Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 2078emq
Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Tir Nan Og Castle

Go down 
+8
LoliRock!
Undead Corpses
Roxy
Queen Nebula
Morgana
MagicalVanessa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 YZKjeFq

Welcome to the Tir Nan Og Castle also known as Tir Nan Og College. This is where all Earth Fairies come to further their knowledge and fight alongside the Queen of Earth Fairies, Nebula. In the castle you can also find the Queen's Room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Undead Corpses
NPC
NPC
Undead Corpses

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:48 am

More undead corpses started summoning, and some of them were even starting to reach the castle to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:49 am

"Oh no! We have to do something, at this rate Tir Nan Og Castle will turn into dust!" Talia worried.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:55 am

"Uh - okay we're going to have to split up. Talia you take that part of the skeletons and I'll take this part. Luna....you keep Karma busy, we'll join you in a bit. SPARX! SPEEDIX!" Vanessa yelled as they changed into their fast wings.

Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 TEGA2y3
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Luna flew up to Karma getting ready for anything that she was to throw at her. She was nervous at first but then she thought about her sister, her friends, she would fight for them all. So, with confidence she stared straight into Karma's eyes, ready to take her down once in for all.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:01 pm

While Luna was facing off Karma, Vanessa was taking one side of the skeletons. She then used her Speedix wings to quickly fly towards some of the skeletons knocking them all to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Undead Corpses
NPC
NPC
Undead Corpses

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:04 pm

More undead corpses arose from the ground as the fairy killed some of them.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:05 pm

Talia then took the other side of the Undead Corpses and used her Speedix wings to fly past them. "Take that!" She yelled as she knocked some of them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:07 pm

"Oh, the Fairy of the Electrical Moon Dragon. Do you seriously think you can defeat me, the Queen of Darkness?" I asked with an evil smirk as Luna was ready to attack me. "HA!" I yelled as I summoned several dark blades at her.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:12 pm

"I don't think I can, I know i can. MOON RING!", Luna yelled protected herself from the blades. "ELECTRIC KICK!", Luna yelled attacking Karma. 
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:29 pm

"Argh." I grunted blocking the attack. "Haha, silly girl." I laughed wickedly. I then attacked her with an electric shock knocking her into the castle walls. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm

"There's too many skeletons! HUA!" I yelled as I attacked some of the minions.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm

"Ugh", Luna grunted getting knocked down. She flew back up and tried again, not giving up. "MOON DUST SWIRL!!!", Luna yelled attacking Karma, lifting her in a swirl of dust.
Back to top Go down
Undead Corpses
NPC
NPC
Undead Corpses

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Meanwhile, Karma's minions were overpopulating and started to crowd around the warrior fairies and Vanessa and Talia.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:33 pm

"So. Not. Happening!!!! HUAAAA!!!!!" I yelled as I cut through the undead corpses giving the fairies space to move.
Back to top Go down
Romeo
NPC
NPC
Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:35 pm

"Let's have some fun!" I exclaimed as I used my sword to cut through some of the skeletons as well.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:38 pm

"FOOOOOOOOOOR TIR NAN OGGGGGGGGGGGG!" I yelled in excitement as I threw pebbles and rocks at the skeletons. Romeo and Kevin then looked at me with an annoyed face. "What? You guys didn't wanna give me a sword."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:39 pm

"Wha- No! Guys, what are you doing here! You should be at Gardenia, it's dangerous here!" Vanessa yelled as she kept blasting the skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:40 pm

"No, Vanessa! Nothing you say will make us leave, you're our girlfriends and we have to protect you. So, let's fight and destroy Karma together! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled as I kept attacking the skeletons.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:43 pm

"AH!" I yelled as I got twirled into the spell. I then sent thunder to clap onto the floor interrupting the spell. "Haha, silly fairy, you've gone too far." I said wickedly as I clenched my fists. I then flew into Luna knocking her towards the wall and kept blasting her with spells making her weak. "YOU THINK YOU'RE THE FAIRY OF THE ELECTRICAL DRAGON? NO, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WEAK MAGIC USER!" I yelled as I finally blasted thunder onto her knocking her out of the castle and onto the grass. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Luna clenched her fists. She had enough of this. "I am not weak. I. Am. Not. Weak.", Luna whispered quietly. Luna got up barely and channeled all the magic she could. "ELECTRIC DRAGON!!!", Luna yelled using one of her strongest spells, hoping it would be enough to drive her away.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:49 pm

As Luna summoned her strongest spell, she summoned her Electric Dragon in the process. "Argh! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER OF THE DRAGON? HAHAHAHA!" I yelled before the dragon could attack me. "CODEX! DRAGON OF DARKNESS I COMMAND YOU! HUAAAAA!" I yelled summoning the dragon. "Let's fight. HAAAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled as my dragon flew towards her dragon biting it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo
NPC
NPC
Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:50 pm

While I was fighting the skeletons, I flipped and kick some of them so I could reach Talia. "So, how do you think Luna is handling herself with Karma?" I worried.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:51 pm

"Oh, come on!", Luna yelled to herself. Luna then commanded her dragon to attack Karma's dragon, biting it's neck, making it a bit weaker in the process.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:52 pm

"I honestly don't know. HA!" Talia spokewhile attacking the corpses. "They both have the power of the dragon right now. This could literally be a tie. I just really hope no one gets hurt." Talia worried as well.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:36 pm

As Luna commanded her dragon to attack mine, I then twirled my fingers to tell my dragon to dodge. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I shot out my fingers making my dragon bite the Electrical Dragon making it disappear. My dragon then turned into a bunch of dark blades that would fly towards Luna. "HAHAHAHA!" I laughed wickedly.

As the fairy of the Electric Moon fell onto the ground, I then got tired of fighting. "ENOUGH! It's time for me to conquer this place." I said eagerly as I put my hands towards the sky and focused all my power to release a powerful tornado in the middle of the battle field filled with dark magic, that would suck up all of the fairies near it. 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 MmxcC74
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tir Nan Og Castle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next