Tir Nan Og Castle 2078emq
Tir Nan Og Castle 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Tir Nan Og Castle

Go down 
+8
LoliRock!
Undead Corpses
Roxy
Queen Nebula
Morgana
MagicalVanessa
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:44 am

Tir Nan Og Castle YZKjeFq

Welcome to the Tir Nan Og Castle also known as Tir Nan Og College. This is where all Earth Fairies come to further their knowledge and fight alongside the Queen of Earth Fairies, Nebula. In the castle you can also find the Queen's Room.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
NPC
NPC
Morgana

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:36 am

"I can sense the girls coming." I said with a smile as the warrior fairies, Queen Nebula, Roxy, and I got together to welcome them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:38 am

"I see the castle up ahead!" Vanessa exclaimed as she started to fly up with the girls. They landed on the entrance floor of the castle where Morgana and Queen Nebula would be. "Hello your majesty." Vanessa and the girls said as they bowed down to Queen Nebula to show respect.
Back to top Go down
Queen Nebula
NPC
NPC
Queen Nebula

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:40 am

"Hello Sparx. Faragonda has informed me about your arrival. We have a lot of work to do in order to prepare for the battle with Karma. As you may know, I was a vengeance fairy once...just like Karma is now. I'm not proud of it but the Winx made me realise that revenge isn't the way to go. We need to teach Karma the same thing." I explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:41 am

I was trying to contain my excitement of meeting the girls but I couldn't. "GIRLS!!!!!" I yelled as I ran up to hug Luna,Talia, and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:42 am

"Wha- Roxy? What are you doing here?" Vanessa asked as she hugged Roxy back.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:43 am

"Well, Morgana is my mom and she wanted to me to battle alongside her and the warrior fairies. Plus, I know Tir Nan Og very well so I'll be helping you guys out in your journey." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:52 am

"Okay, so what's our first step?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
NPC
NPC
Morgana

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:54 am

"You must reach Diana's Cavern. It is located in the Amazon Forest, there you will find her and her fairies. Together you will conjure up a plan to protect the Amazon Forest from Karma when she comes over." I explained as I showed them the way to the cavern.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:55 am

"Yes Morgana! We won't disappoint you!" Vanessa replied as she Talia and Luna flew over to Diana's Cavern.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
NPC
NPC
Morgana

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 am

"Hello girls." I welcomed as the Sparx Club appeared in front of the Tir Nan Og Castle. "The time has come to commence our battle against Karma."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:28 am

"Yes Morgana. We will greatly fight alongside Queen Nebula and the Warrior Fairies to defeat Karma and turn her away from vengeance." Vanessa agreed as she Talia and Luna bowed in front of Morgana.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
NPC
NPC
Morgana

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 am

"Excellent. Before the battle commences, Sybilla, the Major Fairy of Justice would like to give you some words of wisdom. The warrior fairies will guide you to her cavern." I ordered as the girls flew to Sybilla.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 am

When the Sparx Club had came back from Sybilla's Cave, they noticed all the warrior fairies and Earth Fairies in position to battle. "What's happening?" Vanessa questioned.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
NPC
NPC
Morgana

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:34 am

"We have just received a feeling of negative energy from the oceans of Tir Nan Og. Karma and her army are making their way to Tir Nan Og and who knows where else....Sparx Club, prepare yourselves because the ultimate battle is about to begin." I warned.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC
Warrior Fairies

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:37 pm

All the warrior fairies got into their positions to fight against Karma and her army. 
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:39 pm

I looked ahead and I could see the skies turning dark and rain started to pour, but it wasn't like any other type of rain. This was dark rain, pure dark energy rain. Purple thunder was going off in the sky as well. This was about to be one of the biggest battles in magic history. I sighed heavily and got into my attack position.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:41 pm

"Oof." Vanessa took a deep breath. She held Talia and Luna's arms and they stared as Karma's army made their way onto the battle field.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:20 pm

As silence fell upon Tir Nan Og and my army reached the battle field, thunder clapped into the middle of the field and I appeared. "Surprise." I said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Queen Nebula
NPC
NPC
Queen Nebula

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:21 pm

The warrior fairies and I stayed silent for a minute. "Karma! You don't have to do this, vengeance will get you nowhere! Not every human is evil!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:22 pm

"No. Humans deserve to rot, and you all deserve to rot as well since you didn't want to join me! ATTACK!" I ordered my minions to attack.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC
Warrior Fairies

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:23 pm

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" All the warrior fairies yelled as they flew up to the battle field to fight the skeletons and Karma's minions.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
NPC
NPC
Morgana

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:45 am

"There's too many of the skeletons. Roxy, you join the warrior fairies in fighting Karma's minions. The Earth Fairies and I will make sure the shields of Tir Nan Og are operating properly. Queen Nebula will help the Sparx Club in fighting Karma." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:46 am

"Hmph." I nodded towards my mother as I flew onto the battle field to help the warrior fairies fight the skeletons. "FOR TIR NAN OG!"
Back to top Go down
NPC

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:47 am

"Hahaha, so you think you can stop me? Tir Nan Og will rot and so will the Magic Dimension. HUA!" I yelled as I striked thunder onto the balcony of the castle where they were standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tir Nan Og Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Tir Nan Og Castle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next