked a few times. "The heck?" She had a bewildered look on her face as she looked at herself. "I'm not green. I feel stronger then before. Did I get my Enchantix?"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:01 pm

(Sorry for the late reply)

"Yes! By the looks of it, yes!" 
Back to top Go down
Ishan
NPC
NPC
Ishan

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 pm

"Sister! You did it!" I yelled out as the volcano continued to tremble. "Drizella's spell must be causing the volcano to erupt! If we don't do something, all the citizens in the village will be in serious danger!" I warned.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 9:26 am

"Shar! This might be the time to use your new Enchantix fairy dust!" Melania suggested. "The fairy dust will probably break all of Drizella's spells!" 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:46 pm

"Okay, I'll give it a shot."  Shar detached the vial of fairy dust from her choker necklace.  She relised it into the air.

Pyros Volcano [Inside] JMbWPjc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyros Volcano [Inside]   Pyros Volcano [Inside] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyros Volcano [Inside]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next